Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why is beer chugging viewed as masculine?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
beer literally has more estrogen than soy :soy:
it fucks your body and liver up, it kills your brain, you can get the infamous beer belly.

i've never seen a muscular man chug beer in my life, only on television and film.

It's dumb indeed.

I grew up around hicks, seen it all the time. Not something I'm proud of btw.

its funny that most "masculine" men who make fun of vegans for being "soy boys" actually consume more estrogen through their beer with texas brisket pairing.

i drink craft beer though, I like it before bed with a nice rib eye steak (cooked medium of course). My recent favorite is Trader Joes Oatmeal Stout.

beer is gay tbh.

real niggas drink hard liquor

i drink craft beer though

Soy thread. :soy:
:soy::soy::soy: leave my IPA alone, its a drink for REAL MEN :soy::soy::soy:

i bet you don't even have a beard lmao :soy::soy::soy:

being a REAL MAN while fighting the patriarchy :soy:

Real men chug soylent
0526BF97 95F5 4DB4 A6EC 54B620D3A882
C13E2ECA B5AF 4114 A141 6B5EFE24C933

High T slayers ngl

getting fucked up and fucking up ur b0dy is high iq and high T

Reckless low inhibition low Iq risky (high T) behavior

Daily reminder that low inhibition low IQ dangerous risky behavior is rewarded with genetic immortality.

Beer is just another cope. It´s what disposable people do.

Because of muh toxic masculinity

beer literally has more estrogen than soy :soy:
it fucks your body and liver up, it kills your brain, you can get the infamous beer belly.

i've never seen a muscular man chug beer in my life, only on television and film.
Normies got conditioned by society and popular media that cool people drink beer, they actually can't sit down on their asses and talk without soaking their throats with that piss water.
Beer not only lowers testosterone but also causes cancer due glyphosate. JFL at normies

https://www.ecowatch.com/glyphosate-wine-beer-testing-2553632957.html

https://gmwatch.org/en/news/latest-news/16353-roundup-is-an-endocrine-disruptor-new-study

Reckless low inhibition low Iq risky (high T) behavior

Daily reminder that low inhibition low IQ dangerous risky behavior is rewarded with genetic immortality.
Results in retarded foids having more abortions tbh.

The western diet is really fucked tbh. Humans evolved over 40,000 years eating a diet of over 90% caloric intake being red meat, and even longer before that we were animals that ate meat. It was only in the last 5000 years that we started eating anything else (first onset of agriculture 3000BC), and it was never the majority of our diet.

Our bodies are adapted to eating almost entirely meat, and yet we dedicate 80% of our caloric intake to things we are not suited for. Imagine if you got a tiger to live on a 20% meat diet. It would probably survive, but it would be extremely unhealthy.

I never had beer in my life.

beer is gay tbh.

real niggas drink hard liquor

View attachment 81864
JFL at this picture.
Because society associates beer with men, just watch a beer commercial and notice how they always include women or some other thing men like.

Last edited: