Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why Is It Impossible For Me to Make Friends Both Online and IRL?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Forget about real life, I am too ugly and autistic and in the workplace foids will just get me fired because of my looks. How about online, why can't I get one person to talk and hang with me online?

Only fakecels have friends.

Honestly? Join a Discord that talks about your interests. Movies, games, whatever the fuck. Smaller the better. People irl will literally "bad vibes" you out of existence, but that shit's 100x easier when you're behind a keyboard. Also everyone on Discord is more than likely autistic so it's a level playing field.

Honestly? Join a Discord that talks about your interests. Movies, games, whatever the fuck. Smaller the better. People irl will literally "bad vibes" you out of existence, but that shit's 100x easier when you're behind a keyboard. Also everyone on Discord is more than likely autistic so it's a level playing field.
I have no interests.

This, get a discord gf op

Never worked for me. Over

same, but sometimes i move away and prefer to be alone, I can't be friend with people who are bettter than me in so many senses. i know, it sounds stupid, but it really hurts.

People will instantly project negative traits onto you if you have an unattractive physical appearance, regardless of what you do or say; if there's no other discernible reason for possibly keeping you around, it's going to be much harder to make friends... :feelsclown:

Do you know anyone in real life with connections to others? :feelsjuice:

I have no interests.
You don't like movies? Video games? Anime? Books? There's something that you surely enjoy, if you don't find it then it's gonna be hard as fuck to get older and older without a gf, living to work is not living

the fags on Discord think it's ok that Twilight Sparkle has wings :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
I can't be friends with these retards

Become a groomer and catfisher theory

Probably cause you're autistic and most likely cringe due to it. Know plenty of ugly dudes on Discord who have online friends they met playing video games.

Even in discord im not known enough to make friends