Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck would you ever have female friends?

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
I know this topic has probably been discussed to death before (hell, even outside the incel community).
But seriously why the fuck.

Your female "friend" is just a foid that likes your personality but won't fuck you because she isn't sexually attracted to you.
How the fuck can anyone cope with that?
Why be friends with someone knowing that the only reason they aren't sucking you off is because you're not chad?

And I am not really addressing incels, because I know that 99.9% of incels have never had a female friend, but just look at normies! How the fuck do they have female friends and think it's okay? It mind boggles me.

Being an orbiter is the best some men could ever hope to do.

A man and a woman can’t be friends seriously only a cuck would let a woman take advantage of him like that I won’t pay for your dinner when your back is getting blown by a Chad fuck that

Orbiting copers hoping they can break out of the friendzone by self impr000ving or waiting until the roasty hits the wall and gets tired of the cock carousel and wants to settle down with a betabux.

Orbiting copers hoping they can break out of the friendzone by self impr000ving or waiting until the roasty hits the wall and gets tired of the cock carousel and wants to settle down with a betabux.

99.9% of the time it's because the dude wants to smash but she put him in the friendzone. No idea why guys allow that to happen to them.

Because she's cool to me

99.9% of the time it's because the dude wants to smash but she put him in the friendzone. No idea why guys allow that to happen to them.
Because they don't want to turn to inceldom. They would rather be a cuckold than admit to being an incel.

If you're capable of having female friends, you're definitely worth dating. They should, in theory, introduce you to other foids to date

I know this topic has probably been discussed to death before (hell, even outside the incel community).

Your female "friend" is just a foid that likes your personality but won't fuck you because she isn't sexually attracted to you.
Why be friends with someone knowing that the only reason they aren't sucking you off is because you're not chad?

And I am not really addressing incels, because I know that 99.9% of incels have never had a female friend, but just look at normies! How the fuck do they have female friends and think it's okay? It mind boggles me.
A lot of incels had female friends. Saying that 99% of incels never had female friends is not accurate. Btw, I agree that it's pointless to have female friends who are not attracted to you romantically or sexually

If you're capable of having female friends, you're definitely worth dating. They should, in theory, introduce you to other foids to date
Thats not how it works in real life. If you are in the friendzone, it means that you are ugly. Ugly men are put in the friendzone while foids show interest in good-looking guys

A lot of incels had female friends. Saying that 99% of incels never had female friends is not accurate. Btw, I agree that it's pointless to have female friends who are not attracted to you romantically or sexually
I assumed most didn't because it kind of contradicts incel culture.

I assumed most didn't because it kind of contradicts incel culture.
Not all incels are the same, incels have different experiences. We are a diverse group of people.

For real you have a higher chance of winning the lottery then sleeping with a female just remember that

For real you have a higher chance of winning the lottery then sleeping with a female just remember that
Especially one that just wants to be your "friend"

When they say shit like this, you know it's over. They pretty much confirmed that they find you repulsive.

Why you spend your time in this forum if there is zero females interested in you here? It isn't a rational thing is just that sometimes a foid is entertaning and cool with some of us.

As long she doesnt try to take advantage of you, I really don't see a problem

Why you spend your time in this forum if there is zero females interested in you here? It isn't a rational thing is just that sometimes a foid is entertaning and cool with some of us.

As long she doesnt try to take advantage of you, I really don't see a problem
well. I guess you've had better experiences with foids.

Not something I could ever imagine tolerating, but to each their own I guess.

You hope that they’ll fuck you

Only betacucks, simps, normies and white knights have foids friends, having foid friends is useless and unenriching anyway

It can help you learn how to socialize with women. I dare say never having any female friends is a truecel trait.

To be fair and honest: I have had fat female friends who were not interested in me and I also was not interested in them at all.

We both saw each other as brother and sister. Nothing more and none of us had an issue with it.

Call me a fakecel for having some friendly interactions but it’s not the truth.

I truly am a subhuman.

My half sister started treating me like garbage herself when she saw I was not fitting in at high school.

She started siding with my bullies.

If that’s not a sign that you are ugly, than what is?

Its Pointless if you cant Fuck her and Develop some form of Attachment " .

Obviously if your Chad that dosnt Matter :feelsclown:

They'll know you want to fuck them

Well, both my looks and my personality are offputting to women. So if I had female friends I would have "solved" at least half of my problem.

Im pretty sure most men usually aren't friends with females

Most men who reach adulthood won't have female friends

It can help you learn how to socialize with women. I dare say never having any female friends is a truecel trait.
It helps you learn how to be desexualized by women

Why wouldn't you? Are you sexually interested in every single female you see, and only want to have a sexual relationship with them?

I have one because she's a sister to me, and she treats me better than everyone else ever did.

Most normies are hoping beyond hope that these friendships will eventually become something more than that, like in rom-coms. They aren't hip to the fact that they're nothing but a disposable orbiter to her. If anything, befriending her before asking her out actually hinders their chances. And once they express an interest in being "more than friends" (jfl), she'll be offended and cut contact, or she'll just be cold and keep them at arm's length from that point on and it'll never be the same. It's always like this. Once an orbiter, always an orbiter.

I never got to have female friends or any friends in general since elementary school. All i had was aquitances. A lot of the normies are delusional and think they get bitches cuz they’re friends with foids when the truth is they’re just being ghosted and used.

there is only 3 reasons a man and a woman could be friends
The man is friendzoned
She likes him and he doesnt know
One of them is gay

Beta orbiters

Lol, having female friends is the exact opposite, it literally means that you're just lacking the looks to ascend.

Lol, having female friends is the exact opposite, it literally means that you're just lacking the looks to ascend.
Having female friends requires only social skills and looks, even if you're a 5. Then ascension comes down to luck

I thinks its a from of social circlemaxxing for normies, where if they befriend a girl but can't get her maybe she could suggest or get connected to other foids to date.
This aswell

I find females generally brain-dead in terms of what they talk about. That alone prevents me from befriending them.

I like having friends but I have a hard time having female friends like there's nothing that I identify with them, there's nothing in common for me to talk about

Why wouldn't you? Are you sexually interested in every single female you see, and only want to have a sexual relationship with them?

I have one because she's a sister to me, and she treats me better than everyone else ever did.
Why WOULD you want a female friend unless she was some ugly as fuck bitch you have no interest in fucking? I am sexually interested in mostly any woman I see, as long as they aren’t super ugly. I could not stand merely being friends with one. Never had one female friend since elementary school as a kid.

I like having friends but I have a hard time having female friends like there's nothing that I identify with them, there's nothing in common for me to talk about
Then don’t have female friends. I don’t

Agreed. As someone who used to have female friends, they're all exploitive.

None of them will ever fuck you, no matter how hard you try or what you do. I wanted to fuck all of them at one point yet they were either dykes or in love with chads.

I'm glad I don't know them anymore as I can fantasize their demise.

How can that be possible? What do you even talk about? I could never find anything to talk about with women.
Just talk about random shit really.

We were friends in like 1st grade which is probably the only reason we are still friends now.