Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is every Anglo-Saxon a cognitively lobotomized coward?

No, eugenics isn't about elimination but also improvement. More like 50-60% won't reproduce at most in the worst
What will your eugenics plan look like? How will you improve the genetic profile of the South Asian population?

What will your eugenics plan look like? How will you improve the genetic profile of the South Asian population?
Just improve nutrition and put more emphasis on physical sports. Europeans grew their height just in last 200 years, they were as short as us before that

Just improve nutrition and put more emphasis on physical sports.
That's not eugenics. Eugenics is identifying people with competent genetics and separating them from the rest of the population, and then increasing their number.

That's not eugenics. Eugenics is identifying people with competent genetics and separating them from the rest of the population.
No eugenics is about overall improving of human genetic pool not just that. That's just a consequence of eugenics

No eugenics is about overall improving of human genetic pool not just that. That's just a consequence of eugenics

Nigga read first sentence. Exactly my point :feelsseriously:
Read about how eugenics in implemented. What you're describing doesn't alter gene pools.

Just improve nutrition and put more emphasis on physical sports. Europeans grew their height just in last 200 years, they were as short as us before that
Nutrition is only one part of the equation. The main reason whites have gotten taller is because tall men were selected more. Also nutrition wasn't great for them as well back then.

White ethnonationalists will ENDLESSLY complain on social media and post edgy memes hating on shitskin but they dare not voluntarily form militias to protect their border from shitskin invasion.
Sound a lot like some of the users on the forum
Because white nationalists like your selves are cowards

>Acts like a tough guy
>Dodges any form of physical conflict
The state of stormfrontcels in 2024
What are you talking about?

How am I dodging anything + I am not a stormfag anyway

What are you talking about?

How am I dodging anything + I am not a stormfag anyway
My bad I wasn’t talking about you, I was talking about the guy you replied to. Sorry for the misunderstanding

I think we should stop fighting amongst ourselves

i think indians in this thread are just coping by the fact that their entire subcontinent was conquered and unified by pencil-pushing merchants with almost zero resistance, even Ireland gave the english more trouble in being conquered
racebait.is

I’d bet @wereq has more IQ and overall intelligence than you all you’ve said was insults
He literally can't say anything other than get defensive with insults because all of my arguments are honest, objective, and factual, and they cut deep. Its simply too painful for mentally fragile guys like @THE TRUE DIGLET to acknowledge the realities that I've pointed out about Anglos

Cortisol aspiER

i think indians in this thread are just coping by the fact that their entire subcontinent was conquered and unified by pencil-pushing merchants with almost zero resistance, even Ireland gave the english more trouble in being conquered
racebait.is
Why is racebaiting so popular

Thats where decades of jewish subversion gets you

We're not scared of subhumans, we're scared of going to jail for speaking facts about subhumans.

Did you know in europe you get a 12 month prison sentence for questioning the holocaust?

Did you know last year many US states passed a law allowing you to face prison time for having antisemitic memes on your phone?

Did you know canada is currently working to pass a law that allows a LIFE SENTENCE for "hate speech" against non-whites?

Did you know every attempt by white people to organize and take action has been shut down by the fbi?

There is nothing we can do. We can keep trying to redpill people online but in terms of real world activism there is nothing we can do. We have to just keep teaching normies about jews and maybe one day there will be enough people on our side to call for them to get kicked out of positions of power.

He literally can't say anything other than get defensive with insults because all of my arguments are honest, objective, and factual, and they cut deep. Its simply too painful for mentally fragile guys like @THE TRUE DIGLET to acknowledge the realities that I've pointed out about Anglos
You're just projecting and making shit up.

The first thing you said to me on this thread was an insult

You think I give a shit about anglos jfl

racebait.is
Absolutely bullshit in my case at least because I'm the most brutally honest when it comes to acknowledging curry inferiority. Curries benefitted more from British colonial rule than anyone can imagine. Without Whites, curries would still be rotting in mud huts dying from cholera and dysentery. I made this thread because I want Whtes to overcome their decadent ways and purge all the shitskins from their homelands.

a white strawberry blonde English 14 years old daughter brings home an old bearded paki nigger who he gtoomed to fuck her brains out in her pink decorated children's room while also making her skin pink too
:feelsohh::feelsohh:
lay next to your saggy old wife who only lets you touch her once every few months. Brutal.
:lul:

Last edited:
Of course you do otherwise why would you get all defensive and threaten to beat me up.
I didn't read a single argument that you made in this thread, I just came here for fun and shitposting.

You probably think the address I said I lived in was my actual address

The first thing you said to me on this thread was an insult
I said "Your people are cowards." to @DarkStarDown not you. You're the one who started this by threatening me with violence instead of trying to respond to my OP.

I didn't read a single argument that you made in this thread, I just came here for fun and shitposting.
Your low IQ, incompetent, starved & nutritionally-deficient brain has rotted to the point where you can't even read. :lul: :lul: :lul:

The point was to challenge if you were a coward or not
Instead of challenging me, you should introspect and reflect on the sorry state of your conquered people.

racebait.is
I agree that this is bait. However, given the vehemently anti-curry sentiments this user has expressed, I suspect he could be trying to bait whites into genociding curries.