Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does this forum allows pschos ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Some certain user killed a poor innocent lizard and posted it here saying what do you think about this ?and he’s still not perma banned like the other pscho .

What the fuck is wrong with you people ? How sick minded you have to be to think you are cool and evil doing this sick evil shit ?

The mods not caring about a lizard shows you do lookism too ,don’t be a lookist and perma this sick individual to avenge those poor lizards

I will not stop until all pschos and sick minded people here are gone

@Fat Link

muh animal righterinos :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
just die npc scum

Didn't you say you would kill your father?

Last edited:
@Mentally lost cel = Lizardman confirmed

this post is about me LMAO

bro how am i gonna get permabanned for killing a lizard??? where in the rules does it say that??? sensitive soy bitch crying over 1 lizard. this was literally weeks ago and ur still crying

Some certain user killed a poor innocent lizard and posted it here saying what do you think about this ?and he’s still not perma banned like the other pscho .

What the fuck is wrong with you people ? How sick minded you have to be to think you are cool and evil doing this sick evil shit ?

The mods not caring about a lizard shows you do lookism too ,don’t be a lookist and perma this sick individual to avenge those poor lizards

@Fat Link
(in video game)

bro how am i gonna get permabanned for killing a lizard??? where in the rules does it say that??? sensitive soy bitch crying over 1 lizard. this was literally weeks ago and ur still crying
why did u kill duh poor lizard :cryfeels:

post a link. I want to see it

Lmao arent u the one who beats up his family members and we're the psychos?

Also why have empathy or sympathy for anything?

dm it then
nvm cant dm pics cus it wants me to include a url. killing a lizard isnt against law its just that they are gonna soy over it and be like "early signs of a psychopath!!!" so imma just stay safe. i posted it a while ago in one of OPs threads so maybe u can find it

Last edited:
Being a psycho is based. Kindness is weakness.

Also why have empathy or sympathy for anything?
especially some stupid lizard that died instantly cus i got it in the head with a BB gun...the avg lifespan of a lizard is only 3-5 years so who gives a fuck

especially some stupid lizard that died instantly cus i got it in the head with a BB gun...the avg lifespan of a lizard is only 3-5 years so who gives a fuck
Op acts like i used to. Pick up bugs or toads and save them. Nowadays i squash the bugs. No mercy for anything.

Op acts like i used to. Pick up bugs or toads and save them. Nowadays i squash the bugs. No mercy for anything.
one time i was wearing my sandals and i saw a frog and threw my sandal at it kek

another time walking home from my bus stop i stepped on a lizard (accidentally!)

It’s very strong to kill a little lizard. We are all impressed
Sometimes I'll shoot birds sitting on power lines with my slingshot. Not impressive by any means but still pretty fun watching them drop to the ground.

You sound as if you have bipolar. It's alright son, I know how you feel.

@Fat Link
do you think animals are innocent or moralistic? :feelskek:

this is satisfying to see after watching that :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice::society::society:

Last edited:
Lycan only killed the lizard because some hysterical cunt demanded he do so.

The cunt traumatized him into killing the innocent defenseless creature for fears he’d be sent to Guantanamo Bay if he didn’t.

Now we all KNOW how much power dumb broads have in society so were Lycian’s fears really that unfounded?

I’d think not. :feelswhat:

The cunt traumatized him into killing the innocent defenseless creature for fears he’d be sent to Guantanamo Bay if he didn’t.

Now we all KNOW how much power dumb broads have in society so were Lycian’s fears really that unfounded?

I’d think not. :feelswhat:
so true :society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Then he was foid worshiping and being her slave, and you think this is okay?? You’re just lookist as all others

Don’t act like you don’t know what’s up

Sometimes I'll shoot birds sitting on power lines with my slingshot. Not impressive by any means but still pretty fun watching them drop to the ground.
Sick fuck

I lost all my respect to you

based. ive shot BBs at birds while they were flying but its hard to get em. havent seen a bird sitting yet

Then he was foid worshiping and being her slave, and you think this is okay?? You’re just lookist as all others

Don’t act like you don’t know what’s up
change your username to mentally retarded cel, its more fitting :feelsaww:

Lmao arent u the one who beats up his family members and we're the psychos?
Your example is so dumb and illogical

I beat my family cuz they deserve it from the abuse I got till 17 years old

Of course killing a defenseless innocent thing is pschotic unlike me

I just punish the wicked

You are so fucking retarded that you can’t even compare two things like idiot normies

Your example is so dumb and illogical

I beat my family cuz they deserve it from the abuse I got till 17 years old

Of course killing a defenseless innocent thing is pschotic unlike me

I just punish the wicked

You are so fucking retarded that you can’t even compare two things like idiot normies
Your views on good and evil are too naive.

i only took pics. ill dm it to you i dont want IT to get ahold of them
You sick fuck killed them and took pics to show it here

You sick fucks are nothing different than normies

Your views on good and evil are too naive.
Killing a random animal isn’t good you fucking idiot

So you’re so evil and dark triad??

And being a decent person doesn’t make me naïve

@Fat Link hypocrite!

bro stop embarassing yourself. i am literally laughing irl at your incoherent rambling about muh "pschos" just quit digging ur grave deeper

Killing a random animal isn’t good you fucking idiot

So you’re so evil and dark triad??

And being a decent person doesn’t make me naïve
I don't believe in a true "good" or "evil".

The way I turned out is purely a result of my genetics and environment. Same goes for every living organism on this planet. Free will is an illusion, every decision you've ever made or will make is beyond your control, predetermined before you were born.

@Lycan dm me the pics aswell

@Fat Link hypocrite!
This is @Wizard32 levels of ridiculousness. :feelshaha:

Really MLC as genuinely goofy and foolish as you can be I’d never of thought you’d end up as far off the reservation as the bat shit insane, sillier than hell, goofy as a pet raccoon @Wizard32!:feelskek:

Really MLC as genuinely goofy and foolish as you can be I’d never of thought you’d end up as far off the reservation as the bat shit insane, sillier than hell, goofy as a pet raccoon @Wizard32!:feelskek:
Yeah Guantanamo bay nigger

I’m insane cuz I hate pschos who have fucking dead animal pictures in their photo library and other sickos who want it for masturbation

And of course I’m foolish and goofy

Fucking joke of a forum filled with actual pschos and faggots

I don't believe in a true "good" or "evil".

The way I turned out is purely a result of my genetics and environment. Same goes for every living organism on this planet. Free will is an illusion, every decision you've ever made or will make is beyond your control, predetermined before you were born.
That’s bullshit pseudo intellectual shit

What inceldom does to a brother. How do we save him:fuk: