Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why fakecel pedophile Nathan Larson's case will probably be reassigned to a female judge soon

They don't always keep them away. And even when they try, that doesn't always work. The federal prison system is corrupt like that. Atrocities only get reported when people go digging for them. Which isn't often. Because not many people are like "But are the child molesters being treated fairly?"
Not only jbpillers get attacked in prison, it happens to almost all "criminals". It's cucked not to care that it's swept under the rug men get harmed in prison, because it can happen to anyone who ends up there.

Not only jbpillers get attacked in prison, it happens to almost all "criminals". It's cucked not to care that it's swept under the rug men get harmed in prison, because it can happen to anyone who ends up there.

I'm supposed to care about every man because he's a man?

I really want to visit him in Fresno because it's only a few hours away.
Yea do it

They don't always keep them away. And even when they try, that doesn't always work. The federal prison system is corrupt like that. Atrocities only get reported when people go digging for them. Which isn't often. Because not many people are like "But are the child molesters being treated fairly?"
Tbh the feds actually do a fairly good job of keeping prisoners safe because the feds have a big wallet.

State prisons are often worse because overcrowding.

Also depends on security level. In an FCI, a pedo will probably just get socially ostracized. It's in a USP where a pedo has to actually worry about getting killed.

Last edited:
Yea do it

Tbh the feds actually do a fairly good job of keeping prisoners safe because the feds have a big wallet.

State prisons are often worse because overcrowding.

Also depends on security level. In an FCI, a pedo will probably just get socially ostracized. It's in a USP where a pedo has to actually worry about getting killed.

Fingers crossed he goes to USP. He's a dangerously unhinged individual. The only thing going for him is that he kinda sorta turned himself in.

Fingers crossed he goes to USP. He's a dangerously unhinged individual. The only thing going for him is that he kinda sorta turned himself in.
Oh yeah, I've seen the federal BOP's manual on security classification. Larson is headed for a USP.

More than 30 years left on a sentence = USP.
Kidnapping = USP.

This will be his 4th stint in federal prison so

Yea do it
Ok, I'll try. Hopefully they let me use my phone to video tape it or get a voice recording of our conversation.
I'm supposed to care about every man because he's a man?
Yes, especially in prison. Foids and cucks only care what happens to foids in prison, but not men. Not caring about the injustices that happen to other men means I don't care about myself, because it can happen to me.

He must be keeping a low profile. If they find out he's a child molester his days are numbered.
he's NOT a child molester though: he left breadcrumbs to get intentionally arrested and probably never even ascended with the girl he met up with
assuming she's even a child an not just some midget FBI sting
Just because he was married or whatever/with some transexual doesn't mean he was some quality man in society's eyes. LOL. Look at him/his life -- he definitely is/was an incel any way you cut it.
it seems like while he ascended and was non-celibate early in his marriage, what happened to him is what happens to most beta-bux marriages where wife began denying sex, insisting she was male, accusing him of rape, etc
He has a fucking daughter. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You're telling me a 6'2 white man who reproduced is an incel?
he was obviously non-celibate in the past when he made the daughter but pretty much became incel after that when his wife turned FTM

if you ascend w/ wife who later becomes "lesbian" or "transgendeR" and denies you sex then you are an ex-noncel who is basically a "newcel" all over again

Larson hasn't gone w/o sex as long as many of us oldcels and he's not a virgin but he def is celibate now (prob for years) so I think he qualifies

Last edited:
Ok, I'll try. Hopefully they let me use my phone to video tape it or get a voice recording of our conversation.

Yes, especially in prison. Foids and cucks only care what happens to foids in prison, but not men. Not caring about the injustices that happen to other men means I don't care about myself, because it can happen to me.

That is the very cuckery you rage against. Cuckery is betraying your best interest for some bullshit you don't actually believe in. I don't want bad men to thrive. It would be cucked to help them at the expense of my anti-child-molester principles.

That is the very cuckery you rage against. Cuckery is betraying your best interest for some bullshit you don't actually believe in. I don't want bad men to thrive. It would be cucked to help them at the expense of my anti-child-molester principles.
I don't think nate deserves to be beat up. I wouldn't even want cucks to get beat up in prison if it means it's possible it can happen to me. Not following cucked laws doesn't mean you're bad and deserve to be beaten. A lot of men get beat in prison even if they're not sex offenders. Being in jail is supposed to be the punishment, not being bullied by cucks on top of it. If foid prisoners were being beat in prison it would make cucks and foids go nuts.

I don't think nate deserves to be beat up. I wouldn't even want cucks to get beat up in prison if it means it's possible it can happen to me. Not following cucked laws doesn't mean you're bad and deserve to be beaten. A lot of men get beat in prison even if they're not sex offenders. Being in jail is supposed to be the punishment, not being bullied by cucks on top of it. If foid prisoners were being beat in prison it would make cucks and foids go nuts.

If a woman did what Nathan did, and she was, like, not bigger than me so I don't get my ass kicked, I would beat her myself.

And let's clarify, we're not talkin' about any "Ehh but she's kinda hot tho" ephebophile case we love so much around here. We're talking about a very small child that Nathan preyed upon. It's cucked to say "Don't prey on very small children?" What laws are worth following, then? What consideration should be given to innocent human beings, then?

Also, anything could happen to anybody. You stick up for Nathan because that could happen to you? Why? How? Because you're a man? You think the bad things that happen to women can't happen to you either? Maybe you get raped or acid-faced one day. Why? Who knows. But anything could happen to anybody.

If a woman did what Nathan did, and she was, like, not bigger than me so I don't get my ass kicked, I would beat her myself.
Just because you'd do it doesn't mean normies and cucks will be ok with it happening to foids. If it rarely happens to foids in prison men should get the same protection.
And let's clarify, we're not talkin' about any "Ehh but she's kinda hot tho" ephebophile case we love so much around here. We're talking about a very small child that Nathan preyed upon. It's cucked to say "Don't prey on very small children?" What laws are worth following, then? What consideration should be given to innocent human beings, then?
He didn't have sex with her, for all we know he could've only wanted to date her until she becomes more mature. A lot of laws aren't worth following, except the important ones like "don't steal" and "don't physically harm people", but if you don't pay taxes to uncle sam or sell drugs you will end up in the same place as murderers and other violent criminals, who feel like they have the right to beat up other men in prison.
Also, anything could happen to anybody. You stick up for Nathan because that could happen to you? Why? How? Because you're a man? You think the bad things that happen to women can't happen to you either? Maybe you get raped or acid-faced one day. Why? Who knows. But anything could happen to anybody.
If he can get assaulted in prison then it can happen to any man who ends up with violent criminals.

Just because you'd do it doesn't mean normies and cucks will be ok with it happening to foids. If it rarely happens to foids in prison men should get the same protection.

That's not how it works. "Injustice is happening here, so the only fair thing is to let injustice happen everywhere." No, just desserts for all child molesters.

He didn't have sex with her, for all we know he could've only wanted to date her until she becomes more mature. A lot of laws aren't worth following, except the important ones like "don't steal" and "don't physically harm people", but if you don't pay taxes to uncle sam or sell drugs you will end up in the same place as murderers and other violent criminals, who feel like they have the right to beat up other men in prison.

Even if rearing a child to be your bride once you can legally get away with it was acceptable, Larson himself admitted that he sought sex with little girls. We know what he wants, he's admitted it on numerous occasions. Having sex with small children, manipulating them and coercing them into sexual relationships, that is harm. This "Oh, but drugs are a victimless crime" stuff has nothing to do with the topic of Nathan Larson.

If he can get assaulted in prison then it can happen to any man who ends up with violent criminals.

Women get assaulted in prison. Men get assaulted on the street. Lots of things happen to lots of people and they could happen to any of us. Your logic isn't adding up.

Women get assaulted in prison. Men get assaulted on the street. Lots of things happen to lots of people and they could happen to any of us. Your logic isn't adding up.
It happens to men in prison a lot more than it happens to foids. If people are ok with sex offenders being assaulted in prison, then it will make it easier to happen to most other men in prison. No one tells foids "don't drop the soap" whenever they go to jail.

It happens to men in prison a lot more than it happens to foids. If people are ok with sex offenders being assaulted in prison, then it will make it easier to happen to most other men in prison. No one tells foids "don't drop the soap" whenever they go to jail.
congrats on mod dud
also all foids are lesbians, they enjoy it. OITNB (foid show ew) made it very clear :lul::lul::lul:

some engaged foid cheats on her man with the foid who ratted her out, and when the dude cheated back everyone hated him that his character had to disappear lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
congrats on mod dud
also all foids are lesbians, they enjoy it. OITNB (foid show ew) made it very clear :lul::lul::lul:
Thanks bro, I like the new color with my username.
some engaged foid cheats on her man with the foid who ratted her out, and when the dude cheated back everyone hated him that his character had to disappear lmao :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Wth, cucks and rosties can't even handle a TV show. Maybe their justification is that lesbian sex is not cheating, and she was "lonely" in prison.

Thanks bro, I like the new color with my username.

Wth, cucks and rosties can't even handle a TV show. Maybe their justification is that lesbian sex is not cheating, and she was "lonely" in prison.
No it's cause he couldnt see her during thanksgiving, (something very important was going on i dont remember the summary lmao).

And even better, foids say she is one of the most realistic MCs they ever saw, walking blackpill lmao, this is the shit normies must go through when dating, one mistake and you are out :lul:

No it's cause he couldnt see her during thanksgiving, (something very important was going on i dont remember the summary lmao).
Jfl, according to normies if you don't see your gf in prison on Thanksgiving you deserve to be cheated on.
And even better, foids say she is one of the most realistic MCs they ever saw, walking blackpill lmao, this is the shit normies must go through when dating, one mistake and you are out :lul:
I bet those cucks and rosties would justify cheating even if the guy looked at another girl's boobs for two seconds and was caught. Anything slightly wrong a man does normies think he deserves the worse punishments for it.

Having sex with small children, manipulating them and coercing them into sexual relationships, that is harm. This "Oh, but drugs are a victimless crime" stuff has nothing to do with the topic of Nathan Larson

A toddler is a very small child, an adolescent clearly isn't. When Nathan got arrested, the girl he "kidnapped" was only one week from turning 13. No one forced her to join Nathan's forum and to make multiple posts asking to be kidnapped and "used". No one forced her to tell one of her friends that she was in love with Nathan. No one forced her to run away from home. She did all of that out of her own accord.

"According to the search warrant affidavit, a friend of the victim told Fresno detectives that the girl began telling him about Larson about two weeks ago and told him that she was in love with him." (source)

Last edited:
A toddler is a very small child, an adolescent clearly isn't. When Nathan got arrested, the girl he "kidnapped" was one week from turning 13.
No one forced her to join Nathan's forum and to make multiple posts asking to be kidnapped and "used". No one forced her to tell one of her friends that she was in love with Nathan. No one forced her to run away from home. She did all of that out of her own accord.

"According to the search warrant affidavit, a friend of the victim told Fresno detectives that the girl began telling him about Larson about two weeks ago and told him that she was in love with him."

12 year olds don't know shit about who they're in love with. Plenty of daughters allege that they're gonna marry their dads. So if I have a daughter and she says "Dad I love you and I want to marry you," it's her fault whatever I choose to do with her romantically?

A toddler is a very small child, an adolescent clearly isn't. When Nathan got arrested, the girl he "kidnapped" was one week from turning 13.
No one forced her to join Nathan's forum and to make multiple posts asking to be kidnapped and "used". No one forced her to tell one of her friends that she was in love with Nathan. No one forced her to run away from home. She did all of that out of her own accord.

"According to the search warrant affidavit, a friend of the victim told Fresno detectives that the girl began telling him about Larson about two weeks ago and told him that she was in love with him."
This distinction is irrelevant as far as the law is concerned.

I agree with @Robtical that prison violence is counterproductive to the aims of a sane criminal justice system. My comment only describes my view on the institutional role that prisons should play, though, and not my view on individual cases.

I agree with @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/2/2637.jpg?1589169884 [/UWSL]@Robtical that prison violence is counterproductive to the aims of a sane criminal justice system. My comment only describes my view on the institutional role that prisons should play, though, and not my view on individual cases.
Safety is the least any prisoner should expect from being locked up in a government run facility. Those who get violence committed against them in prison because of lack of security should be able to sue the prisons.

12 year olds don't know shit about who they're in love with. Plenty of daughters allege that they're gonna marry their dads. So if I have a daughter and she says "Dad I love you and I want to marry you," it's her fault whatever I choose to do with her romantically?
She knew that Nathan wanted to have sex with her, and she understood what sex is. Just read her archived forum posts and the transcripts of the chats between the two. She clearly wasn't a naive little angel who thought that babies come from baby trees.
So if I have a daughter and she says "Dad I love you and I want to marry you," it's her fault whatever I choose to do with her romantically?
I wouldn't take that to mean "I want you to have sex with me". But if she sends you nude selfies and explicitly tells you that she wants you to use her, then it would be another matter entirely.

Last edited:
She knew that Nathan wanted to have sex with her, and she understood what sex is. Just read her archived forum posts and the transcripts of the chats between the two. She clearly wasn't a naive little angel who thought that babies come from baby trees.

I wouldn't take that to mean "I want you to have sex me". But if she sends you nude selfies and explicitly tells you that she wants you to use her, then it would be another matter entirely.

I said romantically. She says she wants to marry me. Can I be her husband?

I said romantically. She says she wants to marry me. Can I be her husband?
In the US, child marriages are legal in many states as long as the child's parents allow it, but sex within the marriage is only allowed after the child turns 18 or 16. Every state prohibits marriage between parents and children, though. If a child is dead serious about wanting to marry their parent, I do think that should be allowed.

What difference does that make?

If a child is dead serious about wanting to marry their parent, I do think that should be allowed.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What difference does that make?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A 12-year old girl is sexually mature and can safely have sexual intercourse with a 40-year-old man. A 4-year-old can't. That is the difference. Nathan was completely honest about his intentions towards the girl. Both parties knew exactly what the other person wanted and when. There was no manipulation involved at all.

I know that engaging in sex with a minor is classed as statutory rape regardless of whether the minor is sexually mature or agreed to it as they are deemed to lack the capacity to give informed consent, but that doesn't change the fact that attraction to any female from the onset of puberty to menopause is fully normal and healthy. The legality and social acceptance of adults having sex with preteens differs across the world, but it's normal to want to have sex with girls of that age.

More likely than not, nothing horrible would have happened to her if Nathan did have sex with her. A 12-year-old girl is actually more likely to have a positive first sexual experience with an adult man than with a boy her own age.

"Rind and Welter (2012) examined reactions to first postpubescent coitus, an especially significant life event. Hebephilic first coitus (i.e., girls aged 11–14 with men) was just as positive (17 % of cases) as woman–man first coitus (18 %), and was significantly more positive than ephebophilic (i.e.,girls 15–17 with men)or girl–male peer first coitus (both at 12 %). Moreover, hebephilic first coitus was no more emotionally negative (18 % of cases) than woman–man (17 %), ephebophilic (17 %), or girl–male peer (20 %) first coitus."

Last edited:
A 12-year old girl is sexually mature and can safely have sexual intercourse with a 40-year-old man. A 4-year-old can't. That is the difference. Nathan was completely honest about his intentions towards the girl. Both parties knew exactly what the other person wanted and when. There was no manipulation involved at all.

I know that engaging in sex with a minor is classed as statutory rape regardless of whether the minor is sexually mature or agreed to it as they are deemed to lack the capacity to give informed consent, but that doesn't change the fact that attraction to any female from the onset of puberty to menopause is fully normal and healthy. The legality and social acceptance of adults having sex with preteens differs across the world, but it's normal to want to have sex with girls of that age.

More likely than not, nothing horrible would have happened to her if Nathan did have sex with her. A 12-year-old girl is actually more likely to have a positive first sexual experience with an adult man than with a boy her own age.

"Rind and Welter (2012) examined reactions to first postpubescent coitus, an especially significant life event. Hebephilic first coitus (i.e., girls aged 11–14 with men) was just as positive (17 % of cases) as woman–man first coitus (18 %), and was significantly more positive than ephebophilic (i.e.,girls 15–17 with men)or girl–male peer first coitus (both at 12 %). Moreover, hebephilic first coitus was no more emotionally negative (18 % of cases) than woman–man (17 %), ephebophilic (17 %), or girl–male peer (20 %) first coitus."

Larson's interactions were evidently manipulative, I don't see how a reasonable person could possibly look at the same body of evidence that federal authorities are and consider the 12-year-old's messages to demonstrate a state of mind similar to that of an adult.

[UWSL]The legality and social acceptance of sexual relationships between preteens and adults doesn't just "differ", as you put it, but is almost universally taboo. Life imprisonment may be excessive in my opinion but Larson's alleged conduct is one that warrants a lengthy custodial sentence. [/UWSL]

Larson's online posts showcased not just conventional sexual interests, but also sadomasochistic interests, an issue that Rind clearly hasn't examined.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back