Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is every Anglo-Saxon a cognitively lobotomized coward?

Then what about before the 18th century.
doesnt matter since 18th century is late enough to show the effects of genetics on height. When Europeans and Asians were in similar living conditions at the same point in time, they were similar height

doesnt matter since 18th century is late enough to show the effects of genetics on height. When Europeans and Asians were in similar living conditions at the same point in time, they were similar height
From what I've read, their height during the 1300s to 1900s averaged around 161 cm, so their peak height during that period was the 18th century, which is only greater than 2".

From what I've read, their height during the 1300s to 1900s averaged around 161 cm, so their peak height during that period was the 18th century, which is only greater than 2".
europeans were colonizing countries from the 15th century to the 19th century, no shit they had better living standards. 18th is better cuz thats when gooks were catching up

Last edited:
wasnt referring to the dates you gave btw. juts thinking about when they were colonizing

I find it hard to believe that they conquered most of the world, but for some reason decided to throw it all away and become slaves for kikes instead. Seems like I'm living in some shitty simulator.