Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Getting life mogged so hard by my cousins is gut wrenching

AutistCuredGoonPig

AutistCuredGoonPig

Recruit
★★★★
For context I am a diagnosed autistic retard subhuman. My cousins all female cousin 1 had an abusive husband she is now a single mother but owns her own property. Cousin 2 you guess right same thing but she is still with hubby.

Cousin3 is actually decent but can’t pick men to save her life constantly always having abusive boyfriends and one that used to stalk her can’t pick a good man to save her life. She lives a property worth nearly a 1million.

My mother wants me to live with her one day when she and my dad dies I am isolated and alone mostly getting life mogger hurts so much. They ask why does goon pig not want to se us ??????

Because you MOG ME INTO the fucking GROUND your only redeemable QUALITY is your pussy I swear to god I don’t see family I despise the existence they made for me.

i guess they all have those powerpoint jobs that are given to women for free to let them accrue ridiculous amounts of wealth (because everyone else is still providing for them while they get paid)