Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why haven't incel tried to rebel and overtake the government?

Hrett

Hrett

Greycel
“If we can’t solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems… One day incels will realise their true strength and numbers and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system. Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.”- ER, why haven't incels tried to rebel yet? There are thousands of incels capable to do some real damage to their system, why don't we DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I see dozens of people wageslaving on this forum, waiting. For what exactly? we can not wait and do nothing, be docile. No we must REBEL!!!!!!!

Wow, when you're right, you're right. Tell ya what, you start, and then you come back and tell us how it's going. I'll definitely pitch in if I can. Like, with moral support. I'll be there in spirit. You have my support, trust me.

For some it’s easier to escape. Why care at all ?

Wow, when you're right, you're right. Tell ya what, you start, and then you come back and tell us how it's going. I'll definitely pitch in if I can. Like, with moral support. I'll be there in spirit. You have my support, trust me.

@Darth_Aurelius

“If we can’t solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems… One day incels will realize their true strength and numbers and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system. Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU.”- ER, why haven't incels tried to rebel yet? There are thousands of incels capable to do some real damage to their system, why don't we DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I see dozens of people wage-slaving on this forum, waiting. For what exactly? we can not wait and do nothing, be docile. No, we must REBEL!!!!!!!
There hasn't been an incel rebellion against the government because most incels are cowards who are afraid to take action.

Because of cucks military may take them down. even ER can't do

Darth aurelius are preparing