Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why is life so unfair for us?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I don't get it. Why is life so brutally unfair towards us truecels? What have we done to deserve shitty miserable existence? It makes no sense. Did we commit some serious sins in a past life or something?

No one deserves any fate really, I don't deserve this scam existence just as much as Chad doesn't deserve his heavenly life
Life is luck and nothing else pure and simple

Last edited:
That being said one should still make the best of the cards he was dealt in life, I know it's pretty demoralizing to know you got the short end of the stick but you really have no other option

That hurts to hear even more tbh. Makes me hate Chads EVEN MORE. Because they pick on me and bully me just because they got lucky with their genetic draw. They're not better than me at all except for their luck. FUCK THEM ALL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:I have no mercy for sexhaver Chads and Stacys. I just want to blast the smug grin off their faces with my 12 gauge (in minecraft).

It’s because you robbed and killed in a previous life, yes.

That being said one should still make the best of the cards he was dealt in life, I know it's pretty demoralizing to know you got the short end of the stick but you really have no other option
I have a serious lack of motivation to do so. I don't even know where to begin in making the best of the cards I was dealt in life. It's just completely over for me.

I have a serious lack of motivation to do so. I don't even know where to begin in making the best of the cards I was dealt in life. It's just completely over for me.
I felt the same way the first time I discovered the blackpill now after the emotional shock have waned I'm much more motivated than before
Hopefully you go through the same transion

"God is testing You bro!" :soy:

Nature doesn’t give a shit, that’s why

Everything is random, 70% of your life gets decided the day you are born

I felt the same way the first time I discovered the blackpill now after the emotional shock have waned I'm much more motivated than before
Hopefully you go through the same transion
Do you have any genuinely useful tips? Life's too miserable this way.

He wanted his legitimate heirs to have "Really" good-looking children, so he used my disorder(Greig Syndrome) to promote his son.

2023 09 13 07 01 40 proxy   Photos

12274251 927621373995470 2616245500559923881 n

11990635 1513040268994338 6163605258229157036 n

Why is life so brutally unfair towards us truecels? What have we done to deserve shitty miserable existence? It makes no sense.
It makes sense when you realize that we are an extension of someone else's will and genetics, in this case, its our parents, community, etc. Their subhumanity, incompetent biology, ignorance, selfishness, and entitlement are the reasons why we were born into such suffering. We can only overcome there sin of bringing us into this world by ending our lives. Suicide is the only way to say fuck you to our parents for bringing this torture upon us for their selfishness.

It makes sense when you realize that we are an extension of someone else's will and genetics, in this case, its our parents, community, etc. Their subhumanity, incompetent biology, ignorance, selfishness, and entitlement are the reasons why we were born into such suffering. We can only overcome there sin of bringing us into this world by ending our lives. Suicide is the only way to say fuck you to our parents for bringing this torture upon us for their selfishness.
True. But I'm not sure if it applies in my case as the thing is that I don't think anyone would care if I roped or not tbh.

Do you have any genuinely useful tips? Life's too miserable this way.
Accept you fate it is only thing you can do, don't fight it cause as thanos said, "run from it, dread it, destiny arrives".
And earn money to buy good high quality copes

Accept you fate it is only thing you can do, don't fight it cause as thanos said, "run from it, dread it, destiny arrives".
And earn money to buy good high quality copes
Meanwhile chad is fucking stacy for free and consensually. Brutal fate to accept...

because this world is ruled by toilets they treat only attractive people as human

now i understand war
War is used to send ugly people to die by global elite doesn't matter which side you are on while their own children live in daddy's big mansion and go to parties and get laid due to their daddy's influence

The greatest sin of all, losing the genetic lottery.

No one deserves any fate really, I don't deserve this scam existence just as much as Chad doesn't deserve his heavenly life

Radical Acceptance is my go to coping mechanism, besides Avoidance

Our purpose is to make god's favorites lives wonderful.

To be frank and honest, I don't really look exceptionally ugly when I'm clean-shaven, exercise, and eat well. My main problem since age 11 has been a relentless stream of mental health pathologies that regularly cripple me, and which have not been ameliorated with medications or therapy. In fact, they may have worsened my conditions. I'm a prisoner in my own body often.

Things could, and should, have been different. But I lost the genetic lottery.