Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why im suddenly happy living in the Balkan.

• Thread starter poorbalkantruecel
  • Start date
P

poorbalkantruecel

Self-banned
-
In case of a nuclear war we wouldn't be hit at all most likely because we aren't a Important region to be nuked.
Sometimes living in a shithole has it perks! :feelsautistic::feelsthink:

You'll still die of radiation poisoning after nuclear fallout :p

Cope the balkans will never be a at peace, pack your bags Jaroslav you’re heading to Ukraine
this is langs alt do not be deceived

what part of the balkan do you live in? in my case the serbs might try something again

im safe too :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
i will watch world brun

Sometimes living in a shithole has it perks!
fellow balkancel here I heard in case of a nuclear bomb explosion it's best to position your head facing the bomb explosion to kill you faster and painless:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Unfortunately Poland is connector between east and west, so we would be an area of potential battles in the future after Ukraine

fellow balkancel here I heard in case of a nuclear bomb explosion it's best to position your head facing the bomb explosion to kill you faster and painless:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Even if you don't get nuked the Balkans would probably turn in a warzone and/or gang warzone if NATO and the other big players get nuked.

You're also surrounded by NATO countries from which refugees would start pouring in.

Lithuania is part of NATO.
no one nuking shithole with popluation not even 3mil big, major cities might get nuked tho who knows.

Even if you don't get nuked the Balkans would probably turn in a warzone and/or gang warzone if NATO and the other big players get nuked.

You're also surrounded by NATO countries from which refugees would start pouring in.
:yes:

no one nuking shithole with popluation not even 3mil big, major cities might get nuked tho who knows.
Belarussia can potentially invade in case of conflict between NATO and Russia.

Belarussia can potentially invade in case of conflict between NATO and Russia.
my shithole won't last a day that's why no one cares about even nuking it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what part of the balkan do you live in? in my case the serbs might try something again
over for Croat and Albaniancels