Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is violence towards women a massive social taboo?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
Violence towards men is a lot more tolerated, but violence towards women is not.
Even in media like games, movies etc, men are on the receiving end of violence, but women are not.
And funny thing too, most people these days brag about how they believe in equal treatment for both sexes, but they'll make an exception on violence towards women.

They'll say shit like "Hey, hitting a girl is cowardly!", yet it takes like, 5 white knights to beat 1 girl beater.
And "oh, but she's someones daughter and sister!", so what if she is?
That's not really a good argument.
They'll also say "ah, but she's a carrier of life!", most women these days don't even want to be mothers and have children, they'd much rather be workers for companies owned by fat boomer kikes.
And they prefer to legally and "humanely" murder their offspring in the womb.

Generations of boys have been taught from the pram to respect and protect women, but why, and for what?
Why should we respect women, because they can get pregnant?
Respect is earned, not given, and something your body is naturally able to do is nothing to be respected over really.
And as for protecting women, doing so is massively cucked and pointless.
I've seen countless articles, videos and threads of men whiteknighting for women, only to end up attacked, beaten, battered, injured or even murdered.
And the women their protecting don't even acknowledge their effort to protect them and can even get angry at them for doing so!
Let's be real and honest here, whiteknights believe that by protecting and defending women, they will be rewarded with sexual access to that woman.
However, this strategy never works because the intent is obvious, especially to women.
Hell, women have a history of exploiting whiteknights for their own ends ffs, using them as tools to be used, thrown away and called upon when needed.

Shit, when I was a child, my parents (especially my boomtard father) would lecture on not hitting girls whenever I would fight with my sister.
Even my half-brothers were disgusted at me hitting my sister and they were all born after 1987 ffs!
When they would lecture this to me, I even asked that if boys were not allowed to hit girls, then wouldn't girls take advantage of this?
My mother said that they would, shrugged her shoulders and still told me that I shouldn't hit girls.
Didn't stop me though *cough* *cough* Ipunchedan18yearoldcumraginmarch *cough* *cough*

And btw, as we all know, women love and are attracted to abusive badboy men.
They are don't love or harbour any attraction to polite, respectful, chivalrous gentlemen.
Badboys get laid, fuck around with sweet, pretty tight girls, gentlemen get to raise their offspring and be stepdads.
And these fags seriously have the gull to think, and even believe that their "real men" for being cucked like this too.
jfl

Last edited:
Women are seen as physically weaker so that’s why. Think of it has hitting a puppy or child

Attacking a foid is seen as damaging another man's property (in our primitive monkey brains on a bassline evolutionary standpoint)

Its a code of honour amongst men

Attacking a foid is seen as damaging another man's property (in our primitive monkey brains on a bassline evolutionary standpoint)

Code of honour my arse.
Shite like honour, chivalry and heroism are outdated and obsolete.
The so-called: "traditional redpill brotherhood of masculine men" you see on yt and MGTOW sites and forums are just another breed of simps.

Code of honour my arse.
Shite like honour, chivalry and heroism are outdated and obsolete.
The so-called: "traditional redpill brotherhood of masculine men" you see on yt and MGTOW sites and forums are just another breed of simps.
In olden days you didn't fuck with another man's woman (property) unless you were willing to fight him

In olden days you didn't fuck with another man's woman (property) unless you were willing to fight him
Yeah, another mans woman, a woman that belongs to him.
I get that a man would defend a woman if she belonged to him, she is his property.

But a man wanting to defend some random foid he doesn't know, purely so he can get potentially get laid and while pretending to be a righteous do-gooder is something I seriously fucking hate seeing.

Probably because of cultural history, is my guess. This may be wrong because it's just a guess but in history, women were seen as a weaker, needing to be protected class, "women and children go first", because the men would build civilizations, die in wars, and the women were taken care off.

That still impacts how things are today, so hitting a woman would be like hitting a child in people's perceptions.

Violence towards men is a lot more tolerated, but violence towards women is not.
Because of soyciety gynocentrism, which is a result of mutilation of old abrahamic-based laws.

Last edited:
Probably because of cultural history, is my guess. This may be wrong because it's just a guess but in history, women were seen as a weaker, needing to be protected class, "women and children go first", because the men would build civilizations, die in wars, and the women were taken care off.

That still impacts how things are today, so hitting a woman would be like hitting a child in people's perceptions.
The social mindset that women are weaker and need to be protected contradicts with the idea and desire that our society collectively has of supporting and wanting absolute equality for any and all, no matter what.
I'm not advocating for equality, equality itself doesn't even exist, and equality kills civilizations.
But these people think otherwise.
Their staunch believers of gender equality, but if you ask them for proof on how men and women are equality, they won't be able to give you a straight answer.
They cling so tightly to this belief, but they'll also contradict themselves at the same time.

The social mindset that women are weaker and need to be protected contradicts with the idea and desire that our society collectively has of supporting and wanting absolute equality for any and all, no matter what.
I'm not advocating for equality, equality itself doesn't even exist, and equality kills civilizations.
But these people think otherwise.
Their staunch believers of gender equality, but if you ask them for proof on how men and women are equality, they won't be able to give you a straight answer.
They cling so tightly to this belief, but they'll also contradict themselves at the same time.

Feminism is naturally hypocritical.

"I don't need no man", but you're a bigot if you don't become a wra who doesn't coddle up to every woman's expectations. You aren't needed but you have to support women's rights and abortion.

"Body posItiviTy", Lizzo is a queen, all bodies are beautiful,.... wait, you're a male, haha, you have a small dick.

"Don't objectivity women" but sex work is real work. Sub to my OnlyFans at just $3.99 where I literally "sell" my sexuality and use myself as an object to get rich from lonely men

Feminism isn't only for women, it's equality for everyone.... (when man talks about his issue) Shut up. No one cares incel, that men commit suicide at 75% higher rate and many men are lonely, feel vulnerable and stressed out with the modern pressures of society, you're just a misogynistic, bigot, transphobic, small dick, neck beard, MAN. Male tears.

They pretend that they want "equality for all, no matter what", "equal rights", whereas they actually want special rights

"I don't need no man", but you're a bigot if you don't become a wra who doesn't coddle up to every woman's expectations. You aren't needed but you have to support women's rights and abortion.

"Body posItiviTy", Lizzo is a queen, all bodies are beautiful,.... wait, you're a male, haha, you have a small dick.

"Don't objectivity women" but sex work is real work. Sub to my OnlyFans at just $3.99 where I literally "sell" my sexuality and use myself as an object to get rich from lonely men

Feminism isn't only for women, it's equality for everyone.... (when man talks about his issue) Shut up. No one cares incel, that men commit suicide at 75% higher rate and many men are lonely, feel vulnerable and stressed out with the modern pressures of society, you're just a misogynistic, bigot, transphobic, small dick, neck beard, MAN. Male tears.

They pretend that they want "equality for all, no matter what", "equal rights", whereas they actually want special rights
All groups that claim they want equal rights actually want special rights.

Yeah, another mans woman, a woman that belongs to him.
I get that a man would defend a woman if she belonged to him, she is his property.

But a man wanting to defend some random foid he doesn't know, purely so he can get potentially get laid and while pretending to be a righteous do-gooder is something I seriously fucking hate seeing.
:yes:

The only purpose of feminism is to cause chaos and degeneration of society to make it easier to manipulate

society is retarded

foids are trashy and deserve violence. males at least have some vestiges of nobility

Nice comment.

Honestly I wouldn't be opposed to feminism if it was truly about equality. Instead it's about obtaining unfair treatment and privileges

yes, but society also thinks that treating foids as property is oppressive violent misogyny

it is confused

Brainwashing of the masses by the far left woke

isn't it our job to break norms and smash taboos, not the only Thing I'd like to smash.....

This taboo is maintained because whiteknights will fuck you up if you do anything remotely misconstrued as violent towards foids. It's interesting this treats women like children who can't defend themselves yet feminists have no problems with infantilizing their own sex and reducing them into damsels in distress if it suits their needs. As always, these retards have no principles whatsoever, other than being powerhungry low IQ ideologues.

Even in media like games, movies etc, men are on the receiving end of violence, but women are not.
And funny thing too, most people these days brag about how they believe in equal treatment for both sexes, but they'll make an exception on violence towards women.

They'll say shit like "Hey, hitting a girl is cowardly!", yet it takes like, 5 white knights to beat 1 girl beater.
And "oh, but she's someones daughter and sister!", so what if she is?
That's not really a good argument.
They'll also say "ah, but she's a carrier of life!", most women these days don't even want to be mothers and have children, they'd much rather be workers for companies owned by fat boomer kikes.
And they prefer to legally and "humanely" murder their offspring in the womb.

Generations of boys have been taught from the pram to respect and protect women, but why, and for what?
Why should we respect women, because they can get pregnant?
Respect is earned, not given, and something your body is naturally able to do is nothing to be respected over really.
And as for protecting women, doing so is massively cucked and pointless.
I've seen countless articles, videos and threads of men whiteknighting for women, only to end up attacked, beaten, battered, injured or even murdered.
And the women their protecting don't even acknowledge their effort to protect them and can even get angry at them for doing so!
Let's be real and honest here, whiteknights believe that by protecting and defending women, they will be rewarded with sexual access to that woman.
However, this strategy never works because the intent is obvious, especially to women.
Hell, women have a history of exploiting whiteknights for their own ends ffs, using them as tools to be used, thrown away and called upon when needed.

Shit, when I was a child, my parents (especially my boomtard father) would lecture on not hitting girls whenever I would fight with my sister.
Even my half-brothers were disgusted at me hitting my sister and they were all born after 1987 ffs!
When they would lecture this to me, I even asked that if boys were not allowed to hit girls, then wouldn't girls take advantage of this?
My mother said that they would, shrugged her shoulders and still told me that I shouldn't hit girls.
Didn't stop me though *cough* *cough* Ipunchedan18yearoldcumraginmarch *cough* *cough*

And btw, as we all know, women love and are attracted to abusive badboy men.
They are don't love or harbour any attraction to polite, respectful, chivalrous gentlemen.
Badboys get laid, fuck around with sweet, pretty tight girls, gentlemen get to raise their offspring and be stepdads.
And these fags seriously have the gull to think, and even believe that their "real men" for being cucked like this too.
jfl
I mean this is how thins are today
when as ogre or subhuman tier looking guy beats his wife people will calll him that he is abuser, evil piece of shit etc
but someone like tyrone Jon jones beat his wife everyone including an ti domestic violence normies screaming oh is just based , jones putting her in her place etc etc.
its all boils down to simple truths
society don't care or give a fuck if chad do anything that is anti social while same right isn't allowed to incels

foids are weak. the propaganda says otherwise but even normies know its bullshit. they know but are scared too say it