Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is God of cuck so big

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
God of War Ragnarok has a massive storage requirement of 175GB on PC

What is wrong with the developers. It is just like a AC or witcher 3 in graphics but takes more than 100 GB. My limit is 40 GB, I don't have patience to download and install anything larger than that. Even 40 GB is a very large file and testing my patience.
At this rate people need to have starlink and 10 TB of storage to get these games.

Basically all modern triple A games have massive file sizes kek. Anyway this game is shit so you're not really missing anything.

View attachment 1271620
What is wrong with the developers. It is just like a AC or witcher 3 in graphics but takes more than 100 GB. My limit is 40 GB, I don't have patience to download and install anything larger than that. Even 40 GB is a very large file and testing my patience.
At this rate people need to have starlink and 10 TB of storage to get these games.
I also don't understand what the point is in games that weigh more than 60GB. Like, I don't understand if there is a physical copy of this game on sale, since I can't imagine how much Blu-Ray it takes to accommodate 175 GB, I think at least 3 blu-ray discs.

Playing Jinx adc is the only game that can bring me happiness nowadays. Those AAAs are all garbage

View attachment 1271620
I remember the physical copy of GTA 5 on a PC consisted of 7 DVDs.

View attachment 1271620
one sentence : old school gow trilogy chain of olympus ghost of sparta and ascension>>>>>>> god of cuck 4 and ragniggarok

I remember fucking girls in the old god of war games

one sentence : old school gow trilogy chain of olympus ghost of sparta and ascension>>>>>>> god of cuck 4 and ragniggarok
Yes, you can go through the ps2 emulator through the first two parts, as well as two parts through the psp emulator.

Yes, you can go through the ps2 emulator through the first two parts, as well as two parts through the psp emulator.
they wanted it to be like souls when it just doesnt fit it AT ALL aside from making kratos a dummy even though i like the progression that had showed as a charecter but that father and son relationship just doesnt cut it for me at all

They're taking notes from Activision.

they wanted it to be like souls when it just doesnt fit it AT ALL aside from making kratos a dummy even though i like the progression that had showed as a charecter but that father and son relationship just doesnt cut it for me at all
God of War: Ascension was supposed to be the last part of the series.

lack of proper compression and lots of localizations included by default

efb5e557eebed98d44b0fa7f68023e6e.jpg

so inclusive and diverse, I'm so exited!1!111 :soy:

I don't give a fuck about soyinfested movie games wake me up when they release GT7, Bloodborne, all KIllzone games, Gravity Rush 2, Drive club on PC. I don't care anymore about Ratchet games pc ports since now i can emulate everything at 4k/60fps with no fps drop, you could get my money but decided to waste $400M dollars on Concord that exploded like Concorde plane and killed the company.

Last edited:
Unoptimized slop from the sounds of it.

Lazy asshole devs.

“Wahhh muh crunch time! Waaah muh long hours!!” :feels::soy:

Get a real job then Junior.

You’re not cut out for this line of work!

Playing Jinx adc is the only game that can bring me happiness nowadays. Those AAAs are all garbage
For me it's playing Mord and ulting useless foid supps so I can beat them up without their bf:feelsgah:

I remember the scene where Odin, the skinny manlet loser, was kneeling to the strong girl boss Freya haha. Fucking hell man.