Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I'm leaving this forum

Gonna miss seeing properly written English from now on. Rip

I'll miss your high IQ threads and your high iq looking avi.

Are you still gonna be posting your philisophical theories on another forum? I really enjoy your posts, and wish you all the best.

Liberals: "Everything bad a woman does is the fault of the patriarchy and sexism."
Conservatives: "Everything bad a woman does is the fault of liberals and feminists tricking them. Women don’t even have agency when it comes to abortions which are the results of trickery by unchristian men who don’t want to man up. Rich men even force women into jobs and careers they actually don’t want."
Old-fashioned conspiracy theorists: "Everything bad a woman does is the result of the Rockefellers, the Bilderbergers, Jesuits, Freemasons, and other rich people conspiring to trick women into feminism. Hence, the real enemy is the Rockefellers, the Jesuits, etc. who are conspiring to depopulate the world so women aren’t responsible for their behavior."
TRP: "Everything bad a woman does is the correct biological response to men who have no game, women can’t be held responsible for their own biology."
Lookism: "Everything bad a woman does is the correct biological response to men who have not good enough looks, women can't be held responsible for their own biology."
Alt-right: "Everything bad a woman does is the fault of the Jews corrupting our pure wheatfield princesses. Feminism isn't something women do, it's something done to white women."

And on and on it goes ... no one holding women responsible for their bad actions.

One of the most dangerous ideas in the world is the idea that women have AGENCY. If a person has agency, then that person is responsible for their own actions. If a person doesn’t have agency then that person is not responsible for their actions. If you want to avoid being held responsible or accountable for your actions, then you need to convince the world that you have no agency. The idea that women = children isn't as "based" as it seems on first glance, because it just shifts away the blame from women to men again. Men might differ on which group of men it is that is responsible ... but they all have in common that they believe that women aren't REALLY to blame. This is the thinking we have to overcome.
I love omegavirginrevolt, high iq
LOL
that's a shame, you brought some much needed class to this joint. Good luck
Nice Avi

I wish you luck and good health on all your future surgery endeavors.

@Fontaine you always made good posts, best wishes man

nooooooo nigggaaaaaa. srs though we need your high IQ threads in this storm of low IQ shitposts and weebshit.

Just be rational in life. See you.

Finally. Your esotericism paled to mine.

Good riddance

I'll still post my plastic surgery progress on looksmax.org I think, but I'm leaving this forum for an indefinite time. Atleast 6 months and probably more.

- I've become addicted to it and spend too much time on it, in a way that is no longer productive for me or other members.
- I've become extremely tired of the persistence of (to me) terrible, stupid copes, such as "sub8=death", "beta uprising", "reestablishing patriarchy", or "women=evil" when they're simply doing what is in their best interests like anybody would.

If you still want to read me, I'll soon create a thread on looksmax detailing my PS progress. But I'm leaving incels.is for good.

I'll miss you Fontaine.
Despite the disagreements you are a damn good poster and a smart thinker. Wish you well on this crazy as fuck world.

Edit: just about done myself.
Forum isn't entertaining anymore and it's getting to be a pain in the ass to post(banned section is my favorite section).

Women=evil is not cope. It's the only thing that's not cope.

Is it because of the party you were invited to yesterday? Be honest.

One last post to thank everyone for their friendship and words of affection.

Also, to be frank: yes, I am currently "ascending". A combination of low inhib and luck has opened strange doors for me recently. I won't give more details, just know I have never felt so happy in 15 years. Don't believe those who say you can be happy alone.

If I have one last piece of advice to give: stay patient and detached, stay nice (but not too nice), lowinhibmaxx and looksmax as much as possible.
JFL. There's no such thing as ascending at 25 buddy boyo. I had similar feelings recently but you will NEVER escape the agepill. Sooner or later you will realize how far behind everyone else you still are. There's no catching up. You missed out on teen love, the only thing that counts in life. IT'S OVER. Cope or rope tbh

Last edited:
I'll miss you Fontaine.
Despite the disagreements you are a damn good poster and a smart thinker. Wish you well on this crazy as fuck world.

Edit: just about done myself.
Forum isn't entertaining anymore and it's getting to be a pain in the ass to post(banned section is my favorite section).
latest

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is a blow to the community.

I have the suspicion my therapist is going to tell me to quit this site soon. He has been right about everything else so far, so if he does I probably will.

Aren't you the one who used to constantly complaining about how being wealthy and having plastic surgery make no difference? Times have changed I guess.

If your only problem in life is that you don't have a GF, you're just a failed normie and in most cases you'll eventually find a foid to fuck. Almost everyone eventually finds a foid to fuck. The whole concept of "incelism" is somewhat flawed in that regard. "Trucels" who are poor, unemployed, with mental health issues first and foremost suffer from this, from poverty or racism etc. The internet is so full of ex-incels who have left inceldom behind like a goth phase they are a bit ashamed of in hindsight, because the whole concept is flawed. Some white college student whose only problem in life is that he doesn't have a GF right now, lol, will in almost all cases eventually "ascend" ... and inceldom will in almost all cases be nothing more than just a phase. 99% here 20-something college students. Most of them right-leaning whites.

Give it a time and come back. I'll miss you if you go for good
:feelscry:

Godspeed Fontaine.

I will really miss your posts.

May you accend in the future

This is a blow to the community.

I have the suspicion my therapist is going to tell me to quit this site soon. He has been right about everything else so far, so if he does I probably will.
Has he been able to solve your inceldom?

Has he been able to solve your inceldom?
No. I doubt he will ever be able to.

That’s not what I am there for tho, mostly I want to get my anger under control and live a more normal and productive life.

A woman is an impossible dream now. I would settle for a job and a dog.

If your only problem in life is that you don't have a GF, you're just a failed normie and in most cases you'll eventually find a foid to fuck. Almost everyone eventually finds a foid to fuck. The whole concept of "incelism" is somewhat flawed in that regard. "Trucels" who are poor, unemployed, with mental health issues first and foremost suffer from this, from poverty or racism etc. The internet is so full of ex-incels who have left inceldom behind like a goth phase they are a bit ashamed of in hindsight, because the whole concept is flawed. Some white college student whose only problem in life is that he doesn't have a GF right now, lol, will in almost all cases eventually "ascend" ... and inceldom will in almost all cases be nothing more than just a phase. 99% here 20-something college students. Most of them right-leaning whites.
Lets be honest, a large portion of those who "ascend" just become cucks.

he told me last night. the ascencion was kind of vague. it was like "strange and lucky things have been happening don't fool yourself into thinking you can be happy alone." fukmylife has a picture of the post.

Beautiful.
i mean if you don't change anything about yourself and then ascend were you ever really incel or just in a dry spell? maybe a lot of us are just in a transitional period.

Was going to say the same thing it's not even in their best interest.

What about our best interests! no one cares bout us, we're laughed at and shamed.
Nobody is going to care about our best interests because people only think about themselves. At least 70% of the people on this forum wouldn't give a shit about incels if they were decent looking enough to get foids

Post it here, looksmax.org is dogshit.

Almost all OG posters are banned, now philosophers are leaving, people here get offended from currybashing, many of them even can't get any of my jokes and "incel" larpers with exteremely high-standards are taking over.

I am genuinely feeling skeptical about the future of our humble abode.

Adios.

giphy.gif

Post it here, looksmax.org is dogshit.
Looksmax.org was created with the purpose of having those threads and deviate looksmaxing, back then there were a lot of looksmaxing threads here and they were a shitshow of "fakecel, cope, ldar...", He's better off providing with surgerymaxxing in looksmax.org

Looksmax.org was created with the purpose of having those threads and deviate looksmaxing, back then there were a lot of looksmaxing threads here and they were a shitshow of "fakecel, cope, ldar...", He's better off providing with surgerymaxxing in looksmax.org
Surely we can make an exception for an OG

Aren't you the one who used to constantly complaining about how being wealthy and having plastic surgery make no difference? Times have changed I guess.
yeah, also insisted that it's all about looks and nothing else matters, incels should never go to parties, depression is a permanent state, etc. He's a massive hypocrite like the others on this forum who "ascended."

LOL. Ok... we all go thru this stage. You'll only get confirmation of your subhumanity.

Can't say I blame you I'm gonna bail soon for similar reasons.

can we just ban this troll now

Lets be honest, a large portion of those who "ascend" just become cucks.
Nobody is going to care about our best interests because people only think about themselves. At least 70% of the people on this forum wouldn't give a shit about incels if they were decent looking enough to get foids
Very true