Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does this forum allows pschos ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Fuck you man this place is becoming a satanic cult with animal torture and shit

Fuck you all you fucking faggots that banned a guy who was a nice guy like me but didn’t banned a guy who abuses and kills animals

hes talking abt me cus i killed 1 lizard with a BB gun. he is overreacting and he acts like i do this all the time and he wont let it go cus hes a crybaby ass bitch

Lycan only killed the lizard because some hysterical cunt demanded he do so.

The cunt traumatized him into killing the innocent defenseless creature for fears he’d be sent to Guantanamo Bay if he didn’t.

Now we all KNOW how much power dumb broads have in society so were Lycian’s fears really that unfounded?

I’d think not. :feelswhat:
So he killed the lizardcel to simp? That lizards life is ten time more valuable than foids.

So he killed the lizardcel to simp? That lizards life is ten time more valuable than foids.
No. :feelsUgh:

To avoid the foid making up some lie if he didn’t do her bidding that would put him in prison. :feelswhat:

all of this over a dead lizard. I see dead lizards, squirrels and sometimes dear on the side of the highway every day when driving in my car. you know roadkill. now a moment of silence for all the animals that died today on a road or highway every ware in the world. :bigbrain:

i am enjoying reading this humorous thread:feelshaha:

To avoid the foid making up some lie if he didn’t do her bidding that would put him in prison. :feelswhat:
Sounds like a cowboy movie. Anyway imo animal cruelty is wrong, killing without proper reason also, and bragging about it. Animals are capable of showing comfort and love for us much more than anyone else. But yeah, im against banning people over morallity, it has nothing to do with inceldom.

over for lizardcels

Some certain user killed a poor innocent lizard and posted it here saying what do you think about this ?and he’s still not perma banned like the other pscho .
Did he at least eat the lizard or something to put its death to use?

I plan some day to do sustenance hunting and chicken farming which requires killing animals. I hope to do this to lessen my grocery bill and learn survival skills should society collapse.

If you want to out someone for murdering their pets then just @ them and link their post/pic instead of vagueness.

What the fuck is wrong with you people ? How sick minded you have to be to think you are cool and evil doing this sick evil shit ?
The mods not caring about a lizard shows you do lookism too ,don’t be a lookist and perma this sick individual to avenge those poor lizards
what species of lizard are we talking about here bro? there's probably varying levels of weight we could assign to different species

NGL there's hundreds of invasive caterpillars I am casually killing every day and getting some glee as I squish their guts out.

They started it by divebombing me when I'm on a casual stroll along the sidewalk so I have to genocide them.

something like a snake/lizard would rank more highly than insect but I'm not sure if I'd rank it above bunnies

one time I stepped on a baby bunny by accident and it died and this made me very sad :(

I don't think I would get as sad if I accidentally stepped on a lizard but I dunno

This is @Wizard32 levels of ridiculousness. :feelshaha:

Really MLC as genuinely goofy and foolish as you can be I’d never of thought you’d end up as far off the reservation as the bat shit insane, sillier than hell, goofy as a pet raccoon @Wizard32!:feelskek:

why's the comparison being made to me here? I dunno if I would've started a new thread calling for bans ove rthe lizard shit but I prob would've thumbs-downed it if I'd come across it

maybe he had a pet lizard and undertstands them better than I do, I'd prob react like that if one of the users here killed their dog because I relate better w/ dogs and just lost one

Some certain user killed a poor innocent lizard and posted it here saying what do you think about this ?and he’s still not perma banned like the other pscho .

What the fuck is wrong with you people ? How sick minded you have to be to think you are cool and evil doing this sick evil shit ?

The mods not caring about a lizard shows you do lookism too ,don’t be a lookist and perma this sick individual to avenge those poor lizards

I will not stop until all pschos and sick minded people here are gone

@Fat Link
all lizards should be killed.
i hate lizards so much fuck them :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

no hes lying. i killed it cus i wanted to
OK, im not a priest or a psychologist to lecture you, IMO you shouldnt torture or kill an animal for no reasons at all. He is just a creature trying to survive in this cruel fucked up world, not much different from us.

OK, im not a priest or a psychologist to lecture you, IMO you shouldnt torture or kill an animal for no reasons at all. He is just a creature trying to survive in this cruel fucked up world, not much different from us.
i didnt torture it, i was outside playing with my BB gun and my target was on a tree and i saw a lizard climb past it and thought why not. if this effects you in anyway then youre a normie

@Mentally lost cel is this what you wanted??? heres your IT gratification

Screenshot 20220614 0926552

Screenshot 20220614 0927012

Screenshot 20220614 0927152

i didnt torture it, i was outside playing with my BB gun and my target was on a tree and i saw a lizard climb past it and thought why not. if this effects you in anyway then youre a normie
Pointless killing is a normie thing, only thing holding them down is the laws not to lose their precious achievements and possessions, if given the chance the would claw each others eyes out, the one who dont have what to lose are us.

Pointless killing is a normie thing, only thing holding them down is the laws not to lose their precious achievements and possessions, if given the chance the would claw each others eyes out, the one who dont have what to lose are us.
normies dont kill lizards normies would get pissed over that like this dude

normies dont kill lizards normies would get pissed over that like this dude
Nah, normies dont have a problem with much worse things, maybe virtue signaling redditors and with them you never know what they really think.

Animals do show love and comfort you clown

Id understand a cat or a dog but a fucking lizard :feelskek: calm down nigga

They feel weak and powerless, which is understandable if they really are a incel (which is valid, being a incel is being at the bottom of societal status), so they want to feel better about themselves by torturing animals, altough context matters (even though your complains are related to just users wanting to feel powerful by killing and inflicting pain over weakling beasts). I bet any of them would even dare to try to hurt a garbage sexhaver or a foid, but hurting animals they are tough guys, which is funny overall. Even on inceldom, acting like zoosadists is pathetic to another degree. Nothing to be done whatsoever.

if killing a lizard is animal cruelty then things like stepping on roaches and stuff is too lol
Yes it is fucking kill yourself you sick fuck

HE SHOULD SLASH A FOID'S THROAT AND SMASH HER SKULL THEN IT WOULD BE BASED

They feel weak and powerless, which is understandable if they really are a incel (which is valid, being a incel is being at the bottom of societal status), so they want to feel better about themselves by torturing animals, altough context matters (even though your complains are related to just users wanting to feel powerful by killing and inflicting pain over weakling beasts). I bet any of them would even dare to try to hurt a garbage sexhaver or a foid, but hurting animals they are tough guys, which is funny overall. Even on inceldom, acting like zoosadists is pathetic to another degree. Nothing to be done whatsoever.
So much this ! I’m still the weak incel but I don’t hurt animals like a sick piece of shit sadists ,I save animal life’s wherever I can

These pathetic sickos should be killed @Fat Link @Dregster

Answering to op
I never saw something like animal cruelty here (greycel, lurking for 6 months previously), but if I see, I would surely invade his PC , and if I ever see it personally I really would kill the person (on my country I would probably not even be arrested).

Cats and dogs, even lizards, mogs even Chads. They are always chill and happy. Plus they live only the necessary amount of time
The ban wasn't deserved. Animal abusers deserve bad stuff happening to them.