Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why is every form of entertainment so boring now?

N

Nowy

Is this really all there is?
-
Literally every aspect of modern entertainment the most boring tasteless pathetic shit imaginable. Every form of entertainment is completely uninteresting. Go watch any movie or play any game from thw 90s and you can see how interesting and creative things used to be. Now everything isn't even worth pirating.

pla- cybraponk 2017

Normies ruin everything they touch

Am noah

Literally every aspect of modern entertainment the most boring tasteless pathetic shit imaginable. Every form of entertainment is completely uninteresting. Go watch any movie or play any game from thw 90s and you can see how interesting and creative things used to be. Now everything isn't even worth pirating.
Feminism, the death of originality (most movies use nostalgia baits nowadays), the death of your childish curiosity/interest in things, the fact that effects are nowadays more important than storytelling which maybe flashes someone in the cinema, but as soon as you leave the movie you see how shitty it was by reflecting about what you saw.

Because No more hardcore shits they have to censor and ban so many shits fuck this shit.

Feminism, the death of originality (most movies use nostalgia baits nowadays), the death of your childish curiosity/interest in things, the fact that effects are nowadays more important than storytelling which maybe flashes someone in the cinema, but as soon as you leave the movie you see how shitty it was by reflecting about what you saw.
pretty much nailed it. staring at a wall is more fun than watching todays entertainment.

Not true. Many shows and movies are miles ahead of the trash produced earlier. Many more innovative games also.

A long nosed tribe wants to maximize profits. They make everything based on statistics and business plans. No soul

it's a show. in general new stuff is a lot more realistic than goofy 2000s trash and can relate to current issues. I could recommend more shows but we prob dont have the same taste. For most movies I get recommendations from YMS on youtube

it's a show. in general new stuff is a lot more realistic that 2000s trash and can relate to current issues. I could recommend more shows but we prob dont have the same taste
everything new is degenerate trash. who cares if its realistic if reality is trash?

maybe you're just depressed

Woke crowd decided everything is offensive so now it is all bland to offend no one.

Combination of the rainbow dystopia and black pill exposure

pretty much. leftists ruin everything.
Try running a comedy set that isn't offensive to anyone, you get dad jokes.

It's all safe garbage made for women.

I blame 9/11 and the war on terror tbh

Everything now is a sequel or rewrite of something prior, I think it's because with the entire population becoming more and more dumbed down every year human creativity along with imagination is also going down the drains with it.

And of course every show today is pure political propaganda with an endless sea of psychological social engineering, Superman is now black, 007 now is a black woman, you can watch an occult show on witchcraft with a bunch of teenage lesbians, and we now have modern romance television novel shows of John and Greg fucking each other up the ass. We even have reality television shows of men chopping their dicks off and then describing their new experiences as what it is like to be a newly transformed woman.

I suspect as the world becomes more insane and culturally decadent this will become the new normal, in fact it already is. I gave up watching television six years ago, there's nothing to it anymore.

Last edited:
Things become less creative as time goes on because we have less to discover.

I would replace 90s with 2000s and early 2010s though.

Everything has been ruined by woke bullshit. Turn it all off and sit in the dark.

Spending less to make more, rich get richer. Usual story

the good content creators, actors.. all relied on screenplay, captivating plot and such to get established. Thus 90s was good.

In current times, Till TENET, Nolan keeps it interesting (mind bender)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back