Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does this forum care about "High IQ" posts when it shuts down almost all of them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
If someone posted that chart showing the rising numbers of sexless men, this forum would just go "Well normies can get landwhales and we can't so this doesn't mean anything". And that's not counting all the guys who spend all their time going "I don't care I just want to die" and other genuine low effort crap on every post.

Idk tbh but most here seem to care about some stupid random number which supposedly determines how smart they are. So what do they do? They write long ass redundant paragraphs and back it up with even longer articles which unmotivated, lazy and lonely virgins like us obviously won't want to read.
As for why they care about it I think ego is the answer.

just make a thread over a retarded refute in the comments of another thread theory

its literally just a way of saying "I agree" on here. You are reading too much into it.

this was what, 15 minutes ago? surely you cant be that forgetful for a 15 year old
What thread are you talking about? I'm not forgetful I just don't know what "refute" your talking about.

How is them saying "I want to die" agreeing with me?
talking about the "high IQ" obsession on here. Users who comment that just dont care about indepth blackpill discussion anymore due to how miserable their lives are.
this was what, 15 minutes ago? surely you cant be that forgetful for a 15 year old
brutal early-Alzheimer's pill

What thread are you talking about? I'm not forgetful I just don't know what "refute" your talking about.
meant to write dispute, not refute
the race thread u just made... and the back and forth with @Grothendieck

meant to write dispute, not refute
the race thread u just made... and the back and forth with @Grothendieck
I'm not talking about him, he's just trolling.

i don't know, i don't care about high IQ posts

This forum is for venting tbh.

I'm not talking about him, he's just trolling.

Not trolling, I wish you best.
It's just that your posts are always the most "water is wet" type.

I am a 20 y/o KHHV and I pray you ascend before me.

this whole high iq and low effort post shit is ridiculous imo. we already know about the blackpill, we have heard and read all of this stuff a thousand times. post what you want. fuck these "muh high effort post" niggas.

Not trolling, I wish you best.
It's just that your posts are always the most "water is wet" type.

I am a 20 y/o KHHV and I pray you ascend before me.
Maybe they are but so are most of the posts here. And while I know I won't since it's 2020, thanks.

Maybe they are but so are most of the posts here. And while I know I won't since it's 2020, thanks.

They have diversity , you don't. You seek "acceptance" from the members. Which is quite common for people your age tbh , I was like that too.

But understand this, you are not wise and mature enough to judge life at this stage right now. You have a lot of learning left, you will grow. You are a kid now so just

SIT DOWN,
BE HUMBLE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back