Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I lost at birth

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Being ugly has to be the most unlucky curse one could evER receive in life. Every aspect of your life suffers.

• Ugly people are less likely to get hired.
• Ugly people are less likely to have meaningful relationships.
• Less likely to have sex
• Lack of social skills
• Get paid less
• Gets mistreated and rejected by everyone in society
• Aren't treated with human decency
How is it possible to live a happy life if everything in this world is determined by how attractive you are? What are we even still living for? We’ve been fucked ovER :cryfeels:

I wish I was born a foid (not tranny) Imagine have ZERO responsibility and all the power.

I wish I was born a foid (not tranny) Imagine have ZERO responsibility and all the power.
Chad life is better because truly attractive men are rare

I don't wanna be born a foid, I wanna be born a chad.

It's so crazy because 99% of the men I see outside are at least AVERAGE LOOKING. Like decent-looking people. Even ethnics, including east asians and a few curries. But when it comes to me, I am actually, legitimately ugly. Fuck why did it have to be me?

Lol same hERe, if I was just below avERage looking I’d at least be accepted as a friend in social circles, but my hideously repulsive truecel appearance results in people avoiding any association with me because simply being seen in public with me would damage their social standing.

I’ve had a few friends though, but I guess in their case, hanging out with me actually improves their social standing because my presence allows them to have somebody to MOG HARD, hence me being next to them makes them look “comparatively” attractive. I can make even an ugly incel look avERage-looking. People pay less attention to my normie looking friends’ flaws (in tERms of physical attractiveness and aesthetics), because their focus is on me instead, they are too busy judging me and trying to figure out how it’s possible for somebody to look SO subhuman

Last edited:
Same, my mom was on alcohol and drugs when she was pregnant with me, so im not just ugly, but low iq aswell :feelsokman:

I don't wanna be born a foid, I wanna be born a chad.
Eh, I kinda wish I was just NT & also around HTN tier: I want to be able to succeed in life, but I also want some kind of struggle, since struggle is what defines you as a human.

In fact, our lives are like a demo version of life, where there's only eating/sleeping, while they have the full purchased version.

Eh, I kinda wish I was just NT & also around HTN tier: I want to be able to succeed in life, but I also want some kind of struggle, since struggle is what defines you as a human.
Understandable, but I don't want to go through another struggle, I've had enough.

We're not even the same species as them. They've outcast us and want us dead.

In fact, our lives are like a demo version of life, where there's only eating/sleeping, while they have the full purchased version.
That's a fitting way to describe it.

Being ugly has to be the most unlucky curse one could evER receive in life. Every aspect of your life suffers.

• Lack of social skills
• Get paid less
How is it possible to live a happy life if everything in this world is determined by how attractive you are? What are we even still living for? We’ve been fucked ovER :cryfeels:
And if you also are autisitic...

• Lack of social skills
• Get paid less
and to add to this we are growing up in a time worse than the great depression. There is 0% chance of an ugly person making it in life.