Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why don't i age?

i'm a legal adult and pay health insurance but i look younger than most 14 year olds i know???

unknown.png

the fact that i have an extremely narrow frame does not help

what are these clown genetics?
I’m 5’8, severely autistic and went bald the month I turned 19.

His optimism and marriages to the likes of Jessica Biel and Diane Nguyen mog me.
Ain’t the first bitch the one who everyone told to name the kid Batmo?

Second I don’t even know who

Ain’t the first bitch the one who everyone told to name the kid Batmo?

Second I don’t even know who
It's all BoJack Horseman references nigga. Check it out.

It's all BoJack Horseman references nigga. Check it out.
I don’t watch any sort of TV shows/series or movies, however, despite my no-anime rule I started watching My Hero Academia, since my Oneitis watches it.

I don’t watch any sort of TV shows/series or movies, however, despite my no-anime rule I started watching My Hero Academia, since my Oneitis watches it.
That's not a reason to watch something, man. In fact that's probably a good reason to not watch something. Just watch BoJack Horseman and forget about that toilet.

That's not a reason to watch something, man. In fact that's probably a good reason to not watch something. Just watch BoJack Horseman and forget about that toilet.
She’s not a toilet she’s 14 and nowhere near popular or pretty enough to be toilet-tier at that age

Look man if you're like 14 or whatever then I don't think you have any business being on here. Maybe in a few years: quite probably, if you have a oneitis you're still simping over.

selfies are against the rules. unless u take this down ur guaranteed a ban (prob a temp one but still). u prob will still get banned cuz snitches but if u take it down this instant u might get away with it
Wtf? You’re not allowed to post pics of yourself?

ik of hypergamy but ur still 5/10. 5/10s still get chicks but need money, a car, and house to do so.
Well I have none of those things and damn I’m 5/10 I considered myself a 6/10 because I don’t think I have any facial tailors like big nose or whatever but I do have haloes like projected maxilla, hooded eyes low-set eyebrows (you can’t see them because I covered them here)

But regardless I’m incel because I have nothing

tell me your immortality secret, bro

tell me your immortality secret, bro
fapping 5 times a day, being a shut-in, having no family, low emotions and no drive to ever do anything anyone else tells you to do without your own interest e.g. school, being repulsive to women

fapping 5 times a day, being a shut-in, having no family, low emotions and no drive to ever do anything anyone else tells you to do without your own interest e.g. school, being repulsive to women
Free him!