Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is this forum full of low IQ chimps?

Just because you have a few cels who believe in you doesn’t mean you are automatically right. Plus there have been cases of betrayals amongst users. I do make sense. A lot of sense. It’s the people like you who cannot take it that don’t make sense.
Show me your proof that Im an infiltrator. You can't because there is none. Im just an autistic loser with no friends and a sub 5 face who belongs to this forum just like you do.
@PLA1092 I assume you are watching this thread since you are online. What do you think?
Is this guy right?
Do I write like an infiltrator? Is believing in the Aajonuses primal diet and following Sv3rige against the rules? I don't think so.

Height is heavily dependent on diet. There are studies that prove this

Show me your proof that Im an infiltrator. You can't because there is none. Im just an autistic loser with no friends and a sub 5 face who belongs to this forum just like you do.
@PLA1092 I assume you are watching this thread since you are online. What do you think?
Is this guy right?
Do I write like an infiltrator? Is believing in the Aajonuses primal diet and following Sv3rige against the rules? I don't think so.
I can when you utterly fuck up and decide to show your true colors. You see I’d believe you if you stop getting emotionally defensive. You keep getting like this and it makes me think you’re hiding something like most humans get. Either treat me correctly or you’ll never get anything out of me that you want. Pick the correct choice

Is this guy right?
Its crazy how even incels are anti nature when anti nature is what caused inceldom

I can when you utterly fuck up and decide to show your true colors. You see I’d believe you if you stop getting emotionally defensive. You keep getting like this and it makes me think you’re hiding something like most humans get. Either treat me correctly or you’ll never get anything out of me that you want
You have 0 proof. You are the one attacking me. I said I want to agree to disagree so lets do that. I don't want problems with you man

You have 0 proof. You are the one attacking me. I said I want to agree to disagree so lets do that. I don't want problems with you man
I’m not attacking you. I’m just merely stating an observation I’ve seen in many users. Stop gettin Emotionally defensive dawg. You keep doing the wrong thing.

I’m not attacking you. I’m just merely stating an observation I’ve seen in many users. Stop gettin Emotionally defensive dawg
Ok and Im fine with that

I’m not attacking you. I’m just merely stating an observation I’ve seen in many users. Stop gettin Emotionally defensive dawg. You keep doing the wrong thing.
Whats wrong with getting emotionally defensive? If ur falsely accusing someone of something its normal for the person to get defensive and hostile

Whats wrong with getting emotionally defensive?
It’s obvious that they might be hiding something. It’ll get worse if they keep continuing to do so. Like I said met countless of users who keep doing the incorrect moves.
its normal for the person to get defensive and hostile
You see it really isn’t. It just means they are hiding something and are in panic mode because they don’t want to be found out. Such is the case with many humans. Silly organic creatures. If he fucks up it’s all on him. I’m simply helping him on the dos and donuts on this forum.

Either act correct or fuck up on your own and get out.

These bluepilled nigger worshippers came straight from Tik Tok looksmaxxing and testmaxxing videos
And how would you even know if I came from Tik Tok or not. I don't even use Tik Tok. None of you have proof for what you are saying

Depends on what you mean by heavily. Height is 60 to 80 percent genetic
No manlets can become tall with 2-3 generations of good diet. This is also proved according to numerous studies

Link them
I dont think 2-3 generations is enough

It’s obvious that they might be hiding something. It’ll get worse if they keep continuing to do so. Like I said met countless of users who keep doing the incorrect moves.

You see it really isn’t. It just means they are hiding something and are in panic mode because they don’t want to be found out. Such is the case with many humans. Silly organic creatures. If he fucks up it’s all on him. I’m simply helping him on the dos and donuts on this forum.

Either act correct or fuck up on your own and get out.
interesting how u think hes an inflitrator because of the way he speaks but a jewcuck isnt

interesting how u think hes an inflitrator because of the way he speaks but a jewcuck isnt
Jewcucks will get banned either way. It just depends how you talk correctly to me erenyeager. Also are you an alt

Jewcucks will get banned either way. It just depends how you talk correctly to me erenyeager. Also are you an alt
then why is OP not banned? Wdym alt? alt account?

then why is OP not banned? Wdym alt? alt account?
You seem to be interested in your friend or your alternative account who are you and what do you want from me?

then why is OP not banned
Because Jews on the incel discord are doing shit with the mods probably kek. This is why u shouldn’t be on the incel discord. Either way I don’t care for most people here anymore as most put me on ignore and turned out to be INFILTRATING INCORRECTIONS THAT WANT TO SMEG EVERYTHING UP WITHT EH INCORRECTIONS

You seem to be interested in your friend or your alternative account who are you and what do you want from me?
I want you to stop accusing the dude because he has the same beliefs as me and no this is my only account

I want you to stop accusing the dude because he has the same beliefs as me and no this is my only account
I will never not stop accusing infiltrators from being infiltrators kek. He’s gunna have to show me through his postings he is a true inceldia at heart. Now with you I have a suspicion you might be an alt. Both of you kept posting at the same time and now he has gone silent. Sigh. Humans you must always be open to me erenyeager. Not the opposite

I will never not stop accusing infiltrators from being infiltrators kek. He’s gunna have to show me through his postings he is a true inceldia at heart. Now with you I have a suspicion you might be an alt. Both of you kept posting at the same time and now he has gone silent. Sigh. Humans you must always be open to me erenyeager. Not the opposite
Sure keep accusing him of shit when people who worship jews are on this forum speaking freely jfl

Just had a discussion with two low IQ chimps who think carnivore diet will solve inceldom and can fix recessed jaw. These bluepilled nigger worshippers came straight from Tik Tok looksmaxxing and testmaxxing videos. Can we ban them? They're clearly intruders
Low iq is an incel trait

That’s cope. Everything is truly random and an organic specimen with high ego like you a human, you don’t want to not accept the fact that’ll stay random. You’re puny explanations won’t stop you from dying tomorrow unexpectedly

Jfl, do you really think me and @Karakol96 are the same person?