Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t women have empathy for men?

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
Why do women have zero empathy for men. In my opinion women are the natural selection for men. If men aren’t capable of attracting a partner then nature itself has taken them out of the game. Because that’s what nature is it’s a struggle for survival and reproduction. Our only problem is that women are the gateway to reproduction so if we cannot attract a female then we will always be lonely. Nature has programmed women that way in order for them to have zero empathy for men. As you already experienced - women have zero empathy for men and that’s in my opinion down to Mother Nature.:redpill:

they are passive and wait for a punsh or something that makes them wet

The shit women say on IncelTear about us proves that them being ’the empathetic gender’ is a load of horse shit.

It’s in their nature to desire protection from genetically superior men, but not to protect them. This of course makes them very egoistic towards the need‘s of a man.

Last edited:
Yep, it's true. They are something like psychopaths but only to men. After tons of rejections I feel nothing to them too, that's why I don't care anymore. For me they're disgusting but fuckable meat with no soul at all.

Last edited:
Because they are childish. Empathy and the ability of putting yourself in other people's shoes in general are actually highly complex things that take time and specific capacities and experiences to be developed. Children don't have that ability yet, they only see others as objects. If a child/woman is infatuated with something or someone, they'll care about it, but it's not true empathy, it only works so long as the infatuation is still in place (before they get bored of the object and find a new one).

That's also why cluster B people are so evil, they're emotionally stunted and incapable of feeling empathy.

People in general don't have empathy for each other and there's nothing wrong with that. We all have our own problems.

That's also why cluster B people are so evil, they're emotionally stunted and incapable of feeling empathy.
Aren't you confused with Cluster A? Psychopaths, narcissists, etc.

Foid nature is inherently evil, these subhumans are incapable of empathy and compassion.

They never got the need to feel for men. Souless creatures.

Aren't you confused with Cluster A? Psychopaths, narcissists, etc.
Those are cluster B. Cluster A is schizoids and others. @Atavistic Autist

Yep, it's true. They are something like psychopaths but only to men. After tons of rejections I feel nothing to them too, that's why I don't care anymore. For me they're disgusting but fuckable meat with no soul at all.
I concur

Its not evolutionarily possible to have empathy for anyone you don't have a connection with or vested interest to

They wasn't built for empathy that much is clear.

because they are not human. they are devilish creatures that shouldn't have the right to walk freely.

It’s in their nature to desire protection from genetically superior men, but not to protect them. This of course makes them very egoistic towards the need‘s of a man.

Because women are soulless brainless creatures so they can't feel and understand things like empathy.

Because women are soulless brainless creatures so they can't feel and understand things like empathy.
Totally correct
That’s why they are soulless brainless creatures that deserve it to be raped

Because toilets lack souls

Women can never suffer the same pain as a man can

I've gotten nothing but cold hearted sociopathic behavior from women throughout my life. Even from my own mother
Women can never suffer the same pain as a man can
This is an absolute fact :blackpill: even the mentally retarded women live so much better than us. They'll never experience true loneliness or deal with that suicidal desperation us men feel regularly. They'll always have friends and several cucks to choose from to keep em company.

Last edited:
Women like to dehumanize men in order to justify, the cold, manipulative, conniving, sociopathic behavior they inflict on lower status men, in the way they ignore, degrade and exploit them for their personal gain and sadistic satisfaction

1. They are worshiped by simps, they don't need us.
  2. Because, only chad should reproduce.
  3. Ugly males are scary, and they deserve to die alone.

Women are children that like to pretend they’re better than they are:feelsjuice:

Because it is disadvantageous to the woman to have empathy towards males. If her tribe would get attacked by another tribe and the men were killed then it was good for her to only have zero empathy towards these dead men. Women have zero loyalty and they don't care about men's feelings at all.

They're nice to women?

Why do women have zero empathy for men. In my opinion women are the natural selection for men. If men aren’t capable of attracting a partner then nature itself has taken them out of the game. Because that’s what nature is it’s a struggle for survival and reproduction. Our only problem is that women are the gateway to reproduction so if we cannot attract a female then we will always be lonely. Nature has programmed women that way in order for them to have zero empathy for men. As you already experienced - women have zero empathy for men and that’s in my opinion down to Mother Nature.:redpill:
They have lizard brains. Evolutionary pressure on men through hunting forced us to be beyond that. For such reason we have some sorta of empathy and honor. That if a whiff of pussy isn´t around.