Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why im not getting surgery. its not a viable option

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
1. Im a poor neet and even when i do get a job im going to be making minimum wage which means it will take me years to save up for surgery

2. people are going to notice i had a surgery and their going to think im insecure

3. surgery doesn't always work, i could still end up looking like a bloated boneless potato after 1000s of dollars

4. you cant cheat genetics. I could get a surgery and even though it might raise me 1-2 points i might still be invisible to women

Stop posting threads about yourself.

Where are the pics?

I got surgery and was happy with the results, but it didn't change my life

youre not allowed to comment on any of my posts from now on
Like half the posts here are about how you look. It appears you are looking for attention. Take a break and go outside.

1. Im a poor neet and even when i do get a job im going to be making minimum wage which means it will take me years to save up for surgery

2. people are going to notice i had a surgery and their going to think im insecure

3. surgery doesn't always work, i could still end up looking like a bloated boneless potato after 1000s of dollars

4. you cant cheat genetics. I could get a surgery and even though it might raise me 1-2 points i might still be invisible to women

Ewhoring is your friend

im gonna enjoy my artificially advanced maxilla which wont raise me by even a point

He looks fine

I know he does. I want to see his supposed "day with most bloat" vs "day with least bloat." if they are the same, that would prove that he is mental.

I know he does. I want to see his supposed "day with most bloat" vs "day with least bloat." if they are the same, that would prove that he is mental.
Even if there is a difference, he looks fine.

who the fuck cares about what people notice and thinks at this point

Like half the posts here are about how you look. It appears you are looking for attention. Take a break and go outside.
wow no shit im obsessed about my looks because they are the only thing that matter. you must not be blackpilled, go back to the basics

I feel you. It's Tolkien fantasy to think adding silicone to your chin is going to turn you into a chick magnet.

You're better off using that money on weed and just enjoy life.