Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why don't i age?

R

RODEBLUR

Banned
-
60% - 1 day ban - selfies
i'm a legal adult and pay health insurance but i look younger than most 14 year olds i know???

the fact that i have an extremely narrow frame does not help

what are these clown genetics?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit the gym greycel. You'll look your age when you gain 30 lbs of muscle.

Gets some stress in your life.

You're just on here to troll, go back to playing MINDCRAFT, Kid.

i'm a legal adult and pay health insurance but i look younger than most 14 year olds i know???

unknown.png

the fact that i have an extremely narrow frame does not help

what are these clown genetics?
Holy fuck. Is this the same user I asked about how 2006 was like? Nigga I look much older than you.

Anywho, it's possibly because of fapping too much during adolescence and obviously the estrogen in many products. And shit genetics. OvER

Holy fuck. Is this the same user I asked about how 2006 was like? Nigga I look much older than you.

Anywho, it's possibly because of fapping too much during adolescence and obviously the estrogen in many products. And shit genetics. OvER
i should kys ngl

why'd you think i'm incel while i said things weren't as bad back then if you weren't an obese fuck or have 0 grooming?

because i never fit in age-wise, if i go to young girls age 14 i'm called a pedophile, if i go for just turned 18 i'm too young for them

it's like you're being passed around in the hot potato game nobody wants you

I looked very young like you until about last year when I hit 27, I'm 28 now and starting to look older. I looked like a kid at 18.

Couple of possibilities:

Genetics
Low T
Good lifestyle that keeps you young

Gets some stress in your life.
being an incel khhv is stress enough

you do not want to know what i go through for trying to say hi or even just sending a follow request

I looked very young like you until about last year when I hit 27, I'm 28 now and starting to look older. I looked like a kid at 18.
just wait until every girl your age has already settled down pill

Rape her juicy pussy if she refuses :society::society::society::society::society::society: (in a video game)

Okaaaaaasaaaaaan :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: oppaaaaaaaai oppaaaaaai okaaaaaasaaaaan Okaaaaaasaaaaan okaaaaasaaaaan :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: oppai okasan oopaaaaaaaaaaaai oppaaaaaai:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: okaaaaasaaaaan oppaaaaaaaaaaai oppaaaai ooooooppaaaaiii:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:
she refused.

YOU ARE EATING TOO MUCH SOY

Couple of possibilities:

Genetics
Low T
Good lifestyle that keeps you young
i think all 3

i have had a mega shit life but i lack emotions somewhat, not trying to be edgy but i don't process the effects of anything
i have had to learn how to communicate and react adequately to situations through watching fucktons of movies

as a kid all i knew was biting and screaming

i should kys ngl
I personally would. But your mental toughness is something I can admire. You've been around for quite a while and you still haven't roped. It's hard to believe that you were alive in the early 2000s. Look like a full on 14 yr old. Keep going buddy.

You make me feel better about my own situation and made my day slightly better. Thanks man:heart:

just wait until every girl your age has already settled down pill
Oh that's well under way, I stalk social media and all the folk I went to school with have long term partners or have kids. A few of them even live across the street from me, all grown up now whilst I rotted.

i think all 3

i have had a mega shit life but i lack emotions somewhat, not trying to be edgy but i don't process the effects of anything
i have had to learn how to communicate and react adequately to situations through watching fucktons of movies

as a kid all i knew was biting and screaming
Enjoy your youth while you still have it

I personally would. But your mental toughness is something I can admire. You've been around for quite a while and you still haven't roped. It's hard to believe that you were alive in the early 2000s. Look like a full on 14 yr old. Keep going buddy.

You make me feel better about my own situation and made my day slightly better. Thanks man:heart:
no problem but i think about killing myself every passing day and night

i have ran away from home with transgenders just because of boredom in my adolescence

i don't know, i don't understand i just can't process life, i just know that i exist

i have considered self-harming but i don't want to look like an edgelord if i cut my wrists or neck so i just take a knife and stab my knuckles when i'm bored

Tell me why I just can't fucking understand
Tell me why this doesn't seem to have an end
Shitpost all day for a cause I've never understood
Hate this shit - I hate this fucking shit!
So do you think you make a difference?
Well do you? Good! It's time to rape!:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

So do you think you make a difference?
Well do you? Good! It's time to rape!:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

ITS
TIME
TO
RAAAAAPE HER:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: (in a video game)
tell me why i'm still a virgin with rage..

Oh that's well under way, I stalk social media and all the folk I went to school with have long term partners or have kids. A few of them even live across the street from me, all grown up now whilst I rotted.
i went to special needs so they will probably all be genetic dead ends

First of all I'd love to know how old you are. Second of all, noone is ageless. You WILL wake up one day and have aged ten years, it's inevitable. It happened to me it'll happen to you.

Because you are 12 nigga is still normal at your age but you BETTER ASCEND in the next few years with a slutty JB or it’s ovER and you will be stuck here with us for erERnity :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT

TIK TOK ON THE CLOCK BUT THE INCEL RAGE WONT STOP

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
i have already been on another incel forum for over 2 years now with over 20,000 posts...

it's safe to say it's over especially considering that i am past the median age of losing your virginity, the age of consent and the age of adulthood and i haven't even gotten a hug yet

Gain weight retard. You look like a child because you have the proportions and testosterone of a child.
i tried this some years ago, i raided the fridge

i went from 39kg to about 47kg at peak and i looked the exact same

i tried this some years ago, i raided the fridge

i went from 39kg to about 47kg at peak and i looked the exact same
47kg is still very thin for a 5'10 man. You need to come closer to 75kg or higher.

What's your real age?
First of all I'd love to know how old you are. Second of all, noone is ageless. You WILL wake up one day and have aged ten years, it's inevitable. It happened to me it'll happen to you.
i'm over 18 that's all i''ll say i've come to the point where i don't even wanna think about it anymore i just wanna lay down and die

i went to special needs so they will probably all be genetic dead ends
I got sent to a boarding school for autists during my last two years of schooling, some of the less ugly and thugmaxxed ones managed to ascend whilst the ugly ones such as myself are incel from what I gather by looking at social media. Others have dead profiles or no social media at all under their real names.

My theory is many of these guys were misdiagnosed or just had behaviour problems and were sent to the funny farm as a way for their local education authorities to wipe their hands clean of them.

what the fuck isn't that like twice my weight
Yes you are very thin and that is why you look like a child. I looked like a child until my early 20s when I started working out.