Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why hobbies are lame: Here's Christopher Swain-Tran (Newbielurker of IncelTear) and his amazeballs fanfic.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
SwainTranA.png

Christopher Swain-Tran (Newbielurker) is a legendary fanfic author with one whole follower. In his spare time, he posts on Reddit and straw mans incels. He has a wife he no longer has the stamina to fuck, and with her lack of fluency in the English language, Swine-Blubber is left spending all day on Reddit and Doctor Who marathons. But he's just a tortured artist. He's so dedicated to his craft that he sometimes forgets to eat his 18th cheeseburger of the day.

See, this is what I'm talking about with "hobbies." Swain-Tran is obviously a horrid writer. Anybody who reads the first paragraph will immediately hit the back button. There are literal 4th graders who are better writers than him.

He's 37 (which is definitely "nearly 40," according to him), and he's not going to get any better at it. He doesn't have the talent. He has a low IQ and no knack for language.

But what else can he do? He obviously lacks discipline, as you can see by his physique. In fact, I surmise that the reason Mai hasn't left him yet is she can't get away from his gravitational pull. And of course, he went for her because he has always been attracted to soy sauce.

He's not going to take up tennis or basketball. He can't even golf, as he'd throw his back out.

He also has no social skills whatsoever. He had to go on OKCupid just to find Mai.

Swine-Blubber would do well just to LDAR. I suppose he could take up cooking, since he already enjoys eating, but he would probably try to "paraphrase" recipes.

"What are you talking about? 2 tablespoons of soy sauce is the same as 2 teaspoons of teriyaki sauce. It's literally the same thing!"

He could invite Princess_Kitty14/Robert Garnica over for dinner. Garnica would be excited just to be able to eat food other than cats and dogs.

Garnica is a starving Venezuelan, as you know. He's so hungry that he compares small penises to "dried oregano leaves."

Seems like a perfect match.

Oh wait I thought he was a Hapa

He adopted his partner’s surname I’m guessing

Yes. He's such an "equality" cuck that he changed his last name to a hyphenated version of his own and his wife's. You can't make this shit up.

Southeast Asia saved this guy from signing up for an account here, if anything he should be eternally grateful to the blackpill :feelskek:

You mean terminally online Redditors who spend all their time browsing and screenshotting random posts from obscure Internet incel boards so they can make fun of the actual dirt of society with the rest of their fellow obsessed troons and cucks probably don't have very fulfilling and joyful lives themselves? :ping:

Swine-Blubber keeps going on about how I'm somehow "afraid of failure," because he doesn't understand the concept of futility.

Case in point, his writing. No amount of effort will ever make Swine-Blubber a good writer. No amount of effort will make anyone care about what he writes. Yet he persists, like the delusional fatass he is.

He could lose weight if he tried, but that would require him to not be depressed. Uh oh. There it is.

It's the correlation/causation thing. Depression causes people not to do stuff, rather than vice versa.

Either way, there's no excuse for being the scumbag that he is. Depression affects different people differently. People who aren't pieces of shit don't act like Swine-Blubber when they're depressed.

That goes for all of PedoPeer.

So while Swine-Blubber is retardedly trying to argue that a guy who refers to himself as a hideous subhuman and talks about how miserable his life is is somehow so afraid of failure, I'll be showing him not to take my kindness for weakness.

Enjoy that job, Swine-Blubber. It'll be the last one you ever have.

Swine-Blubber, the more you post about me (and it's a fucking Saturday, at that), the more you're just reinforcing my knowledge of how pathetic your life is.

Well, it's going to get even worse.