Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate the idea of age gap based age of consent

luna_lovegood

luna_lovegood

Waiting for info.
-
Imo age of consent should be 16 (in my country its 15) and I hate how for normies its fine if two 12 year olds have sex because they are both 12, but when a 30 year old incel finds a 16 year old girl then it suddenly not fine.

Does having sex with someone older than you suddenly remove iq points from you or what? Why does the age gap even matter? Cucks and foids always say how a 30 year old guy has an advantage of age to manipulate a younger girl even if she is 20. But how exactly can he manipulate her. How do you do that?
Especially if a guy is a 30 year old incel, who didnt have any love experiences

boils down to grannys wanting chad to manipulate THEM, not a younger foid

Imo age of consent should be 16 (in my country its 15) and I hate how for normies its fine if two 12 year olds have sex because they are both 12, but when a 30 year old incel finds a 16 year old girl then it suddenly not fine.

Does having sex with someone older than you suddenly remove iq points from you or what? Why does the age gap even matter? Cucks and foids always say how a 30 year old guy has an advantage of age to manipulate a younger girl even if she is 20. But how exactly can he manipulate her. How do you do that?
Especially if a guy is a 30 year old incel, who didnt have any love experiences
This is going to make it into an r/inceltear post jfl (or you are an IT fag)

Society and by extension people have these illogical social rules, you just gotta accept them as a normie,
jfl if you think a 30 year old incel can get with a 20 year old

agecucks gatekeeping agecuckery jfl

I think that thinking about age of consent laws is a giga cope and a fakecel trait.

Foids would never fuck anyway ugly truecels, whether they're 14, 16, 18, 25, 35, 50 or 100.

Age of consent laws DO NOT MATTER to truecels. We would still be incels with or without them.

by the time i was 16 i was more or less an adult mentally, capable of making sound decisions. girls supposedly hit mental maturity even earlier, which i can buy because they dont seem to change much personality-wise once they turn 15 or so. it really does feel arbitrary. i can understand it being a bad idea to date someone in a different phase of life than you, but i dont think it has all that much to do with whats going on with someone internally as much as externally. gen z in particular seems to have adopted their views on this from internet programming. ask them how they reasoned to this point and they’ll either say its an eternal truth begging no rationale, or infantilize themselves and project it onto everyone else. no point even bringing it up with them

That's a fucking thing? Two consenting adults can't have sex because "muh age gap"?