Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is this forum full of low IQ chimps?

It is niggers and sandniggers like you who want to erase europeans with your monkey genetics
It is the Jews and some other largely unknown Elites who want to mix Euros with Africans and Sandniggers

Something happened while you were growing its not random
Buddy your genes are determined when your mother's egg and your dad's sperm cell fuse together. What are you yapping about you low iq ape

it would take a lot of generations
No. Only a few years. Same reason why bonesmashing works, but bonesmashing has too many variables. It would take some decades to look like gigachad, but if you start early enough, the bones are aoft enough that they form more easily to external pressures.

It is niggers and sandniggers like you who want to erase europeans with your monkey genetics
Who started wars in middle east? United states of jews and now sand niggers are fleeing to jewrope to breed with white women

Buddy your genes are determined when your mother's egg and your dad's sperm cell fuse together. What are you yapping about you low iq ape
By that logic, I can't break my bones or develop muscle. I guess every person who goes to the gym is roiding.

No. Only a few years. Same reason why bonesmashing works, but bonesmashing has too many variables. It would take some decades to look like gigachad, but if you start early enough, the bones are aoft enough that they form more easily to external pressures.
That sounds like cope. Bonesmashing is just self harm

No u think u can make ur skull look like this?
Bild 2024 07 13 191414321

Jews are sending them to europe to breed with european women u retard
Jews aren't doing anything. Niggers and sandniggers are invading Europe because life is just better here

Thats what I mean nigger its not random tho

That sounds like cope. Bonesmashing is just self harm
But it does work to some degree. When a fracture heals in the wrong orientation, doctors have to rebreak the bone in order to reset it in the correct way so it doesn't fuck with ROM and nerves.
Science is on my side, Jude.

im leaving this forum if people like this are allowed lmao literal cuck slave
What is wrong with him stating his opinion. He might be brainwashed but he is going in the right direction by accepting the blackpill in the first place

Im not an expert in genetics so I cannot exactly tell you why but Im sure there is an explanation for it. Im just being honest with you rn
It isn't, it's just a 1/2 probability to get blue eyes when one of your parents has blue eyes and the other has recessive blue eyes. It's just random

It isn't, it's just a 1/2 probability to get blue eyes when one of your parents has blue eyes and the other has recessive blue eyes. It's just random
nothing is random nigga

Even so called probabilities aren't 100% random. We may not be able to accurately explain it but they aren't random. Maybe Im wrong but you should look it up. It might change your perspective

Jews aren't doing anything you moron. It's just niggers and sandniggers invading Europe
Who started wars in middle east? Who controls the media that is saying racemixing is good?

Even so called probabilities aren't 100% random. We may not be able to accurately explain it but they aren't random. Maybe Im wrong but you should look it up. It might change your perspective

Who started wars in middle east? Who controls the media that is saying racemixing is good?
To be honest I'm happy if the jews genocide all the sandniggers in the middle east. And no, jews don't control the media and don't push racemixing. It's just retarded leftists who do that

Ok whatever. We can agree to disagree
Are you a redditor or a discord user? Usually they say ok whatever and are very emotionally immature

To be honest I'm happy if the jews genocide all the sandniggers in the middle east. And no, jews don't control the media and don't push racemixing. It's just retarded leftists who do that
They are making the sandniggers flee to jewrope u fucking retard

Even if it is leftists why do you hate sandniggers and niggers so much?

Are you a redditor or a discord user? Usually they say ok whatever and are very emotionally immature
I see. Now you are trying to accuse me of being an infiltrator. Well guess what. They would ban me on reddit for saying what I said here. Just because I use certain word combinations doesn't mean Im a redditor. I said we can agree to disagree and that is truth, there is nothing wrong with saying that. I can't convince you to see the world the way I see it. That is it

They are making the sandniggers flee to jewrope u fucking retard
They aren't doing anything you moron. It's sandnigges who are invading Europe because they like it here

They aren't doing anything you moron. It's sandnigges who are invading Europe because they like it here
holy shit ur so fucking retarded u deserve to get killed for being a jewcuck

I see. Now you are trying to accuse me of being an infiltrator. Well guess what. They would ban me on reddit for saying what I said here. Just because I use certain word combinations doesn't mean Im a redditor. I said we can agree to disagree and that is truth, there is nothing wrong with saying that. I can't convince you to see the world the way I see it. That is it
I mean you already get emotionally defensive for not agreeing with you. That and you constantly don’t believe everything is random even though it is. Jfl my life has been truly random since I was conceived to parents I never asked for.

Because they are low iq, ugly and I like Europe white and civilized
They arent all ugly a lot of them are because of modern diet and civilized means degenerated why do u think jewrope is pushing lgbt agenda and in africa or middle east gays gays get beheaded

Yes. You recognize this mistake. Good. Most infiltrators ignore me and call me names which I’m already immune too. I advise you to never get emotional durning a debate. Name calling isn’t good for you either. If you are who you say you are. And I doubt it. Go far away and never return.

Yes. You recognize this mistake. Good. Most infiltrators ignore me and call me names which I’m already immune too.
Its good that you don't let them get to you. Just don't make false accusations against me please. This forum is all I have

ur the one calling him an Infiltrator jfl
That’s not name calling. Infiltrators are real and they have came to this place thousands of times. Feds redditors. I’ve seen them they all acted similar. Therefore it’s logical to assume the same.

holy shit ur so fucking retarded u deserve to get killed for being a jewcuck
People have always moved to better places, even white europeans. It doesn't mean that Jews forced white europeans to move to the US or to Germany or wealthier countries. In the same light sandniggers and niggers are moving to Europe and are crossing the borders illegally because in Europe they can have a better life. That's it. There are no jews behind this. Stop yapping random nonsense

It’s good that you don't let them get to you. Just don't make false accusations against me please. This forum is all I have
My life experiences tell me otherwise. Either you don’t do silly aaah shit and I will let you be here. If you keep doing what you’re doing. You’ll have to go back to your redditor or fed friends

People have always moved to better places, even white europeans. It doesn't mean that Jews forced white europeans to move to the US or to Germany or wealthier countries. In the same light sandniggers and niggers are moving to Europe and are crossing the borders illegally because in Europe they can have a better life. That's it. There are no jews behind this. Stop yapping random nonsense
Europeans fucked up africa thats why its so poor today and jewish states of america is bombing middle east

My life experiences tell me otherwise.
Ok you can think Im an infiltrator but until you have enough evidence you can't just claim that 100%. Just because I disagree with you on some topics doesn't mean Im not an incel. Im not in any way bluepilled or redpilled, you just don't understand me. You probably think Im some crazy New Ager who believes in magic or some shit, well Im not

Europeans fucked up africa thats why its so poor today and jewish states of america is bombing middle east
What do you mean by "Europeans fucked up Africa"? Africa has always been fucked up. Just compare ancient Rome 2000 years ago and Africa now. Africa has a good amount of natural resources but it's still pointless because africans are too low iq and don't know how to use them jfl

also u do realise that communism which is far left is jewish

My life experiences tell me otherwise. Either you don’t do silly aaah shit and I will let you be here. If you keep doing what you’re doing. You’ll have to go back to your redditor or fed friends
Besides, there are other users who believe in the same things I do
@wasted12years @ONION BURPS @Karakol96
Does that mean we are feds or infiltrators?
You make no sense man

Also jfl ur insulting them for being ugly on an incel forum ur not an incel leave the forum faggot
I'm ugly, but compared to africans I infinitemog them

Besides, there are other users who believe in the same things I do
@wasted12years @ONION BURPS @Karakol96
Does that mean we are feds or infiltrators?
You make no sense man
Just because you have a few cels who believe in you doesn’t mean you are automatically right. Plus there have been cases of betrayals amongst users. I do make sense. A lot of sense. It’s the people like you who cannot take it that don’t make sense.