Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why don't Incels rise up?

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Seriously though, why don't we do something about our situation?

Why don't we plan a coordinated demonstration or something?

The police and authority are forced to protect us as long as we are peaceful. No amount of foid counterprotests can fuck us over because we have the law on our side

I don't think we have to, really, considering the rapidly deteriorating state of society... :feelsugh:

Though victory may yet come, it will be a time beyond our prime; with globohomo-pushing corporations, bluepill-promoting elites, and various gaslighting foids and deluded cucks, as well as even scamming redpill PUAs, the opposition and protest against any wrongthink at all against the hypergamous hegemony will be fiercely fought against... :feelsclown:

I am hopeful for the eventual growth of more and more subhumans, however, realizing the bitter truth that is the blackpill and campaigning against modern degeneracy, as hypergamy and foid standards increase while civil and economic upheaval shows no sign of stopping; change and collapse is inevitable, it only depends on however more long it will take. :feelshehe:

The problem is the wealthy elites, bureaucrats, and shekel-hoarders with infinitely more of an advantage than us will assuredly continue to work against any type of subhuman revolution; also couple this with the majority of us simply rotting or wageslaving away without the time or motivation to commit to and organize such rebelling activities, and the changes of such a revolution happening are quite slim... :feelsjuice:

Also remember the majority of society and even sub 5s are bluepilled due to brainwashing from birth and constant gaslighting; for what you're talking about to happen, a large shift in circumstances and overall the mood of men in the modern world would have to change as censorship of wrongthink and increasing acceptance of degeneracy is continuously spurred on. :feelshehe:

Because the only potential outcome would be Interpol labelling us as a terrorist organization.

Anyways nothing can change our predicament, as fun as it is to fantasize about. Not sure if you're talking about (retribution) on a massive scale or what :feelsbaton:

Anyways nothing can change our predicament, as fun as it is to fantasize about. Not sure if you're talking about (retribution) on a massive scale or what :feelsbaton:
Tbh that was my original idea, that we all play on a server all at once, but I'm trying to maintain OpSec

Because we have already lost. This is just the post-game.

I have never belive on an incel revolution
The concept despite being atracctive its like saying "hobo revolution" or other similar idea
Incels are a not only a losse group of people not very related in almost anything except for being low status males
Belive or not in order to rebel you need cordination and resources
Things that incels lack totally and on modern times the states have a god like power to supress disidents
The closer thing to an incel revolution would be a small group of robber/rapists

The police and authority are forced to protect us as long as we are peaceful. No amount of foid counterprotests can fuck us over because we have the law on our side
Then we would have our faces plastered all over the net. Be targeted on an social media platforms and also getting calls at our jobs to get us fired. Gotta work in ways of causing discomfort for normies,chads,stacys and tyrones in everyday life without them realizing it.

I have never belive on an incel revolution
The concept despite being atracctive its like saying "hobo revolution" or other similar idea
Incels are a not only a losse group of people not very related in almost anything except for being low status males
Belive or not in order to rebel you need cordination and resources
Things that incels lack totally and on modern times the states have a god like power to supress disidents
The closer thing to an incel revolution would be a small group of robber/rapists
Freikorps Kommando (in movie)

Then we would have our faces plastered all over the net. Be targeted on an social media platforms and also getting calls at our jobs to get us fired. Gotta work in ways of causing discomfort for normies,chads,stacys and tyrones in everyday life without them realizing it.
Then we'll just play Minecraft and be remembered forever as hERos

Then we'll just play Minecraft and be remembered forever as hERos
Nah just vote red, I wanna see foids cry when abortion gets banned all over the states. That and seeing if scotus throws out gay marriage soon. Gonna be hilarious with all the femoids raging. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Coming out as incel to society is equivalent to coming out as a fag decades ago.

the only thing that is rising is muh dick when i see a sexy foid irl:feelsohh:

We would be designated as terrorists, so all we can do is to blackpill and maybe some brocels may go ER (lonewolf) in a while but that's about it

Nah just vote red, I wanna see foids cry when abortion gets banned all over the states. That and seeing if scotus throws out gay marriage soon. Gonna be hilarious with all the femoids raging. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
what about voting blue to see the demise of this shit nation

Most incels dont know they are incels and behave like normies

rise up against what?

Ok glowie

The only thing it'll accomplish is dox us

Now I kinda wonder what itll look like if we were to go wild. World war Z?

YO MAMA ROSE ON ME

Do you mean just to raise awareness, like "Incel Lives Matter" or something?- Or would we make specific demands, like government-subsidized pussy.- I don't know that we could change very many things about our condition by rising up in this way.

I think many of us are just too apathetic. I have a hard time motivating myself to do anything.

When I'll get enough money we'll start sth

Because the point of the incel revolution isn't to negotiate with normies but to defeat them

Because the point of the incel revolution isn't to negotiate with normies but to defeat them
Yeah. And many of these operations are individual martyrdom operations.

The truth is we can't have a platform, they'll designate us terrorists in no time but incels can cause damage to a society on their own

Inceldom causes more neets and more neets means less taxes into govt pockets which means less welfare
Thus they will arrest any incel protestor

Normies are food not friends!
-Reference to Finding Nemo where the sharks say fish are friends not food.

The natural state is total warfare not some happy utopia. When normies have power they already chose war over peace. Incel could live in a basement and the normies would still be unsatisfied.

It's not easy enough to identify other legitimate incels, incels are predisposed towards being high inhib due to negative social feedback, the dudes going ER make incel gatherings look terroristic, and also it's just relatively embarrasing subject matter.

Even simple men's rights rallies don't get a lot of traction because it's shameful as a man to admit to women getting a W over you. True or not society expected them to be tougher than that.

Additionally it's hard to think of a unified message for an incel movement.

There is no ''our'',most incels are fakecel larpers
sad but true

the only thing that keeps some consistency in these communities is the misogyny lol

and do what? It's nature that is to blame

what about voting blue to see the demise of this shit nation
Meh seeing foids crying and screaming on youtube when roe v wade was overturned was hilarious! :feelshaha: :feelshaha: I want to see them all over have mental breakdowns.

Most likely we would be ridiculed and at worst we would end up on a list or in jail given how much the media pushes the incel terrorist idea

Tbh I am way too lazy to do anything about my inceldom

because this site is full of suicidecucks

join/follow a political group that advocates for incel friendly policies like banning abortion and genociding jews
look at spic fuentes and kayne for example
give money to people like this and show up to their events

we must take control

1670642769914.png