Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid avis = closeted gay

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★★
People with foid avis want to be seen as foids
Whenever you meet someone online, the first impression is always the avi
They want to be perceived as foids which means they either want to be a tranny or want to crossdress
You can keep your stupid excuses to yourself, if you use a foid avi you are closeted gay/tranny

Image 2024 04 02 003240131
Image 2024 05 21 200110932

This was my foid avi for April Fool's day.

not an argument

DNR so either that’s crazy or I’m sorry that happened

Anyway, I don't think having a foid avi means you're closeted gay. Gay means you're a man attracted to men. Closeted means you are hiding or in denial.

The reason I voted against all foid avis in the poll is because they kind of confuse me. Seeing a user with a female avi makes me think that user is female. It makes sense for females to have a female avi and for males to have a male avi. Maybe I'm just a retard who is easily confused.

I think the best avi is one that expresses well the pain you are feeling, the suffering you are enduring. Your rage, anger, sadness. Like the one I currently have now.

People with foid avis want to be seen as foids
Whenever you meet someone online, the first impression is always the avi
They want to be perceived as foids which means they either want to be a tranny or want to crossdress
You can keep your stupid excuses to yourself, if you use a foid avi you are closeted gay/tranny
We are losing the war on foid avis being banned:feelsrope:

Foid avi havers are soyboys

DNR so either that’s crazy or I’m sorry that happened

Chad avis are even worse

Anyway, I don't think having a foid avi means you're closeted gay. Gay means you're a man attracted to men. Closeted means you are hiding or in denial.

The reason I voted against all foid avis in the poll is because they kind of confuse me. Seeing a user with a female avi makes me think that user is female. It makes sense for females to have a female avi and for males to have a male avi. Maybe I'm just a retard who is easily confused.

I think the best avi is one that expresses well the pain you are feeling, the suffering you are enduring. Your rage, anger, sadness. Like the one I currently have now.
I agree with that. Every time I see someone with a foid avi, I also get the impression the user is female, or at least a more feminine guy. The reason I chose my avi is because it represents the pent up rage and frustration I feel from my situation. I think the real reason lots of people use foid avis is because of the halo effect. It makes them get seen in a more positive light regardless of what they say. I think the main reason Ron Belgrade has so many followers is because of his foid avi. No hate towards him, it’s just an observation that users with foid Avis seem to have more followers.

Chad avis are even worse
I agree
I agree with that. Every time I see someone with a foid avi, I also get the impression the user is female, or at least a more feminine guy. The reason I chose my avi is because it represents the pent up rage and frustration I feel from my situation. I think the real reason lots of people use foid avis is because of the halo effect. It makes them get seen in a more positive light regardless of what they say. I think the main reason Ron Belgrade has so many followers is because of his foid avi. No hate towards him, it’s just an observation that users with foid Avis seem to have more followers.
I agree

Dumbest shit I've ever read. You got it backwards. Those with slut avis are the ones who sexualize and want to fuck their avis. Those without sluts in their avis aren't even heterosexual, horny and testosterone filled enough to use slut pictures to salivate at wherever they look on their screen. The more sluts you paint your screen with, the more heterosexual you are.

Dumbest shit I've ever read. You got it backwards. Those with slut avis are the ones who sexualize and want to fuck their avis. Those without sluts in their avis aren't even heterosexual, horny and testosterone filled enough to use slut pictures to salivate at wherever they look on their screen. The more sluts you paint your screen with, the more heterosexual you are.
Cope
Using a female avi is almost transvestic in sense, since your avi is a representation of you, a way you WANT other people to view you. In the same way clothing are an extension of one's "social identity, namely how a person wants and seeks to appear in society," the avi on an internet forum is much the same. They are both projections of one's ideals and desired perception. However, unlike using clothing for self-expression, which is restricted by physical and societal (certain cultures or subcultures might not allow the wearing of certain articles of clothing) constraints, AN AVI IS NOT CONSTRAINED. YOU CAN CHOOSE WHATEVER THE HELL TO BE YOUR AVI, SO IT IS REALLY TELLING WHEN SOMEBODY CHOOSES TO USE A FEMALE AVI AS THEIR IDEAL FORM OF SELF-REPRESENTATION.

IN SHORT, USING A FEMALE AVI AS A MAN ON THE INTERNET IS AKIN TO CROSSDRESSING IN REAL LIFE.

Cope
Using a female avi is almost transvestic in sense, since your avi is a representation of you, a way you WANT other people to view you. In the same way clothing are an extension of one's "social identity, namely how a person wants and seeks to appear in society," the avi on an internet forum is much the same. They are both projections of one's ideals and desired perception. However, unlike using clothing for self-expression, which is restricted by physical and societal (certain cultures or subcultures might not allow the wearing of certain articles of clothing) constraints, AN AVI IS NOT CONSTRAINED. YOU CAN CHOOSE WHATEVER THE HELL TO BE YOUR AVI, SO IT IS REALLY TELLING WHEN SOMEBODY CHOOSES TO USE A FEMALE AVI AS THEIR IDEAL FORM OF SELF-REPRESENTATION.

IN SHORT, USING A FEMALE AVI AS A MAN ON THE INTERNET IS AKIN TO CROSSDRESSING IN REAL LIFE.
This doesn't make any sense to me. When I play a video game, I always pick a female playable character so that I can stare at her ass when I play her. I don't even think about her representing me. Only using males in your avi is boring and gay, imagine having a folder on your PC with tons of images of men, where you have to cut out each image so that you get an avi out of it.

It’s no different from having bikini pics of women posted in your room. Also I’d rather look at foid avis all day rather than seeing men all the time.

Hating foid avis = hating foids = coming out as gay

Hating foid avis = hating foids = coming out as gay
You still don't get it, it's about representing yourself as a foid, troon tendencies
No one said anything about hate

This doesn't make any sense to me. When I play a video game, I always pick a female playable character so that I can stare at her ass when I play her. I don't even think about her representing me. Only using males in your avi is boring and gay, imagine having a folder on your PC with tons of images of men, where you have to cut out each image so that you get an avi out of it.
So you want others to perceive you as a foid, troon tendencies

it's about representing yourself as a foid
Then you should be put in an aquarium because you are "representing" yourself as a frog.

troon tendencies
Think about it, you made an entire thread about your fantasy of men being troons because they use female avatars. You you had to think about troons and homosexual men to make this thread. Meanwhile, those of us with female avatars jerk off to females like in our avatars, without ever having lost a thought on troons or gays. What's more gay?

Think about it, you made an entire thread about your fantasy of men being troons because they use female avatars. You you had to think about troons and homosexual men to make this thread. Meanwhile, those of us with female avatars jerk off to females like in our avatars, without ever having lost a thought on troons or gays. What's more gay?
You still don't get it.
The avi of someone is literally the most important and most obvious first impression, online atleast.
By having a foid as your avi, you are intentionally making other people perceive you as a foid.
Wanting others to perceive you as a foid is something a troon would do.

Then you should be put in an aquarium because you are "representing" yourself as a frog.
Pepe is known worldwide, just like wojak as a meme. And everyone knows those 2 "characters" are commonly used by guys.

What about anime foids

These users with foid Avis are straight, they never say anything gay or sus. Ive been on this forum for a while, and they don't seem to be gay

You still don't get it.
The avi of someone is literally the most important and most obvious first impression, online atleast.
By having a foid as your avi, you are intentionally making other people perceive you as a foid.
Wanting others to perceive you as a foid is something a troon would do.
What Logic said:
These users with foid Avis are straight, they never say anything gay or sus. Ive been on this forum for a while, and they don't seem to be gay

There you have it. Those with female avis are the most sexually aggressive incels.

Anime is known worldwide, just like anime girls as a meme. And everyone knows anime "characters" are commonly used by guys.

You're 100% right, OP.

It takes a mental leap (a very gay one at that) to have a foid avatar.

Just look at them trying to justify it and the lengths they're going to defend it.

Why would they be so offended by it?

They're already one step away from becoming transgenders (perhap they're already crossdressors).