Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why is r/IncelTear stupid?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
i remember i saw a post where they were making fun of our online time and how we spent most of our time on here.

so how do you cope with loneliness?

Find Support Online​

Because loneliness is a somewhat widespread issue, there are many people online who are looking for people to connect with. Find people with similar interests by joining Facebook or Meetup groups focused on your passions. Check to see if any apps you use, like fitness or workout apps, have a social element or discussion board to join.

You do have to be careful of who you meet over the internet (and, obviously, don’t give out any personal information like your bank account number), but you can find real support, connection, and lasting friendships from people you meet online.
r/IncelTear BTFO :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p

tbh you goofy niggas on here are pretty much my only source of social interaction.:fuk:

tbh you goofy niggas on here are pretty much my only source of social interaction.:fuk:
same, that's why i came back after calming down from my mental breakdown. this is the only social interaction i have. it's over :feelsrope:

They want it to be illegal to be a virgin male
If that's the case, I hope it becomes illegal to be a virgin male so the government forces our looksmatches to marry us. Shit, that's a good idea.

Smart people don't spend their free time shitting on lonely men.

and they spend a shit load of time here stalking us :feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink::feelsthink: who's a bigger loser us or them?

and they spend a shit load of time here stalking us :feelskek::feelskek::feelsthink::feelsthink: who's a bigger loser us or them?
word lol
imagine if they had a time online counter, too

Because it is on Reddit.

they also say being in a "le echo chamber" is bad for mental health. Bitch, not having any social contact whatsoever is bad for my fucking mental health. There are proven benefits of writing out your negative feelings.

IT are the real soy losers lol. We keep it real in here fuck those fags.

It's r*ddit. What do you expect? There's not a single halfway intelligent IT user I have ever seen.
Back when I used to message them to get their thoughts on us (I always tried to be civil), I discovered they were terminally retarded dumbfucks