Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why does sandnigger countries have ton of autism?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
the most red part of the whole map is the middle east and north africa so basically arab countries
Most of the world's autistic children live in countries with few resources

also this is what i get when i search it online
2023 08 13 00 42 36 highest countries with autism   Recherche Google

tbh i think it's because of ton of inbreeding. most of my mother and father's family are all inbred and 40% of libya is inbred bastards so i m genetically retatded and as deformed as a drunk slavnigger with alchool skull.

Sandnigger Subhuman Genetics, that’s why

i would probably fuck my down syndrome cousin aswell to create the ultimate trucel permavirgin KHHV kids with extreme levels of autism

Last edited:
incest, most indians that massproduce are idiots, poor country

Intelligence has been associated with many socio-economic and health-related outcomes. We used whole-genome LD Score Regression12 to calculate the genetic correlation with 32 traits from these domains for which GWAS summary statistics were available for download. Significant genetic correlations were observed with 14 traits. The strongest, positive genetic correlation was with Educational attainment (rg=0.70, SE=0.02, P=2.5×10−287). Moderate, positive genetic correlations were observed with smoking cessation, intracranial volume, head circumference in infancy, Autism spectrum disorder and height. Moderate negative genetic correlations were observed with Alzheimer’s disease, depressive symptoms, having ever smoked, schizophrenia, neuroticism, waist-to-hip ratio, body mass index, and waist circumference (Fig. 3d; Supplementary Table 13).

Brutal. I have a feeling autists born in MENA are usually low functioning as well and high functioning types like Mark Zuckerberg are rare.

i would probably fuck my down syndrome cousin aswell to create the ultimate trucel permavirgin KHHV kids with extreme levels of autism
Why would you do that

Down syndrome woman are disgusting

Autism is something western pseudoscientists made up a few decades ago. Why would you think it means anything? Anything having to do with social behavior is extremely subjective, just look at cultural differences, what is endearing in one place is offensive elsewhere. Also the very same behavior done by chadrone is hot while it's rapist levels of creepy when done by an incel.

Autism is something western pseudoscientists made up a few decades ago. Why would you think it means anything? Anything having to do with social behavior is extremely subjective, just look at cultural differences, what is endearing in one place is offensive elsewhere. Also the very same behavior done by chadrone is hot while it's rapist levels of creepy when done by an incel.
ton of people in my family are as retarded as this
6D864788 5591 48B6 847A 7B877E1C09C5

This. My behaviour may be autistic but it's normal. Why should I smile at people when I'm not happy? Why should I like having a chaotic unpredictable day? Normies are the insane ones, not us autists

Autism is something you only find in people with Neanderthal DNA, which is mainly europe and middle east or african mixed with those

So inbreeding is highly likely to cause Autism ?

@Med Amine
inbreeding is the most likely to cause autism, high levels of body hair, rat looking faces, very hooked noses (aside from neanderthal genes), small eye, curlier hair, shorter height and less thick bones, smaller heads and jaws.

the most common inbreeding trait is having webbed fingers, if you have these then you're fucked

inbreeding is the most likely to cause autism, high levels of body hair, rat looking faces, very hooked noses (aside from neanderthal genes), small eye, curlier hair, shorter height and less thick bones, smaller heads and jaws.

the most common inbreeding trait is having webbed fingers, if you have these then you're fucked

So a big part of why Sandniggers look the way they look is inbreeding instead of just racial factors ?

So a big part of why Sandniggers look the way they look is inbreeding instead of just racial factors ?
yeah but i don't know how sandniggers would have looked like without inbreeding.
inbreeding was done for over 14 centuries because mohammed introduced some stupid inheritance law and nuked the whole gene pool.

yeah but i don't know how sandniggers would have looked like without inbreeding.
inbreeding was done for over 14 centuries because mohammed introduced some stupid inheritance law and nuked the whole gene pool.
So Pisslam is to blame
It has done the most damage to the Sand race than anything else

I'm not inbred. But my family might have been inbreeding before and thats why I think I inherited incel genes. Not to mention my parents have shit genes too.

So Pisslam is to blame
mohammed nuked the whole genes pool and ruined the smv of all arabs with pisslam.

before mohammed: arabs were in very small numbers and either worshipped some stars, made poetry and most of them were agnostics.

after mohammed: all sandniggers are stereotyped as piss drinkers, goat fuckers, pedophiles, suicide bombers, hairy short inbred and hated by all the world.

So Pisslam is to blame
also most sandnigger back then weren't retarded enough to follow mohammed pisslam religion so he had to convert them all by jihad and swords then when they become inbred low iq he controlled them easily.

also most sandnigger back then weren't retarded enough to follow mohammed pisslam religion so he had to convert them all by jihad and swords then when they become inbred low iq he controlled them easily.
I have read about that , yes
Pisslam spread by force

I wonder why the jews blame the English and americans for inbreeding but not arabs when they hate arabs and arabs are actually inbred :feelshehe:

@IceStorm
Because the Kikes try to frame Whites in a bad light

if islam didn't exist they would do the same thing except worship statues instead of allah

Brutal. I have a feeling autists born in MENA are usually low functioning as well and high functioning types like Mark Zuckerberg are rare.
This. There's differences between Asperger's and autism tards

if islam didn't exist they would do the same thing except worship statues instead of allah
islam pushes inbreeding and inbreeding ruin genetics so no

also whites usued to worship status but they stopped, the only people who worship animals and dead stuff these days are curries and some asians

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back