Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does this forum allows pschos ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
You say pyschos are in this forum but yet you want to murder your dad. Isnt this hypocritical?
Idiot comparison again

My father abused me in every way since my birth

Killing a sadistic man isn’t the same as killing a random animal

Do you guys even. Have enough iq to use the Internet ffs

Literal Mongoloid comments I’m getting

It's dark traidmaxxing tho :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Dead sparrow

Ant lizard 1037450 e1637006330660 1024x684

Suicidefuel for @Mentally lost cel

Idiot comparison again

@Fat Link thoughts?

If you need to moralize, you can go to literally any other place online, just let the edginess be in this ONE place for fucks sake

If you need to moralize, you can go to literally any other place online, just let the edginess be in this ONE place for fucks sake
He's bipolar brocel. It'll take more work. That or OCD:lul:

This isn’t edgy this is evil like most online places

We were supposed to be more than this! Protecting the innocent! @Fat Link

Idiot comparison again

Sure it is.

There’s plenty of ways to punish very bad men like your old man without killing them. :feelsugh:

You can’t justify murder of even the worst of human beings and then go on to call others sick fucks for killing animals as it makes you a hypocrite.

Also animals aren’t inherently innocent anyway as I believe another poster pointed out to you somewhere.

[UWSL]Animals in nature have been observed to rape, socially exclude and bully and savagely kill eachother with the same if not greater levels of glee and wanton sadism than even the worst of the sick fuck normie humans out there so if you’re going to pedestalize something as the greatest good find a better candidate than ridiculous and beastly animals MLC.[/UWSL]

Because they’re so often cute and cuddly and fun to play with doesn’t make them the be all end all of morality.

Watch this video until you get it through your schizophrenic or schizoid skull to stop worshiping animals! :feelsree:

View: https://youtu.be/fmwC9HzcWbQ

Sure it is.

There’s plenty of ways to punish very bad men like your old man without killing them. :feelsugh:

You can’t justify murder of even the worst of human beings and then go on to call others sick fucks for killing animals as it makes you a hypocrite.

Also animals aren’t inherently innocent anyway as I believe another poster pointed out to you somewhere.

[UWSL]Animals in nature have been observed to rape, socially exclude and bully and savagely kill eachother with the same if not greater levels of glee and wanton sadism than even the worst of the sick fuck normie humans out there so if you’re going to pedestalize something as the greatest good find a better candidate than ridiculous and beastly animals MLC.[/UWSL]

Because they’re so often cute and cuddly and fun to play with doesn’t make them tye be all end all of morality.

Watch this video until you get it through your schizophrenic skull to stop worshiping animals! :feelsree:

So? You’re the one with sczchoprenhuc skull trying to justify this sick shit

90% - 4 day temp ban for illegal cybercrime threat post
Answering to op
I never saw something like animal cruelty here (greycel, lurking for 6 months previously), but if I see, I would surely invade his PC , and if I ever see it personally I really would kill the person (on my country I would probably not even be arrested).

Cats and dogs, even lizards, mogs even Chads. They are always chill and happy. Plus they live only the necessary amount of time

Answering to op
I never saw something like animal cruelty here (greycel, lurking for 6 months previously), but if I see, I would surely invade his PC , and if I ever see it personally I really would kill the person (on my country I would probably not even be arrested).

Cats and dogs, even lizards, mogs even Chads. They are always chill and happy. Plus they live only the necessary amount of time
Yeah based , you can see who did it

There are too many small gecko lizards by my house I’ll kill one and take a pic just for you :feelshmm:
Those poor animals souls will haunt you all your pathetic life you sick fuck

There are too many small gecko lizards by my house I’ll kill one and take a pic just for you :feelshmm:
And evil normies like you bitch about people treating you bad

Answering to op
I never saw something like animal cruelty here (greycel, lurking for 6 months previously), but if I see, I would surely invade his PC ,
@Fat Link threatening to commit cyber crime on .is users is surely against rules right?

especially some stupid lizard that died instantly cus i got it in the head with a BB gun...the avg lifespan of a lizard is only 3-5 years so who gives a fuck
I maimed a lizard with a bb gun once and then placed it on an ant hill. The ants were biting the shit out of it until I decide to end his life by shooting it in the head. It let out a gasp and then died.

please do itll send him over the edge
How much of a evil sick fuck you have to be to do that
The question is how do I go in for the kill?

Do I use blunt force objects like the bottom of my shoe? Or should I violate the Geneva convention and use chemical warfare against these vermin using bug spray :feelstastyman:

I maimed a lizard with a bb gun once and then placed it on an ant hill. The ants were biting the shit out of it until I decide to end his life by shooting it in the head. It let out a gasp and then died.
Based

when i merced the lizard it started twitching

And you sick fucks came here to bitch about your life

You sickos deserve everything that’s happened to you

The question is how do I go in for the kill?

Do I use blunt force objects like the bottom of my shoe? Or should I violate the Geneva convention and use chemical warfare against these vermin using bug spray :feelstastyman:
blunt object is gonna be messy. i tried to whack a lizard with a stick once that was climbing on my plant but it ran

Sure it is.

Because they’re so often cute and cuddly and fun to play with doesn’t make them the be all end all of morality.

Watch this video until you get it through your schizophrenic or schizoid skull to stop worshiping animals! :feelsree:

Then let’s just start killing everything we see and post it here right? You’re being the pschotic schizo here with your over the top retarded examples