Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is this forum full of low IQ chimps?

As a tested low IQ individual, I do not endorse these actions. These are children who think diet>genetics which are brainwashed by those titkok niggers who sell their courses and cookbook to Muh ascend
No one was saying diet>genetics, what is being said is that it still can impact looks & possibly can fuck with genetics even more.

Go outside.
When I observe the world outside all I see is that everything works a certain way because of a certain reason. The world is not random, its designed in a particular way. For example why do objects fall down, its not just random. Its because of the laws of physics. I could write more examples but I would encourage you to open your eyes. There is a logical reason for everything even if we might not immediately notice it

You literally stated urself that the bones in the skull have gotten less developed because of food
It isn't because of food per se you staggering shit

When I observe the world outside all I see is that everything works a certain way because of a certain reason. The world is not random, its designed in a particular way. For example why do objects fall down, its not just random. Its because of the laws of physics. I could write more examples but I would encourage you to open your eyes. There is a logical reason for everything even if we might not immediately notice it

No one was saying diet>genetics, what is being said is that it still can impact looks & possibly can fuck with genetics even more.
I agree then

Sure but it won't solve inceldom.
It is the right step towards solving inceldom. Sure it might not change your bones but with time over generations and generations there will be less sickness and less inceldom

When I observe the world outside all I see is that everything works a certain way because of a certain reason. The world is not random, it’s designed in a particular way. For example why do objects fall down, it’s not just random. It’s because of the laws of physics. I could write more examples but I would encourage you to open your eyes. There is a logical reason for everything even if we might not immediately notice it
my eyes are already open. You however don't understand how the universe works. But instead want to be a wannabe L. Accept the cruel universe randomness. This is just egotistical organic babble you speak of. Especially the quote “I see how the world works in a certain way” as someone who lived eons spiritually before. I know the universe functions in a random way. The organics though refuse the erenyeagerian principle as usually thus making this forum low iq.

Last edited:
I dont think u can explain anything to this guy thats against his jewish beliefs hes been brainwashed from a young age
Logical Reasoning = Jewish?

You just don't understand that diet does have something to do with inceldom. You are the one who is ignorant and thinks everything is just random
Just have a healthy diet bro. These graytards man

It is the right step towards solving inceldom. Sure it might not change your bones but with time over generations and generations there will be less sickness and less inceldom
The world is already doomed it wont solve shit it will atleast make u feel better tho

my eyes are already open. You however don't understand how the universe works. But instead want to be wannabe L. Accept the cruel universe randomness
Leave these idiots alone brocel, they're clearly low iq. My father has blue eyes and my mother has brown eyes (although she has recessive blue eyes). All my siblings have blue eyes and I'm the only one who has brown eyes. How is someone going to tell him this was completely random

Leave these idiots alone brocel, they're clearly low iq. My father has blue eyes and my mother has brown eyes (although she has recessive blue eyes). All my siblings have blue eyes and I'm the only one who has brown eyes. How is someone going to tell him this was completely random
It is random. You see you don’t get to ask the family you’re born into. How hard of a concept of that you can’t get into your skull? Does it scare you? Or do you hate the erenyeagerian principle

my eyes are already open. You however don't understand how the universe works. But instead want to be a wannabe L. Accept the cruel universe randomness
First of all I never stated I want to be L you moron. I can have whatever the fuck I want as my avi and I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about it. Secondly you don't exactly know what you are talking about. Randomness doesn't exist and nothing is going to convince me that it does

No carnivore diet for your face

But although carnivore diet is very beneficial anyways

Just had a discussion with two low IQ chimps who think carnivore diet will solve inceldom and can fix recessed jaw. These bluepilled nigger worshippers came straight from Tik Tok looksmaxxing and testmaxxing videos. Can we ban them? They're clearly intruders
I mean, they're right.

First of all I never stated I want to be L you moron. I can have whatever the fuck I want as my avi and I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about it. Secondly you don't exactly know what you are talking about. Randomness doesn't exist and nothing is going to convince me that it does
How is it possible that among my siblings I'm the only one who has brown eyes while the rest has blue eyes? What's your logical reasoning for this?

No carnivore diet for your face

But although carnivore diet is very beneficial anyways
Of course it won't change your bones if you start eating the so called primal diet now but it does have an effect on appearance over generations. Its just that many users don't seem to understand that

It will make u look better but wont change your bones which is what matters most
It will. Muscles vs bones, muscle win every time. Look at scoliosis. A problem caused by poor posture. Muscles cause problems, muscles fix problems. It's why mewing works.

You already called me a moron therefore debate has automatically failed.
Randomness does exist…

How is it possible that among my siblings I'm the only one who has brown eyes while the rest has blue eyes? What's your logical reasoning for this?
Literally randomness

It will. Muscles vs bones, muscle win every time. Look at scoliosis. A problem caused by poor posture. Muscles cause problems, muscles fix problems. It's why mewing works.
it would take a lot of generations

Jews are high iq and many of them good looking and I would rather have them in Europe than some nigger worshipper like you
:lul: :lul: Jews want to erase europeans u fucking jewcuck retard Mods ban this nigger

Like for speedrunning cancer and CAD :lul:
The reason you will get cancer from meat is because of the Jewish food industry purposely putting chemicals in your food

Something happened while you were growing its not random

:lul: :lul: Jews want to erase europeans u fucking jewcuck retard Mods ban this nigger
It is niggers and sandniggers like you who want to erase europeans with your monkey genetics

Im not an expert in genetics so I cannot exactly tell you why but Im sure there is an explanation for it. Im just being honest with you rn

@NeverGetUp36 is based and high IQ, therefore I disagree :feelstastyman: