Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why don't the elites exercise intelligent family planning?

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I often think, and I think we can all agree, that the elites have access to better quality shit than everybody else. Not just that they can afford it, but that they even know about its availability and that certain things are off-limits to people who aren't in their clique.

In addition, most men (even if they won't admit it) want sons over daughters. Despite this, from what I can tell, the elites seem to have sons and daughters at comparable rates to the general population. This either indicates to me that the elites simply aren't aware of the daughterpill for the most part (which I doubt), or that even if you're a billionaire, the technology simply doesn't exist yet to guarantee you a son over a daughter (which I also find surprising, thinking about all the insane strides in tech that have occurred just since WWII, also baring in mind that however advanced you think humanity is in any regard, we're probably ten years ahead of that when you account for all the unreleased tech).