Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why do i feel like i want to fit in groups i join, even if i don't like the group?

mycelxoe

mycelxoe

Grade A retard
Sometimes i join/lurk shitty online groups out of boredom to see normies talk about retarded shit but i always wonder what it would like to be like them, unaware and delusional. They seem genuinely content of living a lie and pretending like shit that isn't important in real life actually is important.

Sometimes i join/lurk shitty online groups out of boredom to see normies talk about retarded shit but i always wonder what it would like to be like them, unaware and delusional. They seem genuinely content of living a lie and pretending like shit that isn't important in real life actually is important.
Because no one wants to remain an incel, you secretly want to adopt a normie mindset without feeling like you are selling yourself short

It's biological.

We will never be free. We are always slaved to something. I will try though, but it might cost me everything. I have my Tulpa to guide me.

Ignorance is Bliss

Everyone wants a sense of belonging and acceptance from others like you