Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Better solution than banning all foid or chad avis

Should mods approve avatars?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
@Dregster @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel

Perhaps instead of banning all of one types of avi, mods can approve or deny certain avatars

Because obviously there is a lot of different scenarios, what if you have an avatar of a chad beating the shit out of a foid? It's not the same as just straight up having chico as your avatar and these avatars would be perceived 2 different ways and have 2 different effects.

Ultimately at the end of the day maybe attempting to ban any sort of avatar is a fools errand, the halo effect is natural and very hard to minimise just for my own personal biases let alone when you consider an entire community of people

Chico is just boy in spanish, did normies watch scarface or some shit :feelsseriously:

Chico is just boy in spanish, did normies watch scarface or some shit :feelsseriously:

I am talking about male model chico lachowski, he is also very tall

No if you get unlucky the mods will just reject your rule-abiding avatar because they don't like it

Last edited:
It's a lot more work for the mods, if I were the mods I'd ban all foid and chad pfps as a general rule and you can add a bunch of exceptions to a list which everyone has to adhere to

I'd allow dead foids, creepshots, really ugly foids or anything insulting to foids as valid profile pictures

But then again, foid profile pictures allows mods to catch some infiltrators so entirely banning it might not be that good because it's a great mechanism to catch infiltrators. Hard to decide what to do can't lie

I think we should allow all avis except for real foid avis. Anime ones are not that bad. If we make too many rules this forum will get too restrictive. Sometimes you just gotta let things be.

@Dregster @Uggo Mongo @PLA1092 @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel

Perhaps instead of banning all of one types of avi, mods can approve or deny certain avatars

Because obviously there is a lot of different scenarios, what if you have an avatar of a chad beating the shit out of a foid? It's not the same as just straight up having chico as your avatar and these avatars would be perceived 2 different ways and have 2 different effects.

Ultimately at the end of the day maybe attempting to ban any sort of avatar is a fools errand, the halo effect is natural and very hard to minimise just for my own personal biases let alone when you consider an entire community of people
Mods niggers are useless, they shouldn't be entrusted with anything.

Mods niggers are useless, they shouldn't be entrusted with anything.
I feel like its a good solution but then some people dont like the mods or whatever so yeah IDK