Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why is New Vegas associated with trannies?

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
Whenever I see a discussion about New Vegas, there's always trannies involved and if someone talks about or mentions playing it, they get called a tranny. I don't see this for any other Fallout game. New Vegas doesn't have anything for trannies besides being able to play as a girl, but you can do that in any RPG.

I think I have heard this mentioned once or twice, but idk where it originates from.

Regardless, this classic masterpiece of a game which receives universal praise SHOULD NOT be associated with some trolls & fags in anyway at all: Just another example of how globohomo ruins everything. :feelsugh:

I mean, this game is literally one of the main reasons I wanna get a gaming PC, so I can mod it to the best extent & enjoy it at it's full-potential; the fact it somehow(literally how?) has became associated with troons genuinely frustrates me.

It's the only decent game made on bethesdas trash engine, not as good as their first two games but good enough coming from Black Isle

FNV is indeed masterpiece and i'm huge fan of it, but i didn't knew about it's asociations with trannies
I mean, this game is literally one of the main reasons I wanna get a gaming PC, so I can mod it to the best extent & enjoy it at it's full-potential; the fact it somehow(literally how?) has became associated with troons genuinely frustrates me.
you should try couple of mods

New Vegas Bounties are one best mods in any game i played ( only some of skyrim ones were at least that good or better )

@thespanishcel

FNV is indeed masterpiece and i'm huge fan of it, but i didn't knew about it's asociations with trannies
It is one of the best games of all time imo; the fact it is associated with troons now for some odd reason is making my skin crawl.
you should try couple of mods

New Vegas Bounties are one best mods in any game i played ( only some of skyrim ones were at least that good or better )

@thespanishcel
I do want to try some mods, which is the main reason I want a PC.

The game is 100% un-modable on console: We can only mod Fallout 4 but even then, it is limited & generally makes the performance worse(still some decent stuff in there though).

It is one of the best games of all time imo; the fact it is associated with troons now for some odd reason is making my skin crawl.

I do want to try some mods, which is the main reason I want a PC.

The game is 100% un-modable on console: We can only mod Fallout 4 but even then, it is limited & generally makes the performance worse(still some decent stuff in there though).
ahh also forgot to mention you definitely should try to download some anti crash fix
there a lot of cut content which can be restored also