Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why is being infertile or having a vasectomy seen as bad?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Even if you were a god tier chad, do you really want to be paying child support for 18 years?

And chances are you're fucking a woman way below your looksmatch so the kid will probably be incel.

There's no possible way for getting a woman pregnant to end well.

Lmao imagine the life you would live.

Imagine being a gigachad and you can just endlessly bang left and right.

JFL if you think chads pay child support. His harem would make the foid's life impossible edit: i literally saw it happen once NO JOKE

Some incels find it emasculating.

Probably the same reason some incels think castration (surgical or chemical) is "bag" despite making men less thirsty, less likely to get prostate cancer, more likely to live longer and above all else, allow them to keep their hair for the rest of their life provided they did it before going bald.

I would never do it.

Chads should pay for everything, they are privileged

I never, ever want kids, so in the extremely unlikely (read: non-existent) event I found myself in a position where it could be at risk of happening, I would absolutely get a vasectomy.

Porfirio Rubirosa was sterile and a playboy, so it's ok when it's Chad.

That's honestly the best thing that could happen to humanity

The only reason I can think of is that it's pointless for an incel, waste of money, waste of medical procedure.

But I refuse to have kids, I'm against it in the first place, and with my shit genetics it would be just excessively cruel. My eyesight is enough of a reason not to have kids by itself(wish my parents thought the same tbh).
That's honestly the best thing that could happen to humanity
:feelsokman:

They cannot promote a life that doesn't create future wageslaves.

Getting a vasectomy is rejecting your primal function of reproducing and becoming a weak cuck

It’s not masculine.

Did your wife offer you a Nintendo Switch for having a vasectomy done?
Cuckboi

:soy::soy::soy:
:yes::yes::yes:

Getting a vasectomy is rejecting your primal function of reproducing and becoming a weak cuck
getting a vasectomy changes nothing for 90% of males as roasties already think of them as dickless trannies

They're trying to shame people into being burdened with kids, just like them.
Probably the same reason some incels think castration (surgical or chemical) is "bag" despite making men less thirsty, less likely to get prostate cancer, more likely to live longer and above all else, allow them to keep their hair for the rest of their life provided they did it before going bald.
Steve Hoca did a whole podcast on why Eunuch societies would be good.