Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does this forum constantly argue normies get non landwhales if most chicks are fat?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Please, just address this question, with PROOF. How can anaverage man get a non landwhale in America when most chicks are fat?

Mathematically, it can't happen. Look at the stats.

@mylifeistrash @ionlycopenow @Bangkok or bust

inb4 the copers post cherrypicked pics

I think because it's not most of them are fat. Most of the loud ones are.

Have you adjusted the numbers by age and considered the fact that a non-landwhale couple in their 20s might both be landwhales in their 40s?

Have you adjusted the numbers by age and considered the fact that a non-landwhale couple in their 20s might both be landwhales in their 40s?
wrong, most in their 20's are fat. you don't live in america
I think because it's not most of them are fat. Most of the loud ones are.
teracope

Just going by what I see around here. Most of the ones I see from teens to around I would say late 20s look slim and okay. 30 around here seem to be the weight starting to go up. 40 and up around here are Snorlaxes.
Of all ages here though there are some that are round, but it's not the majority here. Unless it's a Latina girl. Most of them around here are fat. Like very fat. With a face that looks like Wario if he had a sex change.

Just going by what I see around here. Most of the ones I see from teens to around I would say late 20s look slim and okay. 30 around here seem to be the weight starting to go up. 40 and up around here are Snorlaxes.
Of all ages here though there are some that are round, but it's not the majority here. Unless it's a Latina girl. Most of them around here are fat. Like very fat. With a face that looks like Wario if he had a sex change.
going from what i see around here ugly guys get all the girls because they have a good personality, and the good looking assholes are stuck in their basements playing call of duty because women's pussy gets wet from a man being good at video games

Please, just address this question, with PROOF. How can anaverage man get a non landwhale in America when most chicks are fat?

Mathematically, it can't happen. Look at the stats.

@mylifeistrash @ionlycopenow @Bangkok or bust

inb4 the copers post cherrypicked pics

I don't think normies get non landwhales, but they get overweight single mommies if they BetaBux through their 20's and then hook up with said overweight single mommies. An overweight woman is not as bad as a landwhale (obese) but still hardly ideal. Normies still lose but seem fine with beavering away bettering themselves for s decade only to be handed post prime scraps.

All non fat girls in their teens and twenties can get a chadlite to Chad. Remember, simply by not being fat they are promulgated to the top 30% of women in smv. Top 30% of women will go for chadlites or chads among their hundreds of orbiters;. You have to be a chadlite to break into the top 30% of male smv. Being fit but otherwise short or average height and ugly or average faced just doesn't cut it for a man. You need the genetics.

I lived in burgerland for almost five years.

It can't be that bad, can it?
lmao, keep trolling faggot

look at the stats

people have more than one sexual partner in their lifetime. this is like asking "Why does this forum constantly argue any woman can get Chad if most men aren't Chad?"

people have more than one sexual partner in their lifetime. this is like asking "Why does this forum constantly argue any woman can get Chad if most men aren't Chad?"
lmao shit tier argument, you are acting like chads and stacies are equally sexually generous

lmao, keep trolling faggot

look at the stats

The stats are there but also try any dating site. 70% of female users are fat.

Online dating sites there is 7 male accounts to 1 female account. This means theres 21 males to only 1 slim female. Brootal.

Last edited:
non landwhale woman does not inherently mean stacy
so beckies fuck down, on a consistent basis, when they have instagram?

going from what i see around here ugly guys get all the girls because they have a good personality, and the good looking assholes are stuck in their basements playing call of duty because women's pussy gets wet from a man being good at video games

why do u think im trolling :(

im just not fully aware of how large burgernormies are
not sure where you usually are going, there are a lot of normal sized people around but also like 2/3 of people are fat. people get fatter when theyre older though so if we talk young people then it might be like 1/2 are fatties.

also rip your oxford university profile picture

non landwhale woman does not inherently mean stacy

It doesn't but a modern day slim Becky has the value of a gigaStacey from 10 years ago.

A Becky will get just as much volume and male interest as a Stacey. Both are highly sought after as we are exposed to such a landwhale polluted shit fest out there it means any non fat girl instantly becomes more valuable.

Imagine an automobile becomes readily available and common - people get used to it, it is not of any high value. It's common as fuck. Then production stops. 40 years on its now a classic and in high demand, often fetching a much higher price than its original retail.

It's the same with slim girls in USA / UK.

Depends on the state. I think most southern states are absolute shitholes, and everyone's obese. Save for maybe a few college students. Northern states don't appear to have as many, not sure why

not everyone here is from am*rica so not everyone is thinking of am*rica when they say those things

not everyone here is from am*rica so not everyone is thinking of am*rica when they say those things
true but Wolf and @shii410 are and they claim 4-5/10 dudes get non landwhales with relative ease

true but Wolf and @shii410 are and they claim 4-5/10 dudes get non landwhales with relative ease
Then again, the us is gigantic. Many different places. There might be some places where people don't look like pigs

Then again, the us is gigantic. Many different places. There might be some places where people don't look like pigs
true tbh

you live in such a small country, i'm surprised you didn't just say "Europe"

you live in such a small country, i'm surprised you didn't just say "Europe"
Europe is not a country, I don't think any european identifies with "Europe" more than the country they live in
Also if Portugal is small, you just have to make it grow :feelsthink:

Europe is not a country, I don't think any european identifies with "Europe" more than the country they live in
Also if Portugal is small, you just have to make it grow :feelsthink:
View attachment 314603
well of course europe is not a country, but I've seen some say "I live in Europe" without saying the exact country

I was thinking, damn burgerland can't be that bad right? Nope, some stats I saw had non Hispanic white women obesity rate at 39% percent
more than 1/3rd of amerifat foids are literally landwhales, how the fuck can you guys ever recover?

More men are fat than women.

Wouldn't most of the fatter population be over the age of 25?
Do you know what the statistics are for those 16 - 24 aka prime?
in the usa its still pretty bad

uk isn't as bad according to stats

plus there is the 20/80 rule. so even if chads are just 1% "there's not enough to go around", the top 20% still gets around a good amount.

I was thinking, damn burgerland can't be that bad right? Nope, some stats I saw had non Hispanic white women obesity rate at 39% percent
more than 1/3rd of amerifat foids are literally landwhales, how the fuck can you guys ever recover?
There is no recovery.

It's over. If you don't have 6 figures in your bank, you're going to have to fish for a hole south from the border and eventually crack 6 figures within your lifetime to not lose your foreign thin hole.