Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I don't hate women, and other older-cel perspectives

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Walking slime monster made of sewage
★★★★
49d 17h 12m
Oroborus

Oroborus

Finished
-
134d 4h 8m
I read it, good thread but you NT mog to oblivion so it's not as useful for incels like me.
last paragraph was giga :bluepill::bluepill: too, it's over for some men

Oroborus

Oroborus

Finished
-
134d 4h 8m
JFL at you, you're the ostrich putting its head in the sand. Someone gives you a source and you just go like "Nope, that info doesn't fit into my worldview I will proceed to put my hands against my ears if you speak to me lalallalalalalalalalalalala".
oldceldom leads to that. Either you retake a bit of the :bluepill: again or you rope

HedonisticRecluse

HedonisticRecluse

Temporal Aimless Futile Existence
★★★
3d 1h 18m
Really good thread, its unfortunate that this site's userbase are mostly retarded. I don't really hate women im apathetic towards them.

zionpill

zionpill

Officer
★★★
6d 21h 46m
Online: 27m

Like, who even are you, girlfriend?
bro this is some reddit tier shit making fun of a new user. its like making fun of someone for being born later then u

oldcel75

oldcel75

Major
★★
25d 15h 59m
4: a piece of unsolicited advice.

I'm old enough that my friends are fucking up their marriages and getting divorced. It is fascinating to see the divorcee dating phenomenon. There is one clear lesson from it. I'm not getting involved because little has changed except for the details of what people make small talk about. Women don't lower their standards, and they don't settle. What this means, it means two things.
The cock carousel being followed by resignation and beta burning, is cope. Women don't settle for beta bux, they are genetically programmed to seek whatever their concept of Chad is, that doesn't change.

But this also means, that if you do manage to meet someone in later life who seems into you, it's probably real and you should go for it IMHO. All the advice you get on here about betabuxx and roast beef and the cock carousel from 16yo "truecels" is terrible advice and it is ignorant advice. A bunch of my university friends lost their virginities in their 20s and they are happy today. One of my high school buddies fucked heaps of women at university, married the girl of his dreams, and that lasted 4 years. Today he's married to someone uglier but cooler and he's happy.

Unicorns exist, and you should always remain open to possibilities. While keeping your expectations firmly based in Wilkes McDermid's understanding of the blackpill, that women are generally looking for certain things, and it's no secret what those are.
46 yo oldcel here.
While I agree to most of your post, I have some issues with the advice. Women 35-40-45 ARE settling because they cannot compete for chads against the 20+ yo stacies. You just cannot beat youth. The question is, do we need those older women with all of those miles and miles of cocks that went into them? With all the kids, exes, older parents they need to take care of and other issues?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
23d 10h 57m
It isn't about the rejection. Being spurned by women results in bitterness and depression. Incels hating women because they were turned down is a normie/foid gaslighting technique, where they get to take the stance we must be 'entitled' to women somehow. It allows them to escape the pain of any cognitive dissonance and remove any accountability from women.

As you noted, some mentally ill/narcissistic individuals like Elliot have this mindset but they are the minority through which the majority actively chooses to strawman us to.

I resent women because of how they reject me and men like me. They can't seem to simply be courteous or kind about it, but are instead actively malicious and relish establishing a pecking order. They are so entitled and narcissistic that they feel offended by low tier men (many who are their looks matches) approaching them. To save their own self-esteem they harshly attack and belittle anyone they feel threatens their over-inflated self-image.

I resent women because they are by every measurable metric, first class citizens but don't have anywhere near the humility to admit that. Despite having all the default rights of men and a bevy of privilege to accompany them, they still have the cheek to claim oppression and even shame men for daring to speak about their issues. The patriarchy is a misandrist boogeyman concept that is purposely nebulous in its interpretation so as to take any accountability off women and place it on men. Even when men are the only party being negatively affected. Imagine a cabal that exists solely to advantage a particular group, one that you belong to and it curiously provides nothing but partisan laws, courts in favor of those diametrically opposed to you. This cabal also does less than nothing when society actively mocks and demeans your group, in fact it subsidizes it and makes you pay the other group to inflict misery on you. When you raise this point, the other group actually says with a straight face, "Well the insidious cabal sometimes hurts your group too". This is absolute troll logic.

I resent women because they are so self-absorbed and solipsistic, they completely lack any empathy and see everything in terms of self-benefit. Its like 90% of them are legit sociopaths and likely a higher percentage possess at least some sociopathic tendencies. They callously vote for laws in their favor like Tender Years Doctrine, subvert innocent until proven guilty, demand child support and alimony from hapless husbands and tax dollars from sexless recluses like me. Their childish, almost alien mindset leaves no room for reasoned debate or logical refutations as they operate largely on emotion and short-term thinking. This invariably leads them to being extremely volatile individuals when they don't get their way, like overgrown infants, except perversely these infants have the backing of the government, law enforcement and multitudes of white knights.

One can invoke their ire simply due to having poor looks or having awkward social skills. And our society considers it morally justified to persecute men based on these flimsy premises. Worse yet, it is not sufficient for men like us to be isolated from greater society and denied intimacy. They persecute us relentlessly, using us as scapegoats for all of society ills and to assuage any potential guilt resulting from their own shitty behavior. So we can't even be miserable in peace. Look at what happened to all of the incel subreddits. All banned, because they are so threatened by what we represent and the truths we reveal. Having the cheek to justify it with 'bigotry and hatefulness' while being blatantly partisan in the opposite direction. r/inceltears is still up. r/femaledatingstrategy is still up. Other subs actively discourage any sort of debate and are shameless echo chambers like the feminist subs and others are outright offensive like r/rapekink. None of them are banned, because none of them offend women and their shitty sensibilities and fee-fees. Cancel culture, the extreme right, progressivism...there are all result of women getting more influence in the public space. Its as if these creatures are natural commies. Censorship and hypocrisy come easily to them. They don't comprehend the concept of justice, equality, meritocracy - unless it benefits their hypergamy of course. Otherwise its an excuse to invoke equity and bring others down to their level.

So yes, I hate women. Not because of being rejected, I recognize attraction is subconscious and innate. I hate women because of what they are and how they choose to act.
Mirin your writing style. That's all I wanted to say. :feelsokman::bigbrain:
You could literally write a book or become a journalistcel.
I literally had to look up dictionary about 20 times while reading your comment. Although me not being proficient in English could be the main reason to this.

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Mythic
★★★★
17d 21h 6m
I find it quite an interesting post and it's nice to see more gerontocel perspectives (as "oldcel" starts at 18, not sure what to call someone this old). But I'm not sure about the last paragraph, toilets are genetically only capable of loving Chad and what research has demonstrated is that Chad isn't a subjective phenomenon, he's objective.

Hypergamy dictates that toilets need a Chad better than them, that is that while most toilets will like dumb Chad, if her IQ is over 140 she will probably only want genius Chad. If[UWSL] she's 6'2 then her Chad must at least be 6'7. Stuff like that. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I think that relationships that involve a non-Chad are probably just massive copes on all fronts. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I Genuinely don't understand why toilets marry non-Chad's, there's no love to speak of and their marriages must be deadbedroomers, as toilets can only be sexually aroused by Chad. Why even marry a male friend (let's be honest, most marriages are just "friendzones with certificates") when she can marry a female friend she can relate to more and sleep with Chad on the side? [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I Also agree that the supposed lower standards of toilets with age is a massive cope by the "late bloomercels" that know that they'll never experience love but delude themselves into thinking that the toilet that pretends to love them does. If she's single past age 18 she's no longer good, all good toilets are taken off the market permanently by the time they're 23~25. Everything else is a massive cope. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]
View: https://youtu.be/c9HYzAr5Koo
[/UWSL]

IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★★
19d 4h 29m
as "oldcel" starts at 18 30

Fixed for you.

[UWSL]I think that relationships that involve a non-Chad are probably just massive copes on all fronts. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I Genuinely don't understand why toilets marry non-Chad's[/UWSL]

The same reasons they always have. Financial support, social status, co-dependence, monkey branching, etc.

In current western societies, women are propped up by affirmative action, men's taxation and government initiatives; they are less cognizant of their dependence on men on a individual level but the overall relationship hasn't changed. IT, construction and service jobs are still overwhelmingly occupied by men. Thus normies will tend to 'attract' women at some point or another. The current paradigm allows women to tolerate such men for a time, bear a child or two and then use partisan divorce courts to tether their ex-spouses to them financially.

Women openly use the term "starter marriage" in common discourse which says it all.

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
★★★★★
85d 4h 15m
Good for you

Spyro

Spyro

Greycel
9h 6m
I don't dislike women, but I get depressed asf when I see girls I'm attracted to. If she has everything, its like being hit with a wave of stress and the realization even could make me lose my hunger for the eats even if my stomach just growled a minute ago. It puts me down a spiral of disappointment and a form of misery. What's ironic tho, I done some good receptive approaches, but I know I wouldn't hold their interests so I lowkey reject my self while holding on to a positive outlook of a good and memorable approach.

CurrycelRaja

CurrycelRaja

The Curry Massacre Mercenary
-
9d 5h 3m
Blah blah blah blah
Cope:feelsseriously:

Wilfred

Wilfred

Officer
23d 9h 46m
I can distill your entire argument to one thing:
:soy:

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

★★★★
49d 17h 12m
It's OK, I realize most people are on the internet to talk, not listen. :feelsokman:

G

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
★★★
3d 2h 6m
I don't hate women either. I'm just depressed about my subhumanity. No amount of hobbies can fix that

PigeonMogger

PigeonMogger

Whitepill is the solution
★★★
1d 16h 48m
Thanks for posting this as your essay was actually a pretty insightful read. Nice to see new perspectives by oldcels on .is once in a while. Overall a really well-written essay.

If you dont mind sharing, how did you get good at writing essays? I struggle a lot with writing good essays. Throughout high school, I have always gotten below-average grades in English, and it has consistently been my worst subject. In fact, my subpar English mark is probably the main factor that prevented me from getting into my dream university program. I would really appreciate it if you would share your advice on getting better at writing, as I urgently need it since I will be going to university soon, which obviously means I will have to write a lot of essays.

Also what field do you work in and what degree you got? It seems pretty interesting.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

★★★★
49d 17h 12m
Thanks for posting this as your essay was actually a pretty insightful read. Nice to see new perspectives by oldcels on .is once in a while. Overall a really well-written essay.

If you dont mind sharing, how did you get good at writing essays? I struggle a lot with writing good essays. Throughout high school, I have always gotten below-average grades in English, and it has consistently been my worst subject. In fact, my subpar English mark is probably the main factor that prevented me from getting into my dream university program. I would really appreciate it if you would share your advice on getting better at writing, as I urgently need it since I will be going to university soon, which obviously means I will have to write a lot of essays.

Also what field do you work in and what degree you got? It seems pretty interesting.
Thanks brocel. I'm an engineer in the construction industry. So I often have to write letters and reports for non-technical people, telling them they have a problem with their very expensive asset, and telling them what I recommend they should do about it. Giving people bad news definitely helps you to focus on crafting your writing!

Write about what you know, and be honest.