Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Female Anime Avis Should Be Banned: My Argument

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Amelie Cheung has fucked 10 boys by 15
★★★★
I made this thread quickly and without too much thought, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes. Feel free to disagree with anything I say.

Avis have a substantial effect on the perception of a user by his peers. After all, it is the first "image" you see when you click on their profile, and the only "reference" picture, so to say, of them in your mind's eye, and likely the only one you'll ever see and the one most generally visible (unless the user has provided another sort of "reference image" to you privately—which could be their real face—or has indicated what they look like in real life, which might replace your previous view of them). This reference picture, which would be their avi, has certain attached connotations or associations. For example, you may subconsciously associate an unhinged psyche or insanity with a user who has an avi of a mass killer, or a certain femininity associated with female avis, which goes hand-in-hand with two things:

How using a female avi is almost transvestic in sense, since your avi is a representation of you, a way you WANT other people to view you. In the same way clothing are an extension of one's "social identity, namely how a person wants and seeks to appear in society," the avi on an internet forum is much the same. They are both projections of one's ideals and desired perception. However, unlike using clothing for self-expression, which is restricted by physical and societal (certain cultures or subcultures might not allow the wearing of certain articles of clothing) constraints, AN AVI IS NOT CONSTRAINED. YOU CAN CHOOSE WHATEVER THE HELL TO BE YOUR AVI, SO IT IS REALLY TELLING WHEN SOMEBODY CHOOSES TO USE A FEMALE AVI AS THEIR IDEAL FORM OF SELF-REPRESENTATION.

IN SHORT, USING A FEMALE AVI AS A MAN ON THE INTERNET IS AKIN TO CROSSDRESSING IN REAL LIFE. IT IS THE MOST PATHETIC FORM OF ESCAPISM.

And secondly, THEY ARE AN EXTENSION OF THE "WOMEN-ARE-WONDERFUL EFFECT," albiet subconscious and less pronounced:

YOU ARE RECEIVING MORE ATTENTION BY VIRTUE OF HAVING A FEMALE AVI.

Third and finally, I do not believe you can TRULY CALL YOURSELF A MISOGYNIST IF YOU YOURSELF USE, CONDONE, OR ESPOUSE USING A FEMALE AVI. IT IS SIMPLY CONTRADICTORY:

Using any picture of them, drawn or otherwise, is glorifying the children of Lucifer. Would you build a shrine to your tormenters? To psychopaths, sociopaths? Would you put up a picture of them in your bedroom to glance at every day of the week, the sadistic cunts who tortured you? Remove all of these disgusting displays of base hedonism and savagery from this website. A video of someone dying is less repulsive than glancing at a smiling female face.

Last edited:
yeah, i changed my vote

dnr, my 2d girl is super cute

Image 2024 05 21 062922108

I only like toilet avis so it reminds me to go coom off to this getting beat up through sex.

Everyone here should use gore avis

Halo effect is real

Ron.belgrade wouldn't have nearly as many followers if he didn't have an anime avi (No offense to him ofc)

Agreed.

All traces of foids should disappear from the forum as an identity token.

Based and true.
@ItsovERfucks @Uggo Mongo Thoughts

agreed but:

Based and true.
@ItsovERfucks @Uggo Mongo Thoughts
The text is too long to give a serious consideration, but I am favorable to the gist and the title.

@Saigon Depression @Lv99_BixNood @nice_try @LeFrenchCel @Caesercel @Incline @Mecoja @Copexodius Maximus @cvh1991 @Defetivecuckachu @proudweeb @Epedaphic @blackpillednigga @Pajeetsingh @Autistic Uggo @VictimofBpillReaper @PLA1092 @WorthlessSlavicShit @GeckoBus @DarkStarDown @Chudpreet @wastedcodeine @Stupid Clown @Robb97 @Confessor @KillNiggers @Spooky_Heejin @Regenerator @EngelCallDell19 @Chuddington @Max Doltman @Adolf Kitler @Biowaste Removal @worrycel @Da_Yunez @InceldianWarrior

Please reconsider, saars.
yeah, i changed my vote
Thank you for your vote. :feelsautistic:

We will win this, my fellow brethren.
dnr, my 2d girl is super cute
That's like saying "I'm a straight guy, but wearing female clothes sure is cute!"
:feelsUgh: Proves my theory. He derives pleasure from being seen as female (transvestic) and being the object of attraction of other men (homosexual and autogynephilic).

@CruxGammata Explain yourself.
I only like toilet avis so it reminds me to go coom off to this getting beat up through sex.
[see above]
Everyone here should use gore avis
:feelskek: Based.
Agreed.

All traces of foids should disappear from the forum as an identity token.
:yes::yes::yes:
:feelskek: Is this from 4chan?
The text is too long to give a serious consideration, but I am favorable to the gist and the title.
Thank you.

No, I love anime girls. Everyone should be free to use anime girls as avi, that's my argument.
mw8vbutf3f1d1.jpeg

No, I love anime girls. Everyone should be free to use anime girls as avi, that's my argument.
mw8vbutf3f1d1.jpeg
Should men be free to wear female clothing too?

I made this thread quickly and without too much thought, so I apologize in advance for any mistakes. Feel free to disagree with anything I say.

Avis have a substantial effect on the perception of a user by his peers. After all, it is the first "image" you see when you click on their profile, and the only "reference" picture, so to say, of them in your mind's eye, and likely the only one you'll ever see and the one most generally visible (unless the user has provided another sort of "reference image" to you privately—which could be their real face—or has indicated what they look like in real life, which might replace your previous view of them). This reference picture, which would be their avi, has certain attached connotations or associations. For example, you may subconsciously associate an unhinged psyche or insanity with a user who has an avi of a mass killer, or a certain femininity associated with female avis, which goes hand-in-hand with two things:

How using a female avi is almost transvestic in sense, since your avi is a representation of you, a way you WANT other people to view you. In the same way clothing are an extension of one's "social identity, namely how a person wants and seeks to appear in society," the avi on an internet forum is much the same. They are both projections of one's ideals and desired perception. However, unlike using clothing for self-expression, which is restricted by physical and societal (certain cultures or subcultures might not allow the wearing of certain articles of clothing) constraints, AN AVI IS NOT CONSTRAINED. YOU CAN CHOOSE WHATEVER THE HELL TO BE YOUR AVI, SO IT IS REALLY TELLING WHEN SOMEBODY CHOOSES TO USE A FEMALE AVI AS THEIR IDEAL FORM OF SELF-REPRESENTATION.

IN SHORT, USING A FEMALE AVI AS A MAN ON THE INTERNET IS AKIN TO CROSSDRESSING IN REAL LIFE. IT IS THE MOST PATHETIC FORM OF ESCAPISM.

And secondly, THEY ARE AN EXTENSION OF THE "WOMEN-ARE-WONDERFUL EFFECT," albiet subconscious and less pronounced:

YOU ARE RECEIVING MORE ATTENTION BY VIRTUE OF HAVING A FEMALE AVI.

Third and finally, I do not believe you can TRULY CALL YOURSELF A MISOGYNIST IF YOU YOURSELF USE, CONDONE, OR ESPOUSE USING A FEMALE AVI. IT IS SIMPLY CONTRADICTORY:
Woah do you expect me to read all that shit from you

The average reader will read 400 words in 1.3 minutes when reading at a speed of 300 words per minute (wpm).

If you're a slow reader, you may read at closer to 125 to 200 words per minute. This means reading 400 words will take you between 2 and 3.2 minutes.

Some like the way their profile picture looks including me, although i have no idea where my avi is from, my avi just looks cool in my opinion. one could have an anime profile picture because they just think whatever anime girl it is, is cute/hot.
you put up a picture of them in your bedroom to glance at every day of the week, the sadistic cunts who tortured you?
further more, anime girls did not torture us, we are incel because of actual real life females not 2D anime girls that do not exist. 2D anime girls did not brutally reject us, in most cases the appeal of anime girls is because they are not chad only, for example slice of life animes have incel MCs and some incels watch those to cope. in conclusion, we are not putting up symbols of worship to people who tortured us.

The average reader will read 400 words in 1.3 minutes when reading at a speed of 300 words per minute (wpm).

If you're a slow reader, you may read at closer to 125 to 200 words per minute. This means reading 400 words will take you between 2 and 3.2 minutes.
dnr.

NGL the only reason I picked virtual ones is because I like seeing cute anime girls. That's literally the reason. It's not that deep for me.. I can't stand real foids though.

frankly I dont care what reason other people have avis for. they could be secretly anti-incel for all I know but its not my problem and Im not gonna bother adding a rule banning it. only ban overt infiltrators

Some like the way their profile picture looks including me, although i have no idea where my avi is from, my avi just looks cool in my opinion.
You're good because it's at least a guy.
one could have an anime profile picture because they just think whatever anime girl it is, is cute/hot.
That goes back to my main point that it's slightly transvestic to use it because it's essentially how you would present yourself like how you would wear clothing in real life, so choosing a "cute/hot" anime girl as your avi is like wearing female clothing, which comes from a want to be seen as female, for attention (avi halo effect), or for sexual gratification (autogynephilia, like how the user I won't name seems to get off [or at least like] the idea of others jerking it to his avi).
further more, anime girls did not torture us, we are incel because of actual real life females not 2D anime girls that do not exist. 2D anime girls did not brutally reject us, in most cases the appeal of anime girls is because they are not chad only, for example slice of life animes have incel MCs and some incels watch those to cope. in conclusion, we are not putting up symbols of worship to people who tortured us.
They are visual representations of a Satanic lifeform that we are unfortunately doomed to inhabit this Earth with from the beginning till the end of time. I think the one place, the one bastion that should be free from any form of their representation is here. Of course, that's impossible considering you'll still have posts with females and so on and so forth, but at least you aren't glorifying them by using them as your LITERAL MODE OF SELF-EXPRESSION.

• Transvestic - Since your avi is a form of representing yourself, using a female one is like a man wearing female clothing.
  • Female avi halo effect (extension of the "women-are-wonderful" effect) - The female avi halo effect means people are more likely to interact with you and you get more attention in your threads.
  • Self-contradictory - If you're a self-described misogynist, you wouldn't use or condone using representations of the very things you hate.

You don’t have a gore avi, argument invalid
It's not allowed. All avis should be SFW.
frankly I dont care what reason other people have avis for. they could be secretly anti-incel for all I know but its not my problem and Im not gonna bother adding a rule banning it. only ban overt infiltrators
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have voted to keep them; you wouldn't have voted at all.

Just don't be like a toilet and don't let feelings or senses cloud your judgement.

You're good because it's at least a guy.

That goes back to my main point that it's slightly transvestic to use it because it's essentially how you would present yourself like how you would wear clothing in real life, so choosing a "cute/hot" anime girl as your avi is like wearing female clothing, which comes from a want to be seen as female, for attention (avi halo effect), or for sexual gratification (autogynephilia, like how the user I won't name seems to get off [or at least like] the idea of others jerking it to his avi).
if users choose an avatar based on what they wish they were, aka wishing to be a woman, why aren't most users on this site having chad avatars? im sure it is known every blackpilled incel wishes to be chad so most users should have chad avis by this logic yet, it is a very small portion of this site that have chad avatars.

"i wish i was a woman so im gonna put an anime avi on"
" i wish i was chad so im gonna put an chad avi on"

extremely true, its very reminiscent of weirdos that use foid voice changers in voice chats to get ravenous packs of simp, but knowing that there male makes it extra weird since most know that but dont care. In a way having a foid avi is worse than having an actual foid on the forum. Extremely high IQ post

Am literally going to actually leave this site if there not banned

Are you saying that anime avis are subverting the users of the forum? That they make us simp for anime avi users? It's not like there's actually foids here

foidavi fags wont touch this

I read your post and thought about it, but I still prefer foid avi’s be allowed.

could have an anime profile picture because they just think whatever anime girl it is, is cute/hot.
Yeah and faggots on here want to appear cute/hot to other men
further more, anime girls did not torture us, we are incel because of actual real life females not 2D anime girls that do not exist.
It still represents the value and halo of them but its still better than a 3D foid but not by much

Yeah and faggots on here want to appear cute/hot to other men

It still represents the value and halo of them but its still better than a 3D foid but not by much
if users choose an avatar based on what they wish they were, aka wishing to be a woman, why aren't most users on this site having chad avatars? im sure it is known every blackpilled incel wishes to be chad so most users should have chad avis by this logic yet, it is a very small portion of this site that have chad avatars.

"i wish i was a woman so im gonna put an anime avi on"
" i wish i was chad so im gonna put an chad avi on"

@EngelCallDell19
my point is its the same as foids that wear make up and say its "for themselves" or they dress a certain way

These 2D foid avis are designed to be attractive to men

Foid avi users literally have FOID LOGIC, and I wonder if it goes any deeper than just sharing the logic of an actual foid :feelswhere: :feelssus:

@EngelCallDell19
my point is its the same as foids that wear make up and say its "for themselves" or they dress a certain way

These 2D foid avis are designed to be attractive to men

Foid avi users literally have FOID LOGIC, and I wonder if it goes any deeper than just sharing the logic of an actual foid :feelswhere: :feelssus:
what foid avi user have ever said "its for myself" further more you didnt even reply to my post on why its not trannymaxxing to have a 2d foid avi.

Stop worshipping women in whatever form.

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF SIMPS

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

further more you didnt even reply to my post on why its not trannymaxxing to have a 2d foid avi.
Where is this post?
what foid avi user have ever said "its for myself"
I dont think its worth finding posts and quoting them to put them here but I have seen it said several times that they like it and find it cute, obviously they dont see the cliche foid "its for me" type of speak but it really is all under the same umbrella

Where is this post?

I dont think its worth finding posts and quoting them to put them here but I have seen it said several times that they like it and find it cute, obviously they dont see the cliche foid "its for me" type of speak but it really is all under the same umbrella
yeah they find it cute of course, but it does not mean they are potential transgenders also, so did you put your profile picture not for yourself but just for others to worship then?

I'm inclined to heartily concur.

Plus cartoon cunt Avis are faggy AF...

(Similar to the transvestite part of it.)

But also cringe and weak and pathetic, because it's a men's club, not a boys club.