Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Glasses may be the biggest reason on why most people get bullied at school

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Being prescribed glasses is a death sentence unless you're a HTN and above. It's like the doctor is signing up your death sentence and taking away your entire childhood just so that you rope before you are 25.

I've noticed myself that kids with glasses tend to be a target pretty much 90% of the time. It's the nerdy looking kids like me who got bullied at school because I seemed an easy target for everyone, not only my glasses but also my weird autistic behavior and face.

Whenever I see a bully victim he always happens to be a glassescel. If you put glasses at 3rd grade like it was no doubt over for you unless attractive facially.

There is just something about glasses that make people hate you. It's probably the fact that being a nerd and terminally online is associated with wearing glasses.

I've seen ogrecels who were easily on the sub5 spectrum but none of them were bullied since they didn't wear glasses and no one even thought about bullying them.

Parents are so fucking delusional and unaware of what happens to the kid with the glasses , man. If you want to ruin your kid's entire life and make him a target of bullying let him wear glasses , this is the perfect way to ruin a child's life.

Later on you will be mistaken as a pedophile creep because of the jewish media that portrays pedos and pervert voyerists always with glasses on.

@ElTruecel @Whitefeminineboy

It's criminal to put glasses on a kid.

ALso, glasses are the cause of myopia.

Being prescribed glasses is a death sentence unless you're a HTN and above. It's like the doctor is signing up your death sentence and taking away your entire childhood just so that you rope before you are 25.

I've noticed myself that kids with glasses tend to be a target pretty much 90% of the time. It's the nerdy looking kids like me who got bullied at school because I seemed an easy target for everyone, not only my glasses but also my weird autistic behavior and face.

Whenever I see a bully victim he always happens to be a glassescel. If you put glasses at 3rd grade like it was no doubt over for you unless attractive facially.

There is just something about glasses that make people hate you. It's probably the fact that being a nerd and terminally online is associated with wearing glasses.

I've seen ogrecels who were easily on the sub5 spectrum but none of them were bullied since they didn't wear glasses and no one even thought about bullying them.

Parents are so fucking delusional and unaware of what happens to the kid with the glasses , man. If you want to ruin your kid's entire life and make him a target of bullying let him wear glasses , this is the perfect way to ruin a child's life.

Later on you will be mistaken as a pedophile creep because of the jewish media that portrays pedos and pervert voyerists always with glasses on.
No it's genes

Man, that's all so American, bullying a boy just because he wears glasses.

Where I live those things don't happen, if they bully you if they see you shy or lacking social skills

America exporting its degenerated culture to the rest of the world and now we all have to suffer the consequences

It's their fault that women only prefer guys with square jaws and over 6'0.

Yes, hypergamy exists in all women

But it is America that exports the unattainable standard of beauty through its movies and series.

It's probably the fact that being a nerd and terminally online is associated with wearing glasses.
its deeper. it's not the association with nerds. I believe that it triggers the primal instinct in humans to eliminate the weak. You can see this in monkeys where male animals treat small babies very harshly to test their strength and health and if they are deemed weak they are killed.
It's like the doctor is signing up your death sentence and taking away your entire childhood just so that you rope before you are 25.
It should be illegal. It's like someone is writing on my forehead "Bad genetics, stay away from him or kill him"

put your kids down before you prescribe them glasses because the will commit suicide in a few years anyways. It's over for glassescels.
I wear them since kindergarten

German studies/ newspapers say that being Chinese is a risk factor for myopia
"Risk factors in this case were Chinese ethnicity and female gender, but there are also reports of progression of visual impairment in young adulthood in non-Asian populations."

I didnt get bullied cause ppl felt bad for me. I was the truest truecel kid

You can be bullied without glasses but glasses make it much worse.
Being ugly and wearing glasses is the worst. Personally, I refused to wear glasses.

I think that parents are aware they just don't care. Also many people are sadistic and don't love their children.
They see their children as a resource. They don't care about his suffering.

I think that parents are aware they just don't care. Also many people are sadistic and don't love their children.
They see their children as a resource. They don't care about his suffering.
true. Many people leave it to nature. Either the child survives and had good genes or it will be destroyed

its deeper. it's not the association with nerds. I believe that it triggers the primal instinct in humans to eliminate the weak. You can see this in monkeys where male animals treat small babies very harshly to test their strength and health and if they are deemed weak they are killed.
Humans are civilized so they don't kill you. They just ignore, isolate, outcast, mock, bully you. Destroy your confidence and mental health.

Humans are civilized so they don't kill you. They just ignore, isolate, outcast, mock, bully you. Destroy your confidence and mental health.
they don't kill in the old way.
Bullying is a very long but certain death.
The extermination is different today because they want to avoid punishment.
I experience this with my mother where I am sure that she is trying to destroy me without committing a crime through neglect, humiliation and violence.

they don't kill in the old way.
Bullying is a very long but certain death.
The extermination is different today because they want to avoid punishment.
I experience this with my mother where I am sure that she is trying to destroy me without committing a crime through neglect, humiliation and violence.
Can you move from her?

Idk. It’s more like the frame + wearing glasses + being non NT that makes the combinaron someone an easy target. @Whitefeminineboy any decent framed guys with glasses or NT glasses wearers do fine. But genuine physical bullying is not something I saw irl

Man, that's all so American, bullying a boy just because he wears glasses.

Where I live those things don't happen, if they bully you if they see you shy or lacking social skills

America exporting its degenerated culture to the rest of the world and now we all have to suffer the consequences

It's their fault that women only prefer guys with square jaws and over 6'0.

Yes, hypergamy exists in all women

But it is America that exports the unattainable standard of beauty through its movies and series.
Every facet of bullying is at the filthy hands of boomers.

Thats not very "civilized" now is it ?
It just screams favela of low iq violent sociopaths.

autists gets most bullied like usual tho glasses on normie or even worse on incel decreases smv

autists gets most bullied like usual tho glasses on normie or even worse on incel decreases smv
I never had glasses, yet there was always some piece of shit with a problem with me ever since i turned 14.

Only uglies with glasses get bullied. No normie or chad gets bullied for it. Also you don’t belong here if only glasses is the reason you are here. You have to be genetically ugly. i been picked on for my facial features and not my glasses