Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm envious of Balkan incels

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
__daniel_conversano_original_and_2_more_drawn_by_yblndr__sample-a2980c7c7d017e6afe8d205f73767936.jpg

With the recent biden (it's joever) push of diversity towards Japan and Korea, it seems that, if we don't fight back, our incels (ricecels) will sustain a significant amount of damage to our societies and people, including the worsening of inceldom situation.

But there is a region I would give a shout out to - The Balkan, and I am not talking about racial, but geopolitically.

The Balkans are basically second worlded, geographically and geopolitically irrelevant countries (save for a few) and surrounded by neighbours that are powerful but similarly raced or at least phenotype (okay, I know you guys are gonna come at me for this), the Mediterranean sea and black sea being the only important area.

>Geopolitically irrelevant, therefore little to no international representation and doesn't have to rely much on foreigners and therefore less contact. Russia and China both get nigger students because they're a world power.

>Geographically protected against undesirables like Africa or countries filled with rapeugees

>More "symmetrical" phenotype compared to Russian Slavs, unlike the Russians and Asians, whom only foids benefit and men suffer for it.

>Poor enough that no one wants to migrate there, but not poor enough to be a total shithole

>Decent crime rates

>Life is probably chiller than first world countries

>Probably more conservative

>Hates each other, but not to the level of African countries that regularly slaughter each other

I'm not self hating or anything, and most of the things that I praised the Balkans on this thread for, are unintentional positive side effects of something usually considered negative (low GDP).

Last edited:
>Hates each other, but not to the level of African countries that regularly slaughter each other
Dumbest statement i've heard in a while

I'd rather not spend my entire day arguing about who's really white on discord.

alexander the great was makedonian slav powerful country of makedonija

or indians
Most Indians claim their race is superior and call you a mayo or cum skin. They rarely claim to be white. Maybe they'll call themselves Aryan and claim whites aren't the real Aryans.

Most Indians claim their race is superior and call you a mayo or cum skin. They rarely claim to be white. Maybe they'll call themselves Aryan and claim whites aren't the real Aryans.
No, but what they do is try & claim "Meds and/or Slavs are not white" in order to protect onto others, and/or try & stir-up division.

Some do LARP as White though.

Dumbest statement i've heard in a while
I'm talking about the modern days. Balkan conflicts were among the bloodiest in the world, just like our battles on East Asia (when it comes to sheer cruelty), but I don't see Toyota warlords eating each other for lunch in there, like in Africa.

No, but what they do is try & claim "Meds and/or Slavs are not white" in order to protect onto others, and/or try & stir-up division.

Some do LARP as White though.
Lol