Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why don't i age?

My theory is many of these guys were misdiagnosed or just had behaviour problems and were sent to the funny farm as a way for their local education authorities to wipe their hands clean of them.
THIS

my god THIS

i was sent away to special ed in FIRST GRADE when you need a diagnosis for it... guess what... i attended it for over 10 YEARS without a SINGLE DIAGNOSIS, WHICH ISN'T EVEN LEGAL...

they simply sensed my subhumanity and went full eugenics. no girls at all just about in any of those schools

things might've been different but they aren't

i'm over 18 that's all i''ll say i've come to the point where i don't even wanna think about it anymore i just wanna lay down and die
There's such a thing as a late bloomer.

Yes you are very thin and that is why you look like a child. I looked like a child until my early 20s when I started working out.
massive cope

people say this but in reality they just looked 17 like Randy stair

THIS

my god THIS

i was sent away to special ed in FIRST GRADE when you need a diagnosis for it... guess what... i attended it for over 10 YEARS without a SINGLE DIAGNOSIS, WHICH ISN'T EVEN LEGAL...

they simply sensed my subhumanity and went full eugenics. no girls at all just about in any of those schools

things might've been different but they aren't
Was your school a dedicated boys school like mine? Oddly there's a load of schools for autistic and challenging boys in my country but hardly any for autistic girls, it's like the girls are given a free pass by their peers and thus the bullying experienced by undesirable males doesn't happen in their case so no need to herd them up and send them to a funny farm. At most they end up in on a mental ward threatening to kill themselves for the 10th time.

Was your school a dedicated boys school like mine? Oddly there's a load of schools for autistic and challenging boys in my country but hardly any for autistic girls, it's like the girls are given a free pass by their peers and thus the bullying experienced by undesirable males doesn't happen in their case so no need to herd them up and send them to a funny farm. At most they end up in on a mental ward threatening to kill themselves for the 10th time.
no it was just casually almost fully boys but most classes i ended up in had 0 girls

no it was just casually almost fully boys but most classes i ended up in had 0 girls
Did you prefer the classes with no girls? I preferred all male classes compared to the mixed classes at my previous school, the absence of females made guys less prone to bullying low value males like me and people generally got on better without the need to compete for female attention.

massive cope

people say this but in reality they just looked 17 like Randy stair
When I was 20 I went to register my little brother for his freshman year of high school and they were asking me if I was excited to start high school. I was frequently refused service in bars or asked for additional ID when I was 21. I started working out at 22 and by 23 people were less surprised to hear my age. Now at 25, I dont even get carded every time.

When I was 20 I went to register my little brother for his freshman year of high school and they were asking me if I was excited to start high school. I was frequently refused service in bars or asked for additional ID when I was 21. I started working out at 22 and by 23 people were less surprised to hear my age. Now at 25, I dont even get carded every time.
I last got asked for ID when I was 26, the foid behind the counter got her supervisor to double check it wasn't fake.

this stunted?

if i somehow randomly bloom as a legal adult and grow at least 2 inches or 4 6ft 6ft2 i don't even know what i'll do
Are you still growing?

How old are you in that picture?

Holy fuck. Is this the same user I asked about how 2006 was like? Nigga I look much older than you.

Anywho, it's possibly because of fapping too much during adolescence and obviously the estrogen in many products. And shit genetics. OvER

unknown.png
I'm so sorry boyo. It's giga over.

Did you prefer the classes with no girls? I preferred all male classes compared to the mixed classes at my previous school, the absence of females made guys less prone to bullying low value males like me and people generally got on better without the need to compete for female attention.
i can’t make a comment on that because all of my classes had 1 girl or so max

Mirin hard

So, you're a late bloomer then. Just wait. It's better to look younger than you are in the long run.
I thought so but just look at Bieber or other people I’ve seen with chubby cheeks

It just gives you weirder aging with a more round face

Lean + bones are everything and while I have good bones if you’re not lean people can’t tell

It just gives you weirder aging with a more round face
Hmm. Well. It's about your genetics (bone structure) anyways.
Lean + bones are everything and while I have good bones if you’re not lean people can’t tell
I can see your maxilla isn't bad.

Hmm. Well. It's about your genetics (bone structure) anyways.

I can see your maxilla isn't bad.
I have an extremely projected maxilla due to being half Native American people said that I looked like a dog

I have an extremely projected maxilla due to being half Native American people said that I looked like a dog
You're a mogger.

You’ll age trust me

Because my semen inside your little sister's cunt drains the age difference between me and your little sister from you

Because my semen inside your little sister's cunt drains the age difference between me and your little sister from you
I don’t have a little sister. If I did, i would’ve fucked her first.

And no, before you use that overused comeback, I can’t have one. My mother hit menopause before you were born.

My mother hit menopause before you were born.
Im a very old cel and was probably masturbating before you were born so I doubt it. Or maybe not but you age mog me for sure

wack ass response
As a this week cel you might not realize that Im a sad and long lasting member of inkels.is that is still here for some reason and has been here for quite a while. I recommend that you ignore me and keep doing whatever you're doing and then forget about me asap and preferably this site since there might still be hope for you bane

As a this week cel you might not realize that Im a sad and long lasting member of inkels.is that is still here for some reason and has been here for quite a while. I recommend that you ignore me and keep doing whatever you're doing and then forget about me asap and preferably this site since there might still be hope for you bane
I know what you mean

I was registered on another incelosphere site for years, over 20k posts

I’m only here because all is lost
I gave up

If you're not old enough to remember when YouTube didn't exist then you don't deserve to look like an adult.

If you're not old enough to remember when YouTube didn't exist then you don't deserve to look like an adult.
Well what do you mean by that? When YouTube didn’t exist at all or when it wasn’t a pop culture phenomenon? YouTube itself is almost an adult by now

Well what do you mean by that? When YouTube didn’t exist at all or when it wasn’t a pop culture phenomenon? YouTube itself is almost an adult by now
When it didn't exist, fool. I'm a millennialcel.

You apparently weren't punished for this, so I'll...

Many incels have neotenous traits from their subhuman parents. Mother is a pygmy, so I am also a pygmy.