Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why haven't u Islamaaxxed yet

SadRealistcel

SadRealistcel

Officer
★★★★★
it is probably the only way for most of us why don't u convert and buy yourself a Muslim wife from their fathers they keep their mouth shut and don't need to get a job. Its the true way brothers may you seriously consider it inshallah we shall all me in jannah.

Allah Akbar, Praise the name of the Prophet and continue to propagate the Truth about Islam to those whose ignorance prevents them from embracing their own salvation.

Not personally for me, until Shariah law takes over, of course, and the crescent flag flies over every building in the world.

Islam is getting cucked, middle eastern countries have started giving woman rjghts.

You don't live up to your name as a realist.

You don't live up to your name as a realist.
islam is the most realist religion we just have to implement it once we become stronger we will slowly rise up

Religion is gigacope.

Muslim females are whores too.

Because most things about Islam are batshit insane.

I mean no alcohol??? Jesus no wonder they blow themselves up.

Inshallah brother, we shall rise again and this time, gods willing, shall drill and break the sky with our advancement of science and technology.
If you aren't muslimaxxing then dafuq are you doing?
Muslim females are whores too.
That's why it's time to control them, all women are whores.

Allahu Akhbar. Now gimme a foid please thx.

It will take at least 50 more years for that whole plan to work. So most of us will be 70+ years old or dead. We want to own a wife now, not in 50 years

Inshallah brother, we shall rise again and this time, gods willing, shall drill and break the sky with our advancement of science and technology.
If you aren't muslimaxxing then dafuq are you doing?

That's why it's time to control them, all women are whores.
may Allah make out hands swift and strong so we can rise up if you aren't islamaxxing jfl

the more i got blackpilled, the more i have grown sympathetic for Islam
and thats coming from someone who used to be a right wing anti islam cuck

lol if you are anti islam you are a low t republicuck

Because i am not a pedophile worshipper (your prophet was a pedo, fucked a 9 yr old), also allah was gay and i hate gays.

Because i am not a pedophile worshipper (your prophet was a pedo, fucked a 9 yr old), also allah was gay and i hate gays.
BlYuWR7.jpg

Quit islam because i don't want to have to put up with religion anymore.

Islam is just christianity for mma fighters and abusive parents.
low iq christian abuse their kids way more emotionally fucking them over and making them high inhib and soyboys who dont stand up for themselves

it is probably the only way for most of us why don't u convert and buy yourself a Muslim wife from their fathers they keep their mouth shut and don't need to get a job. Its the true way brothers may you seriously consider it inshallah we shall all me in jannah.
I can't grow a beard. I can only grow pubes on my face. If I could grow a beard, I would have converted to Islam. It's a good excuse to quit drinking.

If islam is so amazing and allah is so magnificent, why is every muslim country a shithole? why do they all have to immigrate to white countries where they behave like animals and shit on everything they touch? Fuck islam and fuck mohammed. It's a barbarian superstition that belongs in the desert where it came from.

I wish these idiots would stop propagandizing about how islam will provide wives for incels; the truth is that under islam, women are controlled by their fathers. Their fathers only want what's best for their daughters (and themselves), which means that they'll marry them off to the richest, most dominant males they can find. The typical islamic society consists of dominant males with harems of wives and concubines, with the option of monogamy, inceldom or bestiality for the rest.
Every world is golden.
The muslims are saying that the Jews are sons of pigs and apes, So how Israel has such better life quality than the Arab countries? How is one small neighborhood in Tel Aviv produce more scientific papers than the whole fucking muslim world?

Every world is golden.
The muslims are saying that the Jews are sons of pigs and apes, So how Israel has such better life quality than the Arab countries? How is one small neighborhood in Tel Aviv produce more scientific papers than the whole fucking muslim world?
Muslims are low iq because they fuck their cousins.

Not converting unless I get 72 virgins IN PERSON

Every world is golden.
Very true if it weren't for oil the middle east would just be like the rest of war torn Africa and Islam is a awful religion that cucks men too by forcing them to worship a fake God or else they die

What benefits would be joining some alqaeda or whatever.
Seems like most of them are lone wolf attacks.
What are they providing exactly.
You're just raising red flags with nothing in exchange.
I'm definitely not going to fight for the middle east.
I'd like vengeance on this cuck society.

While I think Islam is one of the last bastions of non-degenerate lifestyle in the world it is becoming more liberal and even if a Western incel Islammaxxed that wouldn't mean they would do any better in the Middle East, in a culture they're not familiar with. Not to mention Islam seems to benefit rich people that can attract multiple wives while poorfags might get fucked.

Sounds like underage pussy shit..
Just alcoholicmaxx
I dont want to be an alcholholic on top of being an incel. Sure my life cant get better but it can easily get worse.

I dont want to be an alcholholic on top of being an incel. Sure my life cant get better but it can easily get worse.
Being an alcoholic is fun tbh. I have few worries especially being NEET

The black pill is the truth, in fact any racism anyone had directly dissolves after swallowing the black pill

The black pill is the truth, in fact any racism anyone had directly dissolves after swallowing the black pill
If anything, the blackpill has made me more racist.

allah is glorious

if i'm going to do any "islamaaxing" it will be in the sense of isla vista maxxing

used to be a bunch of muslim LARPers on this site, dont bring it back smfh...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back