Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why I feel like shit already at only 20

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
I feel like shit and I'm at the start of my Life: 20 years old

I actually have Friends and a good family so I mog some users in a way but not having a gf makes me feel really like shit, and I'm so young

Maybe this forum make my mental state even worse cause there Is a very pessimistic vision of Life, often users talk about suicide, that Is over and other self destructive stuff, but I really don't feel like leaving this site cause you understand my situation cause its yours too

Life Is about reproduction, when we won't have our parents, if you don't have a wife and a family, I don't care about muh sex, its over, you won't have support from anyone, considering that 90% of your Friends Will have a family and you are lucky if you have at least incel Friends at 50 years old, by that Age most people have a family

Every year that pass After 50 years old in Which you don't have a family Is pure suffering, at that point the best decision Is ending all, for me, I don't promote suicide to you

I'm at the start of my Life: 20 years old
Always felt this was cope. Your life starts when you enter your teenage years. It's over if you don't succeed then because it'll reflect on the rest of your life.

brutal and i'm only 18

Always felt this was cope. Your life starts when you enter your teenage years. It's over if you don't succeed then because it'll reflect on the rest of your life.
That's too negative, i think that you have hope until 35 maybe I'm too optimistic

If you ever fail academia and fall behind your peers so far it's irreparable then you will truly feel like shit, you still have a chance for a comfy whitecollar life take a lesson from those of us who wasted our 20s and at least make sure you won't live like a modern slave, do your homework, your uni, fake interest give it everything you have or you will regret it.

That's too negative, i think that you have hope until 35 maybe I'm too optimistic
I was also once optimistic like you. But after reality hits you in the fave every single time and reminds you of your place in society you will slowly but surely lose the hope

1508772517001.jpg
It's officially over.

comfy whitecollar life
Well, even this shit is tiring when you're a forever alone trucel. You can't win this fucking game. Just lose with a shiny participation prize.

Well, even this shit is tiring when you're a forever alone trucel. You can't win this fucking game. Just lose with a shiny participation prize.
Ye but it's better then busting your back on the factory floor knowing you have no future and lack the capacity to pursue education after years of mental stagnation