Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why is this forum full of low IQ chimps?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
-
Just had a discussion with two low IQ chimps who think carnivore diet will solve inceldom and can fix recessed jaw. These bluepilled nigger worshippers came straight from Tik Tok looksmaxxing and testmaxxing videos. Can we ban them? They're clearly intruders

@Karakol96 @NeverGetUp36

As a tested low IQ individual, I do not endorse these actions. These are children who think diet>genetics which are brainwashed by those titkok niggers who sell their courses and cookbook to Muh ascend

Just had a discussion with two low IQ chimps who think carnivore diet will solve inceldom and can fix recessed jaw. These bluepilled nigger worshippers came straight from Tik Tok looksmaxxing and testmaxxing videos. Can we ban them? They're clearly intruders
Where did I mention that you absolute retard

As a tested low IQ individual, I do not endorse these actions. These are children who think diet>genetics which are brainwashed by those titkok niggers who sell their courses and cookbook to Muh ascend
Exactly. One of these guys claims to be polish but worships tribe niggers and wants to go live with them :feelskek:

Carnivore diet works for low testostERone, stop ovERdosing on copium

Im not saying carnivore will solve inceldom there is no saving anymore humanity is doomed already u fucking retard. Im saying the reason inceldom started is because humans started going further and further away from nature

Am i retarded?:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
It's an Incel forum, things are supposed to suck & be shit.

You just don't understand that diet does have something to do with inceldom. You are the one who is ignorant and thinks everything is just random

Ur so low t that u want us banned for having a different belief than you jfl

no IQ for your face

Im not saying carnivore will solve inceldom there is no saving anymore humanity is doomed already u fucking retard. Im saying the reason inceldom started is because humans started going further and further away from nature
No you idiot. Present day humans are better looking than ever

genetics are shaped by diet but it takes a long time and I never said u can fix bad looks with diet

drink monster and eat kosher hotdogs

No you idiot. Present day humans are better looking than ever
You are just a brainwashed slave who appeals to authority and you have no evidence present day humans are in any way better

You yourself made a thread about the dietpill
I know, I was just speaking objectively.

Our lives always suck, so by extension this forum will suck objectively speaking.

I agree with the fact diet can factor into looks & possibly tamper with genetics.

It's an Incel forum, things are supposed to suck & be shit.
Some incels clearly like the hierarchy around here so they intend to keep it like that. But the risks of infiltrators also exists.

@wasted12years @ONION BURPS
Explain this guy why he is wrong

You just don't understand that diet does have something to do with inceldom. You are the one who is ignorant and thinks everything is just random
I mean everything is random.

That's normal. We have young and depressive man here. Inceldom can destroy your brain with the time or make you strong.

What about mouth breathing, i never did that shit on my life
Mouthbreathing is caused by modern lifestyle and diet but again it doesnt matter what you do it matters what your ancestors did

There's a bit of randomness in the looks you get. I have relatives who have chad features but I didn't get any of them, although they are still in my dna

@wasted12years @ONION BURPS
Explain this guy why he is wrong
I dont think u can explain anything to this guy thats against his jewish beliefs hes been brainwashed from a young age

it could be
face is changable in some way, like most fighter have they face looking smashed because they actually are

Yo brocel haven't you heard? Mewing and eating nothing but raw meat will make me chad and ascend and will totally fix my life! Just mew bro! My favorite TikToker said so!!!! It's never over brocels!!!!!!!

I mean everything is random.
Randomness is just an illusion. Everything can be explained by science and logic. We are not randomly incel and diet and many other factors can definitely deteriorate our genes with time. Its just that retards like OP think it would happen over night

Yo brocel haven't you heard? Mewing and eating nothing but raw meat will make me chad and ascend and will totally fix my life! Just mew bro! My favorite TikToker said so!!!! It's never over brocels!!!!!!!
No one was saying eating certain foods will make you chad, it's just diets in the past were better & people looked better.

I think those users meant that diet has a generational effect. Our jaws are becoming smaller because we're chewing on soft food.

"Just lift weights and increase your T bro!" jfl you come from tik tok, get the hell out of here
Lifting weight decreases ur t levels u moronic idiot kys where the fuck did I mention it increases your t

Randomness is just an illusion. Everything can be explained by science and logic.
That’s cope. Everything is truly random and an organic specimen with high ego like you a human, you don’t want to not accept the fact that’ll stay random. You’re puny explanations won’t stop you from dying tomorrow unexpectedly

There's a bit of randomness in the looks you get. I have relatives who have chad features but I didn't get any of them, although they are still in my dna
That could be for a number of reasons. Now obviously, I don't know you and your life story so I can't exactly pinpoint what

No one was saying eating certain foods will make you chad, it's just diets in the past were better & people looked better.
True, having a better diet will make you look better. But, it's good to stay level-headed and accept who you are now instead of what you can be

I never mentioned that

True, having a better diet will make you look better. But, it's good to stay level-headed and accept who you are now instead of what you can be
It will make u look better but wont change your bones which is what matters most