Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don't women care about intelligence?

Intelligence is a highly heritable trait that is greatly beneficial in survival contexts,

If you want an evolutionary explanation - it's because the above quote is untrue. In 99% of cases, from caveman to modern man, the taller bigger guy with average intelligence wins out over the brainiac. Yes, once in a while, the brainiac creates something and somehow avoids Chads from stealing the profits, but that is the exception not the rule.

Even though intelligence, all things equal, is useful in being a good provider - that is already covered by things like status and resources (money). And women do go after men with status and resources as you know.

One method though is if the intelligence is used to garner status and resources (e.g. a tech bro or a doctor making 300k). But if it's just intelligence itself - nobody cares. And especially not foids. Go do a puzzle by yourself. :feelswhere: (And I say this as someone with a vested interest in intelligence being a desirable trait in mating as someone who was in gifted as a child but failed to utilize it to garner status and resources. N.o.b.o.d.y. C.a.r.e.s.)

Last edited:
Because women are primal savages

Intelligence is a highly heritable trait that is greatly beneficial in survival contexts, so evolutionarily it would make sense for Intelligence to be a marker of sexual health and subsequently attractive to women.

Why aren't we seeing women lusting after professors? Why are asians in the west despite being on average higher IQ rated the least attractive? Why are things that we associate with Intelligence such as glasses so stigmatised?

What I would think of is that being high IQ is less apparent than being 6 foot 5 guy with a jawline that can cut a diamond in a room filled with recessed subhumans, but that assumes that women's sexual intrest goes up after it becomes apparent that you are high IQ which from everything I've seen, is not the case.

You could argue it are things correlated with Intelligence that are turn offs to women but just the isolated factor of Intelligence alone doesn't seem to illicit any response in foids.

View attachment 1083978
This vexes me...
Just like I proved in my thread, foids choices are dysgenic:

WomenPromoteDysgenics