Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why i see him as a Hero and despise the victims

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
fuck those western ethnic muslims who just live in the west and play the victim card and use western kaffir technologies to live the comfortable life .
fuck that chaddam , he is such a hypocrite dawah muslim faggot.

Christchurch shooter update
Shooter hero

Its over for selfhatingmuslimcels

lol public trials are cringe as fuck, he was probably laughing to himself as they told their "stories".

He coped his way into serial murder. JFL at ruining your life for 'your race'. Why does he care so much he should have just coped with all the money he made and fucked ethnic bitches and impregnate them with white babies if he really wanted to fight with ethnic invasion or some shit.

Altfags are so fucking annoying. Why would you give a fuck about nationalism when you are an Incel. You basically sacrifice yourself so staceys and chads can have a better life. Ultimate cuck move.

Most of them don't even speak english properly.
Check the court footage.

You are about to get a warning
He was a Chad-lite who just visited /pol/ once and took them too seriously.
He also had white foids thirsting on him.

hy does he care so much he should have just coped with all the money he made and fucked ethnic bitches and impregnate them with white babies if he really wanted to fight with ethnic invasion or some shit.
BASED AF NGL , whoring ethnics deserve getting mistreated .
lol public trials are cringe as fuck, he was probably laughing to himself as they told their "stories".
yeah , deep down he is saying ; well i just killed your loved one and you can't do nothing about it .
Its over for selfhatingmuslimcels
it's not about self hate , but for real i hate how western muslim are very hypocritical when they live there ,most of them doesn't give a fuck about the country and people they live in tbh . they are there just for the money and comfort . new zealand will never be their country