Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't curries go ER?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
The two most infamous incel mass murderers, Cho and ER, were both rice. I can't think of any curries going ER though. There are sand and curry mass murderers, but it's usually for Islamic terrorism shit, not inceldom related. I'm guessing it's because curries usually have the safety net of arranged marriage, whereas rices have no safety net whatsoever.

Well you can’t just make a nerf gun pop out of thin air, they do cost a ton of money. and curries can’t buy them because they’re seen as terrorists threats :feelskek::feelskek:

Curries are and always were pushovers.
How else do you think, were a few limeys able to keep a whole subcontinent under control?

high inhib + bluepill + it is harder to secure a gun and not raise suspicion as a brown sand or curry.

How else do you think, were a few limeys able to keep a whole subcontinent under control?
This too, in addition to curries being retarded and infighting all the time instead of realizing they are all one in the same and banding together.

Curries believe they can get bobs and vagine

Rajput blood has thinned over the centuries

Too busy fixing computers

:blackpill::feelsrope:

They are lucky to have curry foids. Curry foids like to complain sometimes about arranged marriages but the truth is that it seems that they like it. I don't care what anyone says, they actually seem proud of their culture. Unlike noodlewhores.

To most Indians, arranged marriage at 35 is fine, even if wife is busted and hates you. They expect very little from life and get very little back and make do with it .

Anyone else notice how cocky/confident some curries are? you don't see this shit from ricecels. I was walking around in public the other day and I seen a curry walking around, total fucking subhuman but walking around like he owned the place. wtf? ricecels always look timid/scared in public but curries seem to not give a fuck despite their subhumanity.

Do you think a curry will ever write something like ER's manifesto as much as people cope here curries are habituated with inceldom, they don't expect much from life
They are lucky to have curry foids. Curry foids like to complain sometimes about arranged marriages but the truth is that it seems that they like it. I don't care what anyone says, they actually seem proud of their culture. Unlike noodlewhores.
This

The two most infamous incel mass murderers, Cho and ER, were both rice. I can't think of any curries going ER though. There are sand and curry mass murderers, but it's usually for Islamic terrorism shit, not inceldom related. I'm guessing it's because curries usually have the safety net of arranged marriage, whereas rices have no safety net whatsoever.
Yes. The AM safety net explains a lot.

Also, the number of curries who have been exposed to the full brunt of globohomo-slut worship Western culture is still small. Most curries are still in villages worshiping Ganesh and Hanuman instead of grovelling at the feet of the foid goddess.

By contrast, many more rice have become westernized over the last 3 decades.

To most Indians, arranged marriage at 35 is fine, even if wife is busted and hates you. They expect very little from life and get very little back and make do with it .
Do you think a curry will ever write something like ER's manifesto as much as people cope here curries are habituated with inceldom, they don't expect much from life
That's kinda sad tbh. What's in their culture that made the majority of them docile and submissive to the point of being walked on by everyone else?

That's kinda sad tbh. What's in their culture that made the majority of them docile and submissive to the point of being walked on by everyone else?
Being vegan :feelsUgh:

All this is propaganda tbh, curries were never militarily overran as brutally as places like Middle East, Anatolia, Western and Eastern Europe were to the extent that their native cultures were essentially wiped out to such an extent that a modern frenchman, Persian, Anatolian barely resembles gauls, Sassanids and Byzantines culturally. Curries always put up stiff resistance, even infront of nomadic steppe turko-mongol powers and industrial powers like Britain. People really hate curries to such an extent that they're hellbent to portray curries as pushovers, trust me in real world curries are much more resilient it's just that we never had a chance with women, they don't like us so do most people. Inferior peoples now who've climb social rungs with the help of western industrial wealth including races other than whites somehow think they're superior to us in reality we'd run rings around them in a 1 to 1 fight. And I'm not fake coping, this is a historical reality but truth barely matters to people with an agenda.

Last edited:
All this is propaganda tbh, curries were never militarily overran as brutally as places like Middle East, Anatolia, Western and Eastern Europe were to the extent that their native cultures were essentially wiped out to such an extent that a modern frenchman, Persian, Anatolian barely resembles gauls, Sassanids and Byzantines culturally. Curries always put up stiff resistance, even infront of nomadic steppe turko-mongol powers and industrial powers like Britain. People really hate curries to such an extent that they're hellbent to portray curries as pushovers, trust me in real world curries are much more resilient it's just that we never had a chance with women, they don't like us so do most people. Inferior peoples now who've climb social rungs with the help of western industrial wealth including races other than whites somehow think they're superior to us in reality we'd run rings around them in a 1 to 1 fight. And I'm not fake coping, this is a historical reality but truth barely matters to people with an agenda.

Shitskin Hindu cope

Shitskin Hindu cope
What is a lie in that? Elab and deboonk, ofc expecting anything coherent and making sense from you is like expecting women not to be lookist

Last edited:
Rices are high IQ.
Curries are too low IQ to realize the shitty situation they are in and that they have to go ER.
But also curries are less bullied than rices of course they are ugly but curries are taller, muscular with masculine faces while rices are short framlet with feminine faces easy target of bullying more chances of going ER.

Rices are high IQ.
Curries are too low IQ to realize the shitty situation they are in and that they have to go ER.
But also curries are less bullied than rices of course they are ugly but curries are taller, muscular with masculine faces while rices are short framlet with feminine faces easy target of bullying more chances of going ER.
curries have arranged marriage to fall back on. Also curry life is so horrible(low IQ shitskin abusive parenting) that curries when adults are actually grateful to have even made it that far. That they have escaped their filthy shitskin parents. Inceldom doesn't cross their mind until later and even then curries don't expect much from life. Curries have been living in cockroach like conditions for thousands of years, being incel is minor problem compared to all the other problems curries have to overcome.