Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t women have empathy for men?

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Don’t like me, don’t care
1d 9h 17m
Why do women have zero empathy for men. In my opinion women are the natural selection for men. If men aren’t capable of attracting a partner then nature itself has taken them out of the game. Because that’s what nature is it’s a struggle for survival and reproduction. Our only problem is that women are the gateway to reproduction so if we cannot attract a female then we will always be lonely. Nature has programmed women that way in order for them to have zero empathy for men. As you already experienced - women have zero empathy for men and that’s in my opinion down to Mother Nature.:redpill:

highinhibition

highinhibition

Paragon
★★★★★
72d 12h 42m
they are passive and wait for a punsh or something that makes them wet

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
316d 10h 15m
The shit women say on IncelTear about us proves that them being ’the empathetic gender’ is a load of horse shit.

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
20d 2h 9m
It’s in their nature to desire protection from genetically superior men, but not to protect them. This of course makes them very egoistic towards the need‘s of a man.

Last edited:
marafon514

marafon514

Domesticated Giga-Incel
3d 16h 35m
Yep, it's true. They are something like psychopaths but only to men. After tons of rejections I feel nothing to them too, that's why I don't care anymore. For me they're disgusting but fuckable meat with no soul at all.

Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
-
160d 7h 15m
Because they are childish. Empathy and the ability of putting yourself in other people's shoes in general are actually highly complex things that take time and specific capacities and experiences to be developed. Children don't have that ability yet, they only see others as objects. If a child/woman is infatuated with something or someone, they'll care about it, but it's not true empathy, it only works so long as the infatuation is still in place (before they get bored of the object and find a new one).

That's also why cluster B people are so evil, they're emotionally stunted and incapable of feeling empathy.

Moeggels

Moeggels

Take the NTpill
★★★
51d 21h 7m
People in general don't have empathy for each other and there's nothing wrong with that. We all have our own problems.

Cannibal

Cannibal

Incel pride World wide
★★
50d 9h 4m
That's also why cluster B people are so evil, they're emotionally stunted and incapable of feeling empathy.
Aren't you confused with Cluster A? Psychopaths, narcissists, etc.

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Deformed 1/10 KHHV jungle gook
★★★★
69d 15h 7m
Foid nature is inherently evil, these subhumans are incapable of empathy and compassion.

Urekkim

Urekkim

Lonercel
40d 3h 10m
They never got the need to feel for men. Souless creatures.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
-
160d 7h 15m
Aren't you confused with Cluster A? Psychopaths, narcissists, etc.
Those are cluster B. Cluster A is schizoids and others. @Atavistic Autist

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
134d 22h 22m
Yep, it's true. They are something like psychopaths but only to men. After tons of rejections I feel nothing to them too, that's why I don't care anymore. For me they're disgusting but fuckable meat with no soul at all.
I concur

iyamfucked

iyamfucked

Greycel
14h 56m
Its not evolutionarily possible to have empathy for anyone you don't have a connection with or vested interest to

Loner94

Loner94

Overlord
73d 3h 40m
They wasn't built for empathy that much is clear.

I

imanuglysob

Veteran
18d 7h 13m
because they are not human. they are devilish creatures that shouldn't have the right to walk freely.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
100d 10h 23m
It’s in their nature to desire protection from genetically superior men, but not to protect them. This of course makes them very egoistic towards the need‘s of a man.

Leorio

Leorio

Recruit
★★★
15d 2h 31m
Because women are soulless brainless creatures so they can't feel and understand things like empathy.

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Don’t like me, don’t care
1d 9h 17m
Because women are soulless brainless creatures so they can't feel and understand things like empathy.
Totally correct
That’s why they are soulless brainless creatures that deserve it to be raped

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
★★★★
74d 15h 43m
Because toilets lack souls

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

All Foids will burn in hell
★★★★★
41d 7h 31m
Women can never suffer the same pain as a man can

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Chad Only
★★★
51d 22h 15m
I've gotten nothing but cold hearted sociopathic behavior from women throughout my life. Even from my own mother
Women can never suffer the same pain as a man can
This is an absolute fact :blackpill: even the mentally retarded women live so much better than us. They'll never experience true loneliness or deal with that suicidal desperation us men feel regularly. They'll always have friends and several cucks to choose from to keep em company.

Last edited:
M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Captain
★★
12d 22h 35m
Women like to dehumanize men in order to justify, the cold, manipulative, conniving, sociopathic behavior they inflict on lower status men, in the way they ignore, degrade and exploit them for their personal gain and sadistic satisfaction

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Legend
★★
23d 14h 31m
  1. They are worshiped by simps, they don't need us.
  2. Because, only chad should reproduce.
  3. Ugly males are scary, and they deserve to die alone.

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Major
★★★
7d 11m
Women are children that like to pretend they’re better than they are:feelsjuice:

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
11d 23h 9m
Because it is disadvantageous to the woman to have empathy towards males. If her tribe would get attacked by another tribe and the men were killed then it was good for her to only have zero empathy towards these dead men. Women have zero loyalty and they don't care about men's feelings at all.

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
44d 16h 21m

Alumpofflesh

Alumpofflesh

Unbound
-
5d 19m
They're nice to women?

Blackpill Cultist

Blackpill Cultist

Greycel
6h 19m
Why do women have zero empathy for men. In my opinion women are the natural selection for men. If men aren’t capable of attracting a partner then nature itself has taken them out of the game. Because that’s what nature is it’s a struggle for survival and reproduction. Our only problem is that women are the gateway to reproduction so if we cannot attract a female then we will always be lonely. Nature has programmed women that way in order for them to have zero empathy for men. As you already experienced - women have zero empathy for men and that’s in my opinion down to Mother Nature.:redpill:
They have lizard brains. Evolutionary pressure on men through hunting forced us to be beyond that. For such reason we have some sorta of empathy and honor. That if a whiff of pussy isn´t around.